Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently unknown

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently unknown

I did a quick search and didn't see this anywhere, and also TMZ keeps crashing my computer, but apparently Casey Johnson died. If someone can get TMZ to not crash and post the link, or if someone finds out this isn't true, please post.

RIP maybe Casey

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/01/05/Johnson___Johnson_heiress_Casey_Johnson_(30)_was_f ound_dead_and_her_cause_of_death_is_currently_unkn own
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently unknown

Holy shit! I always thought she was pretty. She has an adopted daughter. Only other thing I found.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...-dies-twitter/
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Olivia

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently unknown

Casey Johnson, an heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, has died .. TMZ has learned.

She died in L.A. We're told the body was discovered this morning.

She was 30 years old. Her father is Woody Johnson -- owner of the New York Jets.

Johnson was arrested in November for grand theft -- the alleged victim was a former girlfriend.

Johnson was reportedly engaged to Tila Tequila. We spoke with Tila a few minutes ago. She says they were fighting last week and that Casey stayed at Tila's house on the 28th. Tila tried contacting Casey on the 29th because Casey had left her dogs behind. Tila says Casey's phone has been shut off since the 29th and she was not able to make contact.

Johnson -- who tweeted frequently -- last tweeted on December 29 at 1:13 AM.

Thanks, Olivia. That's a slightly different article than the one I just tried to post- they hadn't spoken to Tila yet. Bowie just told me about this girl last week- I'd never heard of her. Weird and RIP

Olivia

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=23753.msg1496013#msg1496013 date=1262659511]
    Thanks, Olivia. That's a slightly different article than the one I just tried to post- they hadn't spoken to Tila yet. Bowie just told me about this girl last week- I'd never heard of her. Weird and RIP
    [/quote]

Check this out from Tila's twitter

I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!
    13 minutes ago from UberTwitter

I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!
    16 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Thanks Olivia, NancyDrew.

Casey Johnson's (verified account) Twitter feed:
    http://twitter.com/caseyjonsonjnj
    Interesting development with Tila Tequila's latest tweets.  Of course, given the choice between TMZ & Tila I'd probably say TMZ is more reputable..

If it's true, RIP Casey.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Bizarre video from December 2009 where Casey Johnson & Tila Tequila announce their 'engagement' -- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2752605
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Olivia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lists:    I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time.
    1 minute ago from UberTwitter
    Reply Retweet

Maybe she should try NOT posting on twitter.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23753.msg1496029#msg1496029 date=1262660704]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lists:    I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time.
    1 minute ago from UberTwitter
    Reply Retweet

Maybe she should try NOT posting on twitter.
    [/quote]yeah wtf? :lol:

And when did they become a couple? Last I knew she was with the football player that assaulted her and I didn't think that was so long ago?

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

They both look so out of it.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Olivia

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=23753.msg1496031#msg1496031 date=1262660874]
    yeah wtf? :lol:

And when did they become a couple? Last I knew she was with the football player that assaulted her and I didn't think that was so long ago?
    [/quote]

R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey
    2 minutes ago from UberTwitter

From what I can find, it looks like around 9 December they got engaged

It's a match made in Heaven!. Via Ustream, Bi-Sexual reality star Tila Tequila announced her engagement to troubled Casey Johnson, whom she lovingly refers to as the "heiress of the Johnson & Johnson empire."
    Johnson made some news of her own recently, having been arrested for grand-theft after allegedly breaking into reality star Jamine Lennard's house, stealing her underwear, and using her vibrator.

:lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/10/tila-tequila-and-casey-jo_n_388054.html

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently

greattttttt another way for tila to be an attention whoreeee
    RIP lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Olivia

Re: Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson (30) was found dead and her cause of death is currently

I am reading through Casey's tweets -

OH MY GOD! Im now in stage 27 of this #TilaAddiction now Tila has her head in between my legs! *moans* typing w 1 finger now lol
    8:12 PM Dec 24th, 2009 from web

This is from January 2009. Never heard of her.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-who-is-casey-johnson-anyway/

Socialite Casey Johnson and her crew of friends have been known for starting public scandals and feuds. Recently, Casey’s ex-girlfriend, Courtenay Semel, viciously beat her and set fire to her hair. As the heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune and daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood “Woody” Johnson, Casey has led a very privileged life that doesn’t seem to include much more than spending money, engaging in girl fights and partying.

LOVES:Casey initiated a very public feud when she accused her aunt Libet Johnson of seducing her then 38-year-old boyfriend, John Dee, a music manager who has worked with Maxwell and Megadeth. “An old woman with a lot of money is a very powerful aphrodisiac,” said Casey to “Page Six.” In response, Dee said he was never Casey’s boyfriend, but Casey maintains that they were indeed a couple and he lived with her. She has also dated Calumet Farms heir Stephen Kwiatkowski. Never one to be out-of-style, Casey dabbled in lesbianism this past summer when she was spotted holding hands with Courtenay, who allegedly dated Lindsay Lohan before Sam Ronson.

CREW: Although Courtenay recently kicked Casey’s butt, the two remain friends and are planning to attend the Sundance Film Festival together. And they might rekindle their romance because Courtenay recently broke up with Tila Tequila. Casey’s group of friends includes Paris and Nicky Hilton, who is godmother to Casey’s adopted daughter. As you’d expect, Nicole Richie is also a part of the crew. In addition, Casey is friends with publicist Lizzie Grubman (haven’t heard that name in awhile). And surprisingly, Lindsay Lohan, who had a very public feud with Paris, is friends with Casey.

CAREER: As someone whose father bails her out of trouble often (he once paid $20,000 to replace a hotel carpet her dog had crapped on), Casey hasn’t had much of a career. She was the beauty editor for the now-defunct Manhattan File. She has said her biggest regret was turning down “The Simple Life” with Paris Hilton. After Nicky, Casey was Paris’ second choice. Her “dream” to be an actress led her to a role in the little-seen Sharon Stone film “Gloria.” She also had a leading role in “It Girls,” a 2002 documentary about the lives of rich young Manhattanites. She also played a character very similar to herself, vindictive socialite Mimi von Lusting, in “The Tinsley Bumble Show,” which never aired. She also “talks” about a skincare line called Journey.

RANDOM FACTS:
    # Casey had juvenile diabetes.
    # Michael Douglas’ ex-wife, Diandra Douglas, is Casey’s godmother.
    # She adopted a baby girl from Kazakhstan in 2007. She named her daughter Ava-Monroe after Marilyn Monroe, Casey’s idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Yes, she is obviously distraught since she has tweeted 4+ times in the past 1/2 hour.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

quite ironic that her last twitter post to everone said "sweet dreams everyone".  :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Olivia

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23753.msg1496040#msg1496040 date=1262661924]

RANDOM FACTS:
    # Casey had juvenile diabetes.
    # Michael Douglas’ ex-wife, Diandra Douglas, is Casey’s godmother.
    # She adopted a baby girl from Kazakhstan in 2007. She named her daughter Ava-Monroe after Marilyn Monroe, Casey’s idol.
    [/quote]

I think this is the kid

Baby-powder heiress Casey Johnson has flown to New York with her “fiancée,” Tila Tequila, to try to reclaim her daughter, Ava, from the custody of her mother, Sale Johnson, and bring the toddler back to LA.

Casey adopted the girl from Kazakhstan two years ago over the objections of her aunt, Libet Johnson, who built an orphanage in Cambodia. But Sale took custody earlier this year out of concern for little Ava’s safety.

“Casey is intent on getting her daughter back,” an acquaintance from LA told Page Six. But friends are distancing themselves from the increasingly erratic heiress.

“When I went to her rented house on Mulholland Drive recently, it was like Grey Gardens,” our source said. “There are dirty dishes everywhere and rotting food. There is graffiti on the walls. The pool looks like a swamp.”

Johnson’s father, New York Jet owner Woody Johnson, and the rest of the family recently restricted Casey’s access to funds because she repeatedly has refused to get the help they say she needs. She’s been in rehab several times but has never finished the programs.

“She can’t pay her bills, so the electricity was cut off. She can’t put gas in her car,” said our source. “She’s been keeping her Porsche in the garage because she’s afraid it will be repossessed.”

Tila and Casey announced their engagement this month with a video they posted online of themselves in bed wearing only bras and panties.

As Casey smiles in an apparent stupor, Tequila rants: “Look at this ring. Its 18-carat because my baby is ballin’. We are going to make love tonight for our honeymoon . . . She adopted a baby, Ava, and I love children. We already have a family. We are going to buy a house together and, once we get situated, throw an engagement party.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/85808/crazy_heiress_casey_johnson_wants_custody_of_her_d aughter_back/

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=23753.msg1496043#msg1496043 date=1262662151]
    quite ironic that her last twitter post to everone said "sweet dreams everyone".  :-(
    [/quote]I found this one to be more so:

@sunnyrose935  Im in heaven How r u? Sweet dreams Luv xoxo    6:20 AM Dec 12th, 2009  from web  in reply to sunnyrose935 

Olivia

And another

The kid is always trying to get away.  Understandably  :lol:

Olivia

Name dropping much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPWl01veyA

as much as i loathed them (in that annoying almost-celebrity way), i kinda feel bad for tila. but mostly just casey's daughter. i wonder what went down....
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

An L.A. Times article with more info....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/01/casey-johnson-dies-tila-tequila.html

Has anyone heard anything about COD (OD, suicide or...?).  I'm skimming articles but so far can't find anything substantial. 

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=23753.msg1496071#msg1496071 date=1262667688]
    An L.A. Times article with more info....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/01/casey-johnson-dies-tila-tequila.html

Has anyone heard anything about COD (OD, suicide or...?).  I'm skimming articles but so far can't find anything substantial. 
    [/quote]
    This was TMZ's last update

The cause of death is undetermined.

UPDATE: A law enforcement source tells TMZ it appears Johnson had been dead for several days before her body was discovered.

UPDATE: The LAPD has opened a death investigation.

How sad that nobody would find you for several days :(

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=23753.msg1496097#msg1496097 date=1262671722]
    This was TMZ's last update

The cause of death is undetermined.

UPDATE: A law enforcement source tells TMZ it appears Johnson had been dead for several days before her body was discovered.

UPDATE: The LAPD has opened a death investigation.

How sad that nobody would find you for several days :(
    [/quote]

Wow, considering her socialite status and known substance abuse issues, I'm surprised someone wasn't beating on her door to make sure she was okay when she couldn't be reached.  

ETA:  From TMZ's article:

Tila tried contacting Casey on the 29th because Casey had left her dogs behind. Tila says Casey's phone has been shut off since the 29th and she was not able to make contact.

You would think Tila would have at least called someone to go check on her.  Kind of odd behavior when it involves someone you supposedly love.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=23753.msg1496097#msg1496097 date=1262671722]

[color=red]

[/quote]

The only thing I can think of when an article mentions this is how friggin bad that must've smelled. 
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information