Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

Re: Danielle Toal (23) 1st MDS member to die after an auto accident.

I don't believe in Ouija boards. I played a lot with them when I was younger, to discover that everything was a lie.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154334#msg154334 date=1169325463]
    I know, I just spent like an hour on there. My best friend is a Ouija board freak, she always tries to get me to play and I won't.
    [/quote]

I really wouldn't, even if your friend is an experienced user - you can never be sure if the session was closed down properly - and you really don't know the intentions of any spirits that may come, particularly if they're "children".  They're a very strange piece of kit; my old landlady told me about a time when she felt a cold clammy presence get into bed with her and her then young children.  She later got up to find the ouija board set up in the sitting room, ready for use.  :-o

[quote author=Maryade link=topic=4148.msg154415#msg154415 date=1169335129]
    I really wouldn't, even if your friend is an experienced user - you can never be sure if the session was closed down properly - and you really don't know the intentions of any spirits that may come, particularly if they're "children".  They're a very strange piece of kit; my old landlady told me about a time when she felt a cold clammy presence get into bed with her and her then young children.  She later got up to find the ouija board set up in the sitting room, ready for use.  :-o
    [/quote]Did everyone call your neighbor the crazy lady?

:lol:

Wow.  I've been a member for a little while, but this post finally brought me out of lurker mode.  1st post!  This death really got to me...the whole fact that she's an MDS member, and the Ouija board thing?  Seriously creepy.  Anywho..I figured I should post here at least once before I die, seeing as I lurk here pretty much daily.  If I die sometime soon, I want it known that I was a member here! haha.  Actually, MDS is what inspired me to get a Mysapce.  So yeah.  Posting virginity gone. 

RIP Danielle

R.I.P Danielle...

i spent two hours on that ouija website today.  thanks MC, for giving me another instrument of time suckage. 
    RIP Danielle, again. 

also, welcome noob!  :-)
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=4148.msg154488#msg154488 date=1169342949]
    i spent two hours on that ouija website today.Â* thanks MC, for giving me another instrument of time suckage.Â* Â*
    RIP Danielle, again.Â*

also, welcome noob!Â* Â*:-)
    [/quote]

I'm still reading it. Sitting up in my attic room. It's dark and rainy. I'm SPOOKED!

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154490#msg154490 date=1169343300]
    I'm still reading it. Sitting up in my attic room. It's dark and rainy. I'm SPOOKED!
    [/quote]

I know, holed up in my office with candles burning.  Geez, I'm asking for trouble.

How bout that Dug Hole guy?  What a character.  :-)
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=4148.msg154507#msg154507 date=1169345163]
    I know, holed up in my office with candles burning.Â* Geez, I'm asking for trouble.

How bout that Dug Hole guy?Â* What a character.Â* Â*:-)
    [/quote]

EVIL GT! Hey come over tonight. Let's do some Ouija!

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154509#msg154509 date=1169345781]
    EVIL GT! Hey come over tonight. Let's do some Ouija!
    [/quote]

Yes!  On my way...we'll call the corners and shit.  See if we can get Dug and Harold on the line.  :-)

RIP Danielle! That ouija board thing was very creepy! It is just so awful! Being an MDS user and seeing all of the young kids who die in alchohol related accidents, you might think she would have thought twice. Poor thing! This one was very sad to me! RIP!

i have to say that ever since ive been on MDS i wont even drive after having one beer, and ive totally stopped hanging out on train tracks, huffing keyboard cleaner, doing heroin and hanging out with emos.

thank you mds for straightening up my life

;)

I stopped playing the choking game.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154545#msg154545 date=1169351088]
    I stopped playing the choking game.
    [/quote]

oh, see, that and ghost riding the whip are two things i can never part with. its who i am.

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4148.msg154547#msg154547 date=1169351151]
    oh, see, that and ghost riding the whip are two things i can never part with. its who i am.
    [/quote]

That's why I begged you to keep your profile off private. 

Ok fine... I'll play the choking game with you.

On the ouija page there is a story of a girl who believes her dad dog talked to her?

oh man... :lol:

wow

thats all i have to say , i remember reading her post back in september, this is freaking me out, i have told almost everyone i know about this. I am now a believer of spirits and will NEVER touch a oujia board.

RIP Danielle Toal 

[quote author=melanie link=topic=4148.msg154563#msg154563 date=1169352857]
    wow

thats all i have to say , i remember reading her post back in september, this is freaking me out, i have told almost everyone i know about this. I am now a believer of spirits and will NEVER touch a oujia board.

RIP Danielle ToalÂ*
    [/quote]

i remember her post as well. it reminded me of when my sister and i used to play with the ouija and after i got tired of waiting for something to happen i moved it myself. but we never asked how we were going to die.
    this is so sad. 
    RIP Danielle

i have been scared out of my fucking mind since reading about this. last night i drove literally like 4 blocks away and the whole time i made my friend talk to me on the phone till i got home. Then, the room between my bedroom and the main living room has my [s]ouija[/s] board in it, so every time i had to go back and forth i make my husband go with me.  i woke up this morning and my husband was upstairs, so i layed there like omgomgomg gripping onto my dog for dear fucking life, i was expecting to get up and my ouija board would be just sitting out on the floor.

im gonna go write a "incase i die" blog, hahaha. im even scared to do that cause what if im foreshadowing my death.

UuUUuUuuUuhhhHhhHhHHhhHhhHHhhhh

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4148.msg154892#msg154892 date=1169400486]
    i have been scared out of my fucking mind since reading about this. last night i drove literally like 4 blocks away and the whole time i made my friend talk to me on the phone till i got home. Then, the room between my bedroom and the main living room has my ouija board in it, so every time i had to go back and forth i make my husband go with me.  i woke up this morning and my husband was upstairs, so i layed there like omgomgomg gripping onto my dog for dear fucking life, i was expecting to get up and my ouija board would be just sitting out on the floor.

im gonna guy write a "incase i die" blog, hahaha. im even scared to do that cause what if im foreshadowing my death.

[/quote]You are playing in to what that ouija board webstite says not to do.  Talking on the phone while driving is not safe.

[quote author=Hotsauce Mcgilacuty link=topic=4148.msg154892#msg154892 date=1169400486]
    im gonna guy write a "incase i die" blog, hahaha. im even scared to do that cause what if im foreshadowing my death.

[/quote]

Haha, no shit... Patterson and I have discussed this. Don't write anything that could foreshadow your death on your MySpace. I may have been pushing my luck "dying" the other day, but hopefully my head won't really explode from some lame insults.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4148.msg154898#msg154898 date=1169400738]
    You are playing in to what that ouija board webstite says not to do.  Talking on the phone while driving is not safe.
    [/quote]

its okay, i was using "hands free".

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=4148.msg154904#msg154904 date=1169400979]
    Haha, no shit... Patterson and I have discussed this. Don't write anything that could foreshadow your death on your MySpace