Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

Re: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

[quote author=-kLiNk- link=topic=4148.msg153858#msg153858 date=1169269623]
    Damn. Didn't the caption under her pic say, "Things are looking up"?

[/quote]no, that was me!  :lol: :-o

Well this just sucks. I wanted to be first.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154041#msg154041 date=1169282184]
    Well this just sucks. I wanted to be first.
    [/quote]

oh MC i'm so sorry for your lost....

Wow, I feel bad; I don't even remember her being a member of this forum. That's so sad and so creepy about the Ouija board. Rest in peace. 

Wow, I knew eventually this would happen. But, how utterly heartbreaking. She seemed like such a nice girl, I enjoyed her input. This world is going to miss out not having her in it. She seemed to be really bright, level headed and caring. A loss for us here too!

The foreshadowing made my hair stand on end. Quite CREEPY as she stated! The bit about the ouiji board, I remember reading that a few months ago. I didn't think too much about the friend who really did die in her sleep, but now....OMG that is really, really creepy. I hope her family knows/knew her wishes about being put in a mausoleum and not wanting to be cremated or buried. I did add her on ms, but just to send my condolences.

I really admire someone so young who has made a tough choice about such a difficult subject. Think how many people she either saved or gave then a new lease on life with a renewed quality. Good for her and her family for helping her to follow through with her wishes to be an organ donor.

This has really hit me hard. I have a daughter her age. But I don't think that's why this is hitting so damn hard. I guess we all talk to each other about tough subjects, but it really is different when it is one of ours (our MDS family). We all (well most) have talked and joked about what if we died and how some of us have told someone to submit our death to MDS, I did it too and I suppose we just always feel it wont be us.

RIP Danielle Marie Toal, a fellow mydeathspacer whose time came too soon. Thanks for sharing yourself with us, many of us have read your posts and chatted back and forth, so you have touched many of us even if we didn't know you IRL.

My condolences to the family and friends of our MDSer DanielleMarie. I'm sure she was loved and will be missed by many.

Condolences to her.  I have something to say about the mausoleum wish though.  Ever since I was a kid and first saw Imitation of Life, I have wanted what I have called an "Imitation of Life" funeral; horse-drawn carriage, extra HUGE car just for all the flowers, most famous gospel singer of the time (i.e. Mahalia Jackson) singing at my funeral - not to mention, open casket, big headstone, etc.  HOWSOEVER, if, at the time of my demise, I haven't put things in motion (such as a huge insurance policy to cover the expenses), as well as putting my wishes in writing (that's IF I have the insurance policy), I might very well have to be cremated, or buried in a cheap state-issued casket.  Everyone in my family knows my "wishes", but they also know that if I am not in a position for it to happen at the time of my demise, by no means do I want any of them to try to make my wishes happen for me. 

Cremate me and scatter the ashes. 

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=4148.msg154099#msg154099 date=1169290979]
    Wow, I feel bad; I don't even remember her being a member of this forum. That's so sad and so creepy about the Ouija board. Rest in peace.Â*
    [/quote]

You probably don't remember her because she was always very nice.Â* Many of her comments were "I agree," "That's what I thought too," etc.Â* She also used correct grammar and spelling.  Looking back at her comments, she seemed really sweet and didn't bash people.Â* She will be one of the few MDSers who will make it to heaven.

My condolences go out to Danielle's family.Â* I'm sure she will be missed by many people.

wow...RIP daniellemarie...this is gary with the suspended license that killed her -Â* i hope they throw the book at him.

the caption in her pictures says: My favorite Old Guy Gary...quote from one of her friends:
    January 17, 2007 5:00 PM
    If only we could see into the future. The two of you were friends and Now your on your death bed and He's in Jail... A few beers and icy roads will tear people apart in seconds. What ever should happen in the next few days, Next few years.... Watch over us, Send some peace, Cover us in your love. If only we could see into the future..

Digg it -->  http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Danielle_Toal_23_1st_MyDeathSpace_com_member_to_di e

I gotta say...

I am blown away. Caught off guard, and hell what the other world told her at the age of 12 is just damn creepy!

R.I.P.

I hope you'll keep checking in on us once in awhile!

