Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brandon Knapp (20) commit suicide but the method is unknown

Re: Brandon Knapp (20) commit suicide but the method is unknown

[quote author=Mercedes link=topic=4174.msg156412#msg156412 date=1169513678]
    It's private now.Â* Â*:-o
    [/quote]

Yeah, I am sure it is. She just sent me a message on Myspace.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=4174.msg156414#msg156414 date=1169513811]
    Yeah, I am sure it is. She just sent me a message on Myspace.
    [/quote]

Was it hate mail? You're sposed to post hate mail.  :lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

oh!  what did she say???
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4174.msg156416#msg156416 date=1169513947]

Was it hate mail? You're sposed to post hate mail.Â* :lol:
    [/quote]
    I tried but the new topic didnt come up so I'll post it here:

Do you people get off on trying to figure out why people killed theirselfs?
    None of you knew Brandon or knew what he was going there. I love and care for him and I would never do anything to hurt him. I don't know why ya'll think you know us. this is all a bunch of bullshit. its low to talk about someone but its just plani fucked up to talk about someone who isnt here to defend theirself!!
    you people dont know how much it hurts to lose someone close to you and ya'll arent making it any easier

oh, right.&nbsp; no one here knows what its like to lose someone close to them.&nbsp; IDIOT.

Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

did anyone say anything derogatory?Â* NO.Â* we are all just curious.

i love how she messaged a fuckin' noob (no offense) but doesn't have the balls to come bitch at us herself.

**oh, and it's THEMselves.&nbsp; just sayin'...

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4174.msg156423#msg156423 date=1169514165]
    oh, right.Â* no one here knows what its like to lose someone close to them.Â* IDIOT.

[/quote]

Yeah no shit, everyone here is immune to close people dying around them.

Theirselfs??

Nice.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

I agree that it is okay to discuss his death but I think everyone should be a little mindful of the individual's family reading this and not calling anyone an 'idiot.'&nbsp; That isn't cool.&nbsp;

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4174.msg156700#msg156700 date=1169530417]
    actually, i never said she was an attention whore.Â* i said you couldn't assume she would never cheat on her boyfriend because of the comments she left on his myspace.Â* i said she could be an attention whore if she did cheat on him, which we have no proof of.Â* did that make sense?Â* it's late and i'm stoned...Â* :-P
    [/quote]

OH YEAH that makes sense. My bad.

meh whatever. Over it. Eggson just STFUÂ* :lol:

You know when shit is flying?&nbsp; yeah, this is lift off...

Is it flying into a fan by any chance?

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=4174.msg156421#msg156421 date=1169514105]
    I tried but the new topic didnt come up so I'll post it here:

Do you people get off on trying to figure out why people killed theirselfs?
    None of you knew Brandon or knew what he was going there. I love and care for him and I would never do anything to hurt him. I don't know why ya'll think you know us. this is all a bunch of bullshit. its low to talk about someone but its just plani fucked up to talk about someone who isnt here to defend theirself!!
    you people dont know how much it hurts to lose someone close to you and ya'll arent making it any easier

[/quote]

:?Â* Could someone please explain to me why these people continue to seek out postings on MDS about a friend/relative/neighbor and then piss and moan about what they read?Â* One look at the homepage is enough to let anyone with common sense know that it's not a warm and fuzzy website.Â* Jesus, when I finally cause my own demise doing something completely idiotic, I'd be greatly disappointed from wherever I end up if I weren't ridiculed, belittled, scrutinzed, and insulted on this site.Â* Damn, it's like getting those &quot;15 minutes&quot; you didn't grab while you were amongst the living!!!Â*

Samantha sent me a message as well. I'm not going to post it. I find it odd that she did, because this is one of the deaths that actually bothered me. Normally I couldn't give a shit. But I genuinely feel bad for her and his family. As I noted before. I think she thinks I was making fun of her for continuing to post to his myspace even though he's gone. I didn't even mean it that way. I just find it odd that he killed himself, that's all.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=4174.msg156785#msg156785 date=1169552994]
    :?Â* Could someone please explain to me why these people continue to seek out postings on MDS about a friend/relative/neighbor and then piss and moan about what they read?Â* One look at the homepage is enough to let anyone with common sense know that it's not a warm and fuzzy website.Â* Jesus, when I finally cause my own demise doing something completely idiotic, I'd be greatly disappointed from wherever I end up if I weren't ridiculed, belittled, scrutinzed, and insulted on this site.Â* Damn, it's like getting those &quot;15 minutes&quot; you didn't grab while you were amongst the living!!!Â*

[/quote]

I think it is just natural for people to come on here and defend their loved ones who died. Whether they found this site by accident or someone told them about it, they feel it is unfair that we are discussing the lives of those who died. Even if nothing bad is being said, they still don't want strangers picking apart their loved one's lives and speculating.

It's just too bad for them, though. This is a public forum and we have freedom of speech. We are curious (my name says it all, as far as I go). The things we are talking about are all public information. It is found in the newspapers and on the news.

It is just how they approach us as to how they are treated. When they come in here TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND TELLING US WE ARE DUMB FUCKS AND TO GO TO HELL AND DIE in one paragraph with no punctuation, they are going to get ripped apart. If they come in here in a civil manner, they get treated with respect.

I don't think its good though, that they send messages to members through myspace. If you have something to say, just come on here and say it. Just be nice about it. Come to our place and treat us with respect and we will treat you with respect.

i am surprised that she didnt message me.&nbsp; I was the one accusing her of cheating...oops! :-o

Thread Information