Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Re: Gabriel Johnson 8 months old

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23769.msg1594778#msg1594778 date=1271174862]

:hijacked2:

Wait...I thought he confirmed he wasn't running for governor?
    [/quote]

I thought I heard on the news this morning that he still had a couple weeks to make his bid but I could be wrong. He's so wishy washy though I'm sure he'd fit right in  :2smiley:
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=23769.msg1594782#msg1594782 date=1271175004]
    I thought I heard on the news this morning that he still had a couple weeks to make his bid but I could be wrong. He's so wishy washy though I'm sure he'd fit right in  :2smiley:
    [/quote]

Wow. Ok. The last I read was only a few weeks ago, and he was denying that he was going to run.

I love the way this article was written.  :-P

[size=15pt]Baby Gabriel Mom's MCSO Inmate Assault: The Details and More on Sheriff Joe's "Loaf"[/size]

Sheriff Joe says he probably wouldn't eat his "loaf," either.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office announced yesterday that Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson, had been moved from the jail's general population to the its loony bin after assaulting two other inmates and then refusing to eat some of Joe's "loaf."

Despite Sheriff Joe Arpaio's public touting of Johnson as the model inmate, Johnson assaulted the two inmates by spraying cleaning products in their eyes and was placed in Joe's controversial loa program.

As you read yesterday, the loaf program, according to the Sheriff's Office, was created about 10 years ago to "prevent inmates from assaulting detention officers and other inmates."

Loaf, according to the MCSO, is nonfat, dry milk powder, an assortment of fruits and vegetables, chili powder, and bread dough compacted into one solid brick-like thing, which Arpaio forces inmates to eat when they misbehave.

According to Arpaio's office, after she was placed in the loa" program, Johnson gave a detention officer a document she called "My Advanced Directive's Will," in which she said she was starving by refusing to eat Joe's loaf because it was full of rotten vegetables and worms.

After refusing to eat the loaf, Johnson was tossed in the nut house for "evaluation."

From the sheriff's description of his loaf, Johnson's refusal to eat it sounds perfectly sane to us -- and the sheriff seems to agree.

After refusing an interview with New Times, Arpaio spoke to KPHO, telling the station that while his loaf isn't very appealing, it's nutritious and edible.

Then America's self-proclaimed "toughest sheriff" says he probably wouldn't eat it.

"I don't see any worms in there, but it's hard to tell, you know. Quite frankly, I don't know that I'd eat this," Arpaio tells KPHO.

But Elizabeth Johnson's refusal to eat the crap is grounds for a psychiatric evaluation?

Sorry, Joe -- we won't argue that Johnson doesn't belong in the loony bin, but...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...cso_inmate.php

The reason they are forced to eat that is since they are being reprimanded for a disciplinary problem, they aren't allowed to have any sort of utensils what so ever.  It's meeting their nutritional needs while at the same time they are able to eat it with their hands. 

There's no way I could eat it. 

If I had, at worst, killed my baby, or at best, given it away, then I would say I didn't deserve to eat at all and anything I got was a gift.  Little cry baby bitch.  Lemme at her! 

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=23769.msg1607300#msg1607300 date=1272292857]
    If I had, at worst, killed my baby, or at best, given it away, then I would say I didn't deserve to eat at all and anything I got was a gift.  Little cry baby bitch.  Lemme at her! 
    [/quote]

That's the difference between you and them.  Anyone who would kill or give their baby away will never once think they don't deserve to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1607554#msg1607554 date=1272309657]
    That's the difference between you and them.  Anyone who would kill or give their baby away will never once think they don't deserve to eat.
    [/quote]
    Hey. I'd give my baby away, so I resent that statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23769.msg1607563#msg1607563 date=1272310008]
    [/quote]

Ronald, did you see that video I posted on facebook? The one with the evil-eye baby? Your kid would totally look like that if you made one with a white woman 
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=23769.msg1607575#msg1607575 date=1272310342]
    Ronald, did you see that video I posted on facebook? The one with the evil-eye baby? Your kid would totally look like that if you made one with a white woman 
    [/quote]
    So you mean if I had a kid?
    Wait, she could be Hispanic.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23769.msg1607563#msg1607563 date=1272310008]
    [/quote]

*sigh* Okay, people who would give their baby away just to spite the baby daddy and not tell anyone where the baby is, people who do it vindictively and not just because they aren't all that into babies and (hopefully) do it through legal channels.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1607597#msg1607597 date=1272310971]
    *sigh* Okay, people who would give their baby away just to spite the baby daddy and not tell anyone where the baby is, people who do it vindictively and not just because they aren't all that into babies and (hopefully) do it through legal channels.
    [/quote]
    :2grin:

And Babyb Moses law, totally legal. ;)

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23769.msg1607601#msg1607601 date=1272311259]

[/quote]

So is this after you wrestle it from its mother's arms?  :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=23769.msg1607601#msg1607601 date=1272311259]

[/quote]

As long as you don't "indian give" your baby.  There are absolutly no take backs!  :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23769.msg1607604#msg1607604 date=1272311405]
    So is this after you wrestle it from its mother's arms?  :lol:
    [/quote]
    If she's dumb enough to carry my kid to term she has to know what's coming.
    And you gotta sleep sometime.

