View Poll Results: What is your preferred climate?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard northern...warm summers, cold winters, frequent snow.

    47 26.86%
  • Hot, Hot, hot! And humid (think Florida)

    25 14.29%
  • Standard Southern...Hot summers, cool winters, little to no snow

    44 25.14%
  • Moderately warm, lots of rain (Pacific Northwest).

    32 18.29%
  • Desert...keep it warm with little rain.

    11 6.29%
  • Cold. Frozen tundra cold.

    16 9.14%
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 2,026 to 2,048 of 2048

Thread: Discuss the weather here...

  1. #2026
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,524
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    CC-It looks like they've upped the strength category for when it hits your area. Hope it actually dies out instead, but be careful!
    Thanks for your concern! We're prepared as far as food, water, toilet paper, generator.
    My boss told me two of our businesses are flooded. They're in the downtown area right across from an inlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  2. #2027
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    CC and RBW, please be careful and keep safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  3. #2028
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,524
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    CC and RBW, please be careful and keep safe!
    Thank you! It's only raining right now. Hopefully, that's as bad as it gets. I slept through an earlier tornado warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  4. #2029
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Thank you! It's only raining right now. Hopefully, that's as bad as it gets. I slept through an earlier tornado warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  5. #2030
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1696859303213158602



    I can't get this to show properly but am not one bit shocked by this. There's always a few ...
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  6. #2031
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1696859303213158602



    I can't get this to show properly but am not one bit shocked by this. There's always a few ...
    What in the hell where were they planning on going to?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  7. #2032
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Thank you! It's only raining right now. Hopefully, that's as bad as it gets. I slept through an earlier tornado warning.
    Yikes - sending warm thoughts to you and yours. Please stay safe.

  8. #2033
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1696859303213158602



    I can't get this to show properly but am not one bit shocked by this. There's always a few ...
    That's my Florida - always keeping it classy!

    BTW, the one guy looks like a bloated Prince Harry.

  9. #2034
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1696859303213158602



    I can't get this to show properly but am not one bit shocked by this. There's always a few ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  10. #2035
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,776
    Rep Power
    21474859
    We're good here. Stayed up a good part of the night to keep an eye on things. We got a little wind and rain but not much. Now we just have the post-hurricane unsteadiness in the air. We got lucky.

    CC, be careful. The tornadoes in the storm are the worst part.

    Thanks for everyone checking on us!

  11. #2036
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We're good here. Stayed up a good part of the night to keep an eye on things. We got a little wind and rain but not much. Now we just have the post-hurricane unsteadiness in the air. We got lucky.

    CC, be careful. The tornadoes in the storm are the worst part.

    Thanks for everyone checking on us!
    Thank goodness you are okay.

  12. #2037
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, the first 10 years we were here we only had one tropical storm to deal with. We have had a hurricane or tropical storm (or multiple) to deal with every year since 2016. But don't worry, there's no climate change.
    Right. There is zero climate change, so I wonder why all those people keep talking about that nonsense.

  13. #2038
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We're good here. Stayed up a good part of the night to keep an eye on things. We got a little wind and rain but not much. Now we just have the post-hurricane unsteadiness in the air. We got lucky.

    CC, be careful. The tornadoes in the storm are the worst part.

    Thanks for everyone checking on us!
    When I didnt see you post this morning I was worried. Glad you are ok!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #2039
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,524
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Round two is upon us. It's windy and the lights keep flickering.
    I'm glad you're okay RBW!
    Oh! The lights just turned off, but they're back.
    Here's another people not giving a fuck about the weather video for you all to watch.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/123024...ibextid=Nif5oz
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  15. #2040
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Round two is upon us. It's windy and the lights keep flickering.
    I'm glad you're okay RBW!
    Oh! The lights just turned off, but they're back.
    Here's another people not giving a fuck about the weather video for you all to watch.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/123024...ibextid=Nif5oz
    That video's hilarious, though.

    Stay safe everyone!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  16. #2041
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Round two is upon us. It's windy and the lights keep flickering.
    I'm glad you're okay RBW!
    Oh! The lights just turned off, but they're back.
    Here's another people not giving a fuck about the weather video for you all to watch.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/123024...ibextid=Nif5oz
    OMG - and it's JAX! Love it.

    Stay safe!!!

  17. #2042
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    OMG - and it's JAX! Love it.

    Stay safe!!!
    Is Jax a who or a what? LOL the only Jax I know is the dude from Vanderpump Rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  18. #2043
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Round two is upon us. It's windy and the lights keep flickering.
    I'm glad you're okay RBW!
    Oh! The lights just turned off, but they're back.
    Here's another people not giving a fuck about the weather video for you all to watch.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/123024...ibextid=Nif5oz
    Check in when you can.

    That video is everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  19. #2044
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is Jax a who or a what? LOL the only Jax I know is the dude from Vanderpump Rules.
    It's a where...Jacksonville, Florida.

  20. #2045
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It's a where...Jacksonville, Florida.
    Oh, gotcha!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  21. #2046
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh, gotcha!
    Sorry, I speak airport codes from my former flight attendant days. Plus, being from Jacksonville, I can attest that it is referred to by most who live there as Jax/JAX.

  22. #2047
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,776
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Sorry, I speak airport codes from my former flight attendant days. Plus, being from Jacksonville, I can attest that it is referred to by most who live there as Jax/JAX.
    Haha, me too! I even named the foster dog that was found wandering the streets of Jacksonville, and I picked up from the Jacksonville animal shelter, JAX.

  23. #2048
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Haha, me too! I even named the foster dog that was found wandering the streets of Jacksonville, and I picked up from the Jacksonville animal shelter, JAX.
    Awwwww!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •