Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently unknown

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23753.msg1496200#msg1496200 date=1262681154]
    I think he's talking about Tila Tequila.
    [/quote]

I think Tila is hot, but that is all. She is a gold digging waste of space otherwise.

mydeathspace

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently

I love this quote!!

Law enforcement sources, reported this morning that Johnson "had a history of diabetes".

:lol: :lol:

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=23753.msg1496323#msg1496323 date=1262708283]
    Who thinks Tila will off herself?
    [/quote]

No chance.

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=23753.msg1496323#msg1496323 date=1262708283]
    Never even heard of this girl or her fiance...but the story could get juicy so marking 
    Who thinks Tila will off herself?
    [/quote]
    She wont off herself, but she will threaten to do so on Twitter for a couple days and then start a reality show about it

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=23753.msg1496150#msg1496150 date=1262675790]
    Dear god, please let it have been tila who killed her.

Where is Suzi? shes my sidekick in Tila hating.
    [/quote]

awww just ignore me. I bugged her so much one night she blocked my ass haha :lol: I started off nice then got all bipolar on her ;)

I'm hurt. Only a taquito will do.

As a side note, I saw that her sister finally let her in her life to see her nephew. I'll try to find the video again, but he was cute. Tila's sister is like, waaaay hotter than Tila ever was or is.  I'm like pan over, show mooooar of her. Also he thinks she's his cousin, nobody ever corrected him hahah! Heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YlSmQXKWw

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of

Well if this chick was fucking tila tequila then it's obivious she died of a raging case of clamidia with a side of aids aggregated by insanity.
    No autopsy needed.

And this chick looked like a older lady all plastic surgeried out.  Why does she look like that.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=23753.msg1496357#msg1496357 date=1262711617]
    I think Tila is hot, but that is all. She is a gold digging waste of space otherwise.
    [/quote]

i just watched a vid of her with no make up on, jesus, she does look cute without makeup. But I'm jealousing and hating because she got all rich just by having too many friends on MySpace. I mean WTF? Real people are out there doing REAL jobs, working hard, very hard. She's had it handed to her. She can't rap. I watched a vid of her "freestylin" and it was bull shit. She couldn't come up with a sunshine and rainbows freestyle after that, so I figure the first one was written and memorized very well. Big dummie, always livin' off of someone or something else.

Oh now she's got a record label that'll make you rich almost overnight. Pete you should try it lol

the color nine

Wasn't she Paris Hilton's first choice to be in The Simple Life with her?

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=23753.msg1496552#msg1496552 date=1262721294]
    Wasn't she Paris Hilton's first choice to be in The Simple Life with her?
    [/quote]

Yup Yup she was.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=23753.msg1496556#msg1496556 date=1262721464]
    Yup Yup she was.
    [/quote]#2. After Nicky.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=23753.msg1496564#msg1496564 date=1262722207]
    #2. After Nicky.
    [/quote]

Yup Yup thats true.

the color nine

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=23753.msg1496564#msg1496564 date=1262722207]
    #2. After Nicky.
    [/quote]

That's right, thanks. Nicky is also the godmother of Casey's little girl.

Olivia

The headline is ironic given the article content?

Private pain of lesbian heiress Casey Johnson

TILA Tequila's late fiancee and heiress Casey Johnson revealed her boredom of wealth and privilege in an interview, saying it made her "feel like sh*t."

In an interview with Vanity Fair, the celebrity, who died aged 30, Johnson spoke of family disputes, aimlessness and of looking for a purpose in life.

Johnson told Vanity Fair in 2006, "It’s so boring to do nothing. Believe me, I’ve tried it. It’s, like, how many days a week can you actually go shopping? You get burned out. And you feel like sh*t. You think, What have I ever done to alter this world? What will people say? ‘Oh, she had a lot of shoes’?"

During the lengthy interview she talked about one of her great regrets: passing on the role eventually given to Nicole Ritchie in TV show The Simple Life.

Johnson played with the Hilton sisters as a child and was approached to take the role as Paris' side-kick in the reality TV show but she said "the stupidest mistake of my life" was to turn it down.

It turned Ritchie into a household name, while Johnson, well known on the party scene, was not a public name.

Instead her behavior became increasingly bizarre - publically fighting with her fifty-something aunt over a boyfriend, then engaging in nightclub catfights with party pals such as Bijou Phillips and Lindsay Lohan, and later having tumultuous lesbian affairs that culminated into her recent engagement to celebrity Tila Tequila.

She was also recently arrested on a robbery charge.

According to Vanity Fair, Johnson got her first Chanel bag when she was 10 and her first pair of handmade snakeskin shoes the following year. "I got whatever I wanted," she said. "I got a car when I was 16. I didn’t even have a driver’s license."

She was plagued by health problems though, including childhood diabetes, and later depression.

Johnson felt a connection with orphans that she visited in Cambodia and later adopted a child from Kazakhstan she named Ava Monroe, after actress Marilyn Monroe with whom she felt a particular affinity.

She told Vanity Fair; "I see a lot of similarities between us. Her life makes me sad. I don’t think she was very happy. She was just very, very complicated and sort of a deep person, and nobody realized that. They thought she was some dumb blonde, and she wasn’t. She was a smart, smart broad. And I think that sometimes people look at me and think, Oh, Casey Johnson, she’s stupid, she’s blonde, she’s an heiress, blah, blah, blah."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/private-pain-of-lesbian-heiress-casey-johnson/story-e6frfmqi-1225816450985

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23753.msg1496698#msg1496698 date=1262727684]
    Johnson told Vanity Fair in 2006, "It’s so boring to do nothing. Believe me, I’ve tried it. It’s, like, how many days a week can you actually go shopping? You get burned out. And you feel like sh*t. You think, What have I ever done to alter this world? What will people say? ‘Oh, she had a lot of shoes’?"
    [/quote]

Like...I TOTALLY understand that and everything, but I'm still not feeling any pity. :|

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=23753.msg1496718#msg1496718 date=1262728376]
    Like...I TOTALLY understand that and everything, but I'm still not feeling any pity. :|
    [/quote]

Pity? That word doesnt apply to this candy heiress.

And Tila totally got played with that 17-karat ring of hers.  Here's what Casey's Ex had to say about that last month:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...t-ring-says-ex

If Tila Tequila’s engagement ring from new girlfriend Casey Johnson looks familiar, there’s a good reason.  That’s because Johnson gave the same ring to Courtenay Semel when they were dating!

In an exclusive statement to RadarOnline.com Semel said that Johnson re-gifted the ring from Semel to Tequilla.

“I can confirm that the engagement ring given to Tequila by Johnson was not purchased for her,” Semel told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive statement. “It has previously been worn by me, a statement I can back up with photographic evidence.”

RadarOnline.com obtained the exclusive photo from Semel. In the old picture, she proudly displays the ring that Casey let her wear about four months ago while they were dating.

“It is absolutely not real and Casey is well aware,” Courtenay continued.  “I would not expect Tila to be able to differentiate a real diamond from a fake one.  Her ring is as real as her engagement!”

Tequila and Johnson announced their engagement to the world via Twitter on Tuesday night after knowing each other for four hours. Using their words, how very “U-Haul lesbian” of them!

A rep for Tila did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Semel's ring:

Tila's ring:

I can understand the whole "mo money, mo problems" thing. But if that is your biggest problem...may just want to keep that to yourself. Us common folk aren't really going to be able to relate very well. Some of us were struggling to feed our kids while she was out on those long exhaustive Gucci shopping sprees.

Maybe if she put a fraction of her shopping money into helping people through charities then she might have felt her life was more rewarding.

If you are not a selfish and lazy person then I am sure you can create a good life helping yourself and others with tons of money.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I feel like Tila was once with Semel as well though?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=23753.msg1496778#msg1496778 date=1262729855]
    I feel like Tila was once with Semel as well though?
    [/quote]

Who knows. I just hope Tila is the first to go in 2010. Enough of her.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=partyguy link=topic=23753.msg1496764#msg1496764 date=1262729359]
    I can understand the whole "mo money, mo problems" thing. But if that is your biggest problem...may just want to keep that to yourself. Us common folk aren't really going to be able to relate very well. Some of us were struggling to feed our kids while she was out on those long exhaustive Gucci shopping sprees.

Maybe if she put a fraction of her shopping money into helping people through charities then she might have felt her life was more rewarding.
    [/quote]

Just goes to show, that all the $$ in the world can't buy class.  Or apparently a long life span, based on all the deaths in 2009.

One of her greatest regrets in life was turning down "The Simple Life"  ... well, that just about sums it all up for me. These people seriously sicken me. Just another incompetent, self-absorbed, useless celibritard who was completely out of touch with reality, living off Daddy's trust fund. Good-bye and good riddance, you selfish sack of shit excuse for a human-being. May you return to this world a pauper grovelling for food in the slums of India. 

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23753.msg1496698#msg1496698 date=1262727684]
    The headline is ironic given the article content?

Private pain of lesbian heiress Casey Johnson

TILA Tequila's late fiancee and heiress Casey Johnson revealed her boredom of wealth and privilege in an interview, saying it made her "feel like sh*t."

In an interview with Vanity Fair, the celebrity, who died aged 30, Johnson spoke of family disputes, aimlessness and of looking for a purpose in life.

During the lengthy interview she talked about one of her great regrets: passing on the role eventually given to Nicole Ritchie in TV show The Simple Life.

Johnson played with the Hilton sisters as a child and was approached to take the role as Paris' side-kick in the reality TV show but she said "the stupidest mistake of my life" was to turn it down.

It turned Ritchie into a household name, while Johnson, well known on the party scene, was not a public name.

Instead her behavior became increasingly bizarre - publically fighting with her fifty-something aunt over a boyfriend, then engaging in nightclub catfights with party pals such as Bijou Phillips and Lindsay Lohan, and later having tumultuous lesbian affairs that culminated into her recent engagement to celebrity Tila Tequila.

She was also recently arrested on a robbery charge.

According to Vanity Fair, Johnson got her first Chanel bag when she was 10 and her first pair of handmade snakeskin shoes the following year. "I got whatever I wanted," she said. "I got a car when I was 16. I didn’t even have a driver’s license."

She was plagued by health problems though, including childhood diabetes, and later depression.

Johnson felt a connection with orphans that she visited in Cambodia and later adopted a child from Kazakhstan she named Ava Monroe, after actress Marilyn Monroe with whom she felt a particular affinity.

She told Vanity Fair; "I see a lot of similarities between us. Her life makes me sad. I don’t think she was very happy. She was just very, very complicated and sort of a deep person, and nobody realized that. They thought she was some dumb blonde, and she wasn’t. She was a smart, smart broad. And I think that sometimes people look at me and think, Oh, Casey Johnson, she’s stupid, she’s blonde, she’s an heiress, blah, blah, blah."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/private-pain-of-lesbian-heiress-casey-johnson/story-e6frfmqi-1225816450985
    [/quote]
    I got to 'boredom of' and stopped. Geez, people, what did English ever do to you?

i stopped reading because i cannot relate boredom and being wealthy  like my brain is going to explode.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=23753.msg1497358#msg1497358 date=1262767956]
    i stopped reading because i cannot relate boredom and being wealthy   like my brain is going to explode.
    [/quote]I did read that the diamond ring is a fake and belonged to the girl before Tila.

Thread Information