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=23769.msg1607606#msg1607606 date=1272311426]
    As long as you don't "indian give" your baby.  There are absolutly no take backs!  :lol:
    [/quote]
    Done, and done. :-D

Tomorrow is Gabriel's first birthday.

‘Medium’ psychic Allison DuBois says missing baby will be found

The woman whose psychic ability is the basis for the CBS TV show ‘Medium,’ believes little Gabriel Johnson will be found "within the year."

Allison DuBois told KPHO, “I feel like [Gabriel will] be found… It does feel like helicopters are already overhead—it’s a place where they’re looking.”

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, on Dec. 26. The 23-year-old took him from Tempe, Ariz. and is believed to have been in San Antonio, Tex. from Dec. 22 to Dec. 27. Shortly therafter, Johnson was arrested in Miami Beach, however, Gabriel was not with her and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Johnson lost custody of Gabriel on Dec. 28 when she failed to show up to a custody hearing.

Using her cell phone and texting prior to her arrest, Johnson told Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary, that she had smothered the baby and dumped him in the trash. She later told police she gave Gabriel to an unknown San Antonio couple.

To see photos of Gabriel believed to be taken at a San Antonio motel, along with a video report, click here.

“I think she did it [flee with Gabriel] because she wanted to hurt the father, like she said,” DuBois noted. “It’s almost like Gabriel was a pawn… It makes me sick to look at him and feel... kids can’t defend themselves, especially babies like this.”

DuBois told KPHO that to gain a clear understanding of the case, she looked at photos of Gabriel. She said “…I look into his eyes… That’s my window into him. But because he’s so young and can’t communicate, it’s very difficult for me to pull information from him.”

She also studied video of the baby and read the text messages Johnson wrote to McQueary, one of which read “I’m already boarding a plane out of the country… When I’m safe, I’ll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel’s little blue body, if the garbage don’t come first.”

DuBois believes Gabriel will be found before the end of 2010.

Johnson has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping her son and remains behind bars in Arizona, and maintains the story Gabriel is alive and with a Texas couple.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d3-Gabriel-Johnson-update-Medium-psychic-Allison-DuBois-says-missing-baby-will-be-found

:2huh:

Does she mean he will be found dead or alive?

I wasn't sure at first but from this line in the article "But because he’s so young and can’t communicate, it’s very difficult for me to pull information from him.”
    I'd think she means they will find him dead

And that's why she can claim to be a psychic  :lol: She can go either way by being vague.

Really, i mean why not go get a reading off the mother then?
    Lurker checking in.

Gabriel Johnson update: Private eye says he found park where missing baby was given up (video)

The private investigator hired by Logan McQueary, the father of missing baby Gabriel Johnson, says he's found the park where the child was given away.

Ken Gamble told WOAI that Elizabeth Johnson, Gabriel’s mother, kept a journal that contained directions leading to Raymond Rimkus Park off of Huebner road and Evers Road in San Antonio, Tex.

This leads both Gamble and McQueary to believe that Johnson did not hurt the baby, but instead went to the park and gave the baby away.

Gabriel has been missing since December, when his mother fled the Tempe, Ariz. area with him. While on the run, she contacted McQueary saying she’d killed the baby by suffocating him. Later, after being arrested in Miami, she told authorities she gave Gabriel to an unidentified couple in a San Antonio park.

She is now charged with custodial interference, kidnapping, and child abuse in connection with Gabriel’s disappearance.

“We have been able to confirm through the investigation so far that this is the park where Elizabeth handed the baby to a couple,” Gamble said.

“That information is supported by her own handwritten notes in her journal. She wrote down directions to the park...,” Gamble continued. “…she arrived… the couple was already sitting in the park so we now know they were sitting at one of those tables... they immediately got up and they greeted her.”

Gamble is asking anyone with information to come forward and help identify the mystery couple, according to Fox News.

Police are asking anyone with information regarding Gabriel or his whereabouts to call Tempe Police at 480-350-8311, Silent Witness at 480-948-6377, or the FBI at 210-225-6741.

This is good news! I hope they can find him now! 

Two doctors: Baby Gabriel's mom incompetent to stand trial  :roll:

TEMPE – Two court-appointed doctors say missing Baby Gabriel’s mother, Elizabeth Johnson, is incompetent to stand trial.

Nevertheless, a judge will have the final say and his ruling is expected soon.

Johnson is sitting in jail charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She once claimed she killed her little boy but then said she gave him away to a couple she met in San Antonio, Texas.

Baby Gabriel has not been seen since December.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Two-doc...-95588484.html

Video at link.  :|

ETA: Another video at this link.
    http://www.azfamily.com/video/featur...-89299052.html

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

dammit, are they ever going to find little Gabriel? i keep hoping to find some answers every time i click on this thread.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=23769.msg1640150#msg1640150 date=1275702875]
    dammit, are they ever going to find little Gabriel? i keep hoping to find some answers every time i click on this thread.
    [/quote]

Me too, I mean, if someone is taking care of him now, why can't they just come forward? Its starting to make me think he really isn't alive. I know they could be in trouble if they do come forward but... I don't know, I can't imagine what the father is going through right now.. :(
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

Thread Information