Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: technical support

That worked nestle, thank you!

shins, I think yours worked too. But I tried it after Nestle's so I'm not sure.
    Last edited by M Joy; 09-29-2013 at 09:15 PM.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    This worked for me when mine said that: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1
    That's the one that always works for me when my phone starts acting up.

I am having issues trying to post a picture, in a reply on a thread. I hit "go advanced" then click on "insert image" and it says to put a URL. If I have the picture saved in my documents on my computer, how do I do that??? Someone help, please! I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just not getting it, but I've tried everything and the picture never shows up....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    You have to upload it to somewhere like imageshack first. Then use the URL provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    You have to upload it to somewhere like imageshack first. Then use the URL provided.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm going crazy here. Up until a few days ago I was able to view the full site on my phone by the "desktop view " option on my phone. Then I noticed the other day that the site started acting wonky. Then all of a sudden only the mobile version is available to me. Desktop option or not. If I hit "full site" at the bottom of the page it brings me to a page that says "Page Not Found! " The only page that is "full site" is the article archive page.

Now I wouldn't mind using the mobile site, except whenever I click on a thread it brings me to the first page and NOWHERE on the page is there a way to advance to the next page much less the last page to see the latest post. So I'm stuck reading only the first page of every thread with no way to see the latest updates.

I'm RARELY on an actual PC and I've loved being a part of the community. But can't comment on updates since I can't see them.

Is there something up with the site itself? Am I missing something? For 5 months it worked fine and now poof! I tried everything I can on my phone settings. And other sites work on full desktop fine so I don't think it's my phone. Hopefully somehow I'll even be able to see a response to my question.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    And just like that the desktop version corrected itself a week later. So FRICKEN strange. Doing the happy dance
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

since yesterday i've been getting annoying pop ups about lemon pledge and other crap i don't need when i visit MDS. i've also noticed tons of random words highlighted with ads at the links.

what gives? it's totally new/never happened before. i haven't changed anything on my computer or with my browser and it doesn't happen at other websites i use regularly so i have to assume it's MDS related.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm not wearing any pants
    Do you have a pop up blocker on? That happens when i turn mine off sometimes.

Is the notification/inbox feature broken? It says I have 1 new private message and I don't. Also this was in my inbox:

Older
    12-31-1969
    04:00 PM

Selected Messages (0)

Um i wasn't even born yet in 1969.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Oh wow, wierdddd.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is the notification/inbox feature broken? It says I have 1 new private message and I don't. Also this was in my inbox:

Older
    12-31-1969
    04:00 PM

Selected Messages (0)

Um i wasn't even born yet in 1969.

It's a message from beyonnnnnnnnNNNNddd!!! (read in Vincent Price's voice). You probably need to hold the P.M in front of the mirror, or iron it to make the words appear.

Hi. I renewed my premium membership in January but it never switched back to premium. I got an email in march crediting me three months but I still do not have premium access. Any ideas?

I couldn't figure out where to ask this - I didn't want to start a new thread about starting a new thread

Just wondering if there's any chance of creating a sub-forum for officer-involved/in-custody deaths? With so many spread within & across forums it's hard to locate them all unless you remember all the names - & with all the names we already had & new names every 28 hrs it's impossible to find them all.

If we did, I was thinking we could have this in a sticky post for reference?

http://killedbypolice.net/

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I couldn't figure out where to ask this - I didn't want to start a new thread about starting a new thread

Just wondering if there's any chance of creating a sub-forum for officer-involved/in-custody deaths? With so many spread within & across forums it's hard to locate them all unless you remember all the names - & with all the names we already had & new names every 28 hrs it's impossible to find them all.

If we did, I was thinking we could have this in a sticky post for reference?

http://killedbypolice.net/
    Well, then they would have to have sub-forums for this
    http://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2014
    and possibly this:
    http://topconservativenews.com/memor...rders-in-2014/

So I thought I was going mad but I just figured out where my edit button's gone - my premie hasn't updated?? I noticed it went through on a bank statement a while back, probably late Jan/early Feb because that's my start date.

Could someone sort it for me??

Thankyou!!! - whoever it was that fixed it ...

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Thankyou!!! - whoever it was that fixed it ...
    It was Mike, but I told him it needed it, so you're welcome lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    since yesterday i've been getting annoying pop ups about lemon pledge and other crap i don't need when i visit MDS. i've also noticed tons of random words highlighted with ads at the links.

what gives? it's totally new/never happened before. i haven't changed anything on my computer or with my browser and it doesn't happen at other websites i use regularly so i have to assume it's MDS related.
    I get the highlighted words too. I was able to get rid of them once using malwarebytes, but it came back within a couple days. You can avoid the popups by using firefox with the adblocker plus add on.

On the mobile site, when some inserts a quoted text, the quote background is black and the text is white, making it very hard to read. Is there a way too fix this? Is this something with my phone or is this a glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    On the mobile site, when some inserts a quoted text, the quote background is black and the text is white, making it very hard to read. Is there a way too fix this? Is this something with my phone or is this a glitch?
    I do it mobile all the time, and I never have that happen.

What kind of phone are you on? Mine's a Galaxy 3.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It's a galaxy 5.

It's a galaxy 5.
    Even weirder. Yeah, I have no issues with the quoting. I wonder what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It's a glitch. It happens with my phone sometimes too, and then eventually it goes back to normal. Try rebooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What are the rules on embedding video? I have a video on facebook, it's a home video clip that belongs to me that my daughter posted on her wall. I would like to repost the video here and have it embedded like youtube videos do. I probably have the complete video on my computer that I could get my own clip of, but I'm lazy.

Thread Information