She can welcome all the MDS users who follow someday! Like Mike's first moderator on the other side.
    Boring game.

It does seem to be the one. He seems the right age from the article and.....this pic comment confirms it actually.

Under the pic has a comment from Ginet

January 17, 2007 5:00 PM
    If only we could see into the future. The two of you were friends and Now your on your death bed and He's in Jail... A few beers and icy roads will tear people apart in seconds. What ever should happen in the next few days, Next few years.... Watch over us, Send some peace, Cover us in your love. If only we could see into the future..

SOAD

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=4148.msg153831#msg153831 date=1169268469]
    Here is another post made by Danielle:

[quote author=daniellemarie link=topic=1078.msg42505#msg42505 date=1157232196]
    The only time that I played an ouija board was when I was 12 years old at a birthday party. It was mid October. We asked it who would die in what order. It said my best friend Kelly would die in December in her sleep. I would die next in my 20's in a car accident. We quit playing after that!!!! But the weird thing is, Kelly did die in December, in her sleep. We were 12 years old! It was absolutely crazy. She had a virus in her lungs which cause her to have a seizure, she aspirated her vomit and died. Her little sister was in bed next to her (they shared a room) and she didn't wake up. Kelly's mom went to wake her for school the next day and found her dead. It was so sad! Now I'm in my 20's and kinda scared to drive.

Just thought I would share my 1 and only Ouija Board experience. I'll never touch them again.

[hr]

woah....
    [/quote]

[/quote]

fookin hell, that is creepy...............hang on i thought MC was the first MDS death

Woahh...
    Thats really sad, and the ouija (spelling?) board thing is creepy as fuck. 
    Perhaps i spent too long hibernating?

This one hit me.  My eyes are still tearing.  RIP Danielle.  Organ donorship is heroic.
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

I was really good friends with Danielle's older sister Sheila in high school.  I remember going to their house and spending the night and being absolutely creeped out because it was "haunted", or so they said.  It definitely had that kind of vibe.  The Ouija board thing doesn't surprise me one bit..

Anyways, me and Danielle got back in touch via MDS.  It was really weird how it happened, because she looks nothing like she did 10yrs ago so I didn't recognize her by her picture at all.  She was definitely a sweetheart, just finished school, really pretty girl....it sucks.  :-(

I dunno, it's weird because a friend of mine and I were just talking about her last Sunday and how odd it was to get back in touch with Danielle after so long.

I'm still flabbergasted by this. 

RIP Danielle, you were a sweetheart.

pup·py   
    –noun, plural -pies.
    1. a young dog, esp. one less than a year old.
    2. Fox Hunting. a foxhound that has hunted regularly for less than one season.
    3. pup (def. 2).
    4. a presuming, conceited, or empty-headed young man.

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4148.msg154278#msg154278 date=1169321690]
    oh my god you guysuuuUUUUuuuhhhhhhh

when i was 16 my friend aiden and i used to play on the ouija board (which i still have) and it said that i was going to die in a car accident. i've always felt that i was gonna go that way too, like on road trips i get super paranoid. i dont wanna believe this girls death and the ouija board thing.
    :-(

denial out...

[/quote]could you feel the other person moving the pointer or were you moving it?

Man,What do you suppose when she was going to die her final thoughts were going to be? "I lived a good life....Oh Shit,I just know thoese guys over at MDS is going to talk about this" I feel really bad,I would feel so bad thought if she was the type of user that amde fun of soem of the deatsh here however. So far that isent the case.

[quote author=Joker link=topic=4148.msg154289#msg154289 date=1169322359]
    Man,What do you suppose when she was going to die her final thoughts were going to be? "I lived a good life....Oh Shit,I just know thoese guys over at MDS is going to talk about this" I feel really bad,I would feel so bad thought if she was the type of user that amde fun of soem of the deatsh here however. So far that isent the case.
    [/quote]I doubt that MDS was one of her final thoughts.

RIP Danielle 

SOAD

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154304#msg154304 date=1169323210]
    http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouija.html
    [/quote]

im reading that ouija stuff right now, this sort of shit facinates me

I know, I just spent like an hour on there. My best friend is a Ouija board freak, she always tries to get me to play and I won't.

Yeah but Danielle wasn't driving.

Thread Information