Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

Re: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4148.msg155082#msg155082 date=1169411729]
    Oh will you guys stop with the Ouija board shit.
    There are no fuckin spirits, and there are no ghost talking to you.?* ?*

They're made in a fuckin factory by a printing press, right next to a machine that makes the board for Monopoly!

You're embarassing me. People are watching, so stop with the god damn hocud pocus talk.

One of your asshat friends are moving it. EVERY TIME!

And predicting that a 20something will die in an automible accident it's a big stretch.

Now turn off John Edwards, and pick up a book.
    Thanks for your time.
    [/quote]

But you forgot one fact. Her friend died in december. There is only a 1/12 chance on that being the month her friend died. :-) Honestly though, if there were spirits roaming around why choose a cheesy board game to get your message across? Do the creaters of the ouija board know something that we don't?

[quote author=LilithsEden link=topic=4148.msg155306#msg155306 date=1169438346]
    Heh..yeah Ouiji boards are BS, but what a beautifully macabre story it made..

And..one person wondered if MDS was one of her last thoughts..ha um, I was in a real bad situation where I thought I may die and sadly, this site was on my mind. (as well as many others mind you)
    [/quote]

That kinda reminds me, I had the STUPIDEST dream about MDS a couple nights ago. I didn't know how to make words "glow" and I kept wondering how people did that when they posted I know how to now, especially when they're quoting someone--Ron does it some.
    Anyway, I dreamed that there was an icon of a burning tree that you clicked on (prolly because words in "glow" look like they're on fire to me). The next day I actually looked for that icon, then I remembered it was a dream.  :lol:

I'm beginning to think all the drugs I did years back is catching up to me now.

A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4148.msg155315#msg155315 date=1169438920]
    That kinda reminds me, I had the STUPIDEST dream about MDS a couple nights ago. I didn't know how to make words "glow" and I kept wondering how people did that when they posted I know how to now, especially when they're quoting someone--Ron does it some.
    Anyway, I dreamed that there was an icon of a burning tree that you clicked on (prolly because words in "glow" look like they're on fire to me). The next day I actually looked for that icon, then I remembered it was a dream.?* :lol:

I'm beginning to think all the drugs I did years back is catching up to me now.

[/quote]

Meth? Acid? Coke? Pcp?

Ecstasy. Lot of ecstasy.

Drugs are bad, mmkay? 

I think I'm gonna go try some e now, just to see what it will feel like. Thanks!!!!!

Fabulous. Make sure you try a cuddle puddle.

:lol:

cuddle puddle? I was thinking of just taking one and finding a whore. Do I need to suck on a pacifier and dance to that horrible rave music to enhance my experience? Oh and does vicks vapor rub really do anything?

[quote author=borat link=topic=4148.msg155342#msg155342 date=1169440007]
    cuddle puddle? I was thinking of just taking one and finding a whore. Do I need to suck on a pacifier and dance to that horrible rave music to enhance my experience? Oh and does vicks vapor rub really do anything?
    [/quote]

Just makes you look like an asshole.  :-D

I'm already an asshole so I guess I'll just pass. Thanks for your help, you really talked me out of it. As we speak I am crushing this pill up. I also don't want any odd mds dreams like you had!!!!!!!! :-)

Hmmm, maybe that's what made me such a bitch. 

STFU it works! Would you doubt the Bush administration?!? Look, they channeled Kenneth Lay!

Morbid Curious,

Why is it that people like you live and people like Danielle die.  I read this site all the time and find it witty at times and find it sad at others.  You are such a sad, bad person.  I pity you because I know your life already... One step away from white trailor trash and such.  Fuck you and the rest of your family.  You make me sick.  This is the best that you will ever get out of life... commenting on someone's passing.... how fucking sad is that???  i know everyone here thinks that.  geeshe... get a fucking life.  You are old, poor, lucky to have an internet connection and you can't find it within your heart to endear yourself to someone's passing (in this network even.)  You are just another sad, white trash whore that will find their fate on here, I am afraid.  Fucking whore.  I should be reading your obit, not Danielle's... Life is unfair.

:lol:

[quote author=bgil150901 link=topic=4148.msg155387#msg155387 date=1169446182]
    Morbid Curious,

Why is it that people like you live and people like Danielle die.?* I read this site all the time and find it witty at times and find it sad at others.?* You are such a sad, bad person.?* I pity you because I know your life already... One step away from white trailor trash and such.?* Fuck you and the rest of your family.?* You make me sick.?* This is the best that you will ever get out of life... commenting on someone's passing.... how fucking sad is that????* i know everyone here thinks that.?* geeshe... get a fucking life.?* You are old, poor, lucky to have an internet connection and you can't find it within your heart to endear yourself to someone's passing (in this network even.)?* You are just another sad, white trash whore that will find their fate on here, I am afraid.?* Fucking whore.?* I should be reading your obit, not Danielle's... Life is unfair.
    [/quote]

STFU. You're a fucking loser. People like you come in here talking shit to members and don't even have your own myspace posted up. You're an anonymous, bitching noob. Go crawl back under your rock.

Which one of you fuckers put the hate Morbid bulletin up somewhere?

[quote author=soggytoes link=topic=4148.msg155393#msg155393 date=1169446654]
    I am just trying to see where that came from?? I missed it.
    [/quote]

Whaaaat? I was just being defensive about Terisa.  :oops:

[quote author=bgil150901 link=topic=4148.msg155387#msg155387 date=1169446182]
    Morbid Curious,

Why is it that people like you live and people like Danielle die.?* I read this site all the time and find it witty at times and find it sad at others.?* You are such a sad, bad person.?* I pity you because I know your life already... One step away from white trailor trash and such.?* Fuck you and the rest of your family.?* You make me sick.?* This is the best that you will ever get out of life... commenting on someone's passing.... how fucking sad is that????* i know everyone here thinks that.?* geeshe... get a fucking life.?* You are old, poor, lucky to have an internet connection and you can't find it within your heart to endear yourself to someone's passing (in this network even.)?* You are just another sad, white trash whore that will find their fate on here, I am afraid.?* Fucking whore.?* I should be reading your obit, not Danielle's... Life is unfair.
    [/quote]

oh lord  :roll:

[quote author=soggytoes link=topic=4148.msg155397#msg155397 date=1169446807]
    '

Not you. The post you were quoting. It seemed out of left field.
    [/quote]

oh, hahah.  :lol: makes sense.

Pandora,

YOU stfu!  You aren't any better.  I was rough on Morbid Curiousity, but I am trying to prove a point.

[quote author=bgil150901 link=topic=4148.msg155400#msg155400 date=1169446848]
    Pandora,

YOU stfu!?* You aren't any better.?* I was rough on Morbid Curiousity, but I am trying to prove a point.
    [/quote]

How am I not any better? I rarely comment on Death Discussion and if I do I NEVER say anything bad about the person who died. Stfu loser noob! You don't even know what you're talking about.

[quote author=bgil150901 link=topic=4148.msg155400#msg155400 date=1169446848]
    Pandora,

YOU stfu!?* You aren't any better.?* I was rough on Morbid Curiousity, but I am trying to prove a point.
    [/quote]

Get to it then, man. My connection in my trailer might cut out.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg155402#msg155402 date=1169446942]
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, the winners are coming out in droves tonight aren't they? 
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg155402#msg155402 date=1169446942]
    [/quote] :lol:

why didnt anyone tell me there was a real MDS death? i completely missed this thread completely!
    im in shock! thats crazyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information