Thread: can`t submit a death!!

can`t submit a death!!

HELP!! I  have been trying to submit a death but its not happening for me !!The name of the guy is Gianni Vitiello,he was a very popular minimal\techno  DJ  here in Berlin,Germany .So..everytime I type in his URL it says it "ungultig"but this cant be   I `ve checked  and plus friends of me are on his list on my space.His my space is:  www.myspace.com/giannivitiello .there are also articles and when you google him his name is coming up first.He died just after playing a party in Berlin so on Dec 9.I didn`t personally know him but have seen him around on partys ,he was very professional,friendly and never arrogant unlike many of these djs.He died of pulmonary embolism .Phew I  am not very good at linking things ,please dont laugh at me  and would appreciate it if someone could help me or sort it out for me please?Wishing you all of course a good start into the New Year!!thanks

Re: can`t submit a death!!

ungultig  wut?

Oh, it says it's invalid, must start with http.

Submit this url

http://www.myspace.com/giannivitiello
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Sorry its the German for invalid

[quote author=battered bastards link=topic=23725.msg1493913#msg1493913 date=1262468266]
    Sorry its the German for invalid
    [/quote]

lol yeah I finally figured that out. I'm slow. Submit this url

http://www.myspace.com/giannivitiello

Yeah but I `ve tried with http  and its comes up the same

[quote author=battered bastards link=topic=23725.msg1493915#msg1493915 date=1262468385]
    Yeah but I `ve tried with http  and its comes up the same
    [/quote]

Hmm I put that url in and didn't get an error message. Let me try again. Do you have a url for an article?

not exactly emm if you google  is name its the first that comes up  basically wait  ill try and research a bit more  give me 10 mins

All the articles I find are in German. Not sure if I should submit with that. You might be the only one here who can read it.  :lol:

may be look on american techno forums ??? im not sure .he was very popular  here,like  he was a headliner for the partys here 

[quote author=battered bastards link=topic=23725.msg1493920#msg1493920 date=1262468899]
    may be look on american techno forums ??? im not sure .he was very popular  here,like  he was a headliner for the partys here 
    [/quote]

If you can find an article I'll be happy to submit for you under your name. I don't know why it won't take yours, but it seems okay so far for me. No error messages. I can't take the time to look for the article now because I'm working and kinda busy.

thanks for the help.Why not one of the articles i saw had the hheadline GIANNI VITIELLO IST TOT.I think any one of basic inteligence can work that out  ?

[quote author=battered bastards link=topic=23725.msg1493924#msg1493924 date=1262469137]
    thanks for the help.Why not one of the articles i saw had the hheadline GIANNI VITIELLO IST TOT.I think any one of basic inteligence can work that out  ?
    [/quote]

I don't see that one. Please post the url here for me.

http://www.nachtagenten.de/magazin/gianni-vitiello-ist-tot.8289.html  Tell if this works

[quote author=battered bastards link=topic=23725.msg1493926#msg1493926 date=1262469459]
    http://www.nachtagenten.de/magazin/gianni-vitiello-ist-tot.8289.html  Tell if this works
    [/quote]

It's in German. I went ahead and submitted with your name and a note that I submitted it for you. I don't know what they'll do with it. Well see! I have no idea why it would not work for you, though.

THANKS A LOT .why it woudn`t work for me?simple I have n`T got any patience and I`m new to all of this LOL ,wicked thanks alot for the time Deeply

Thread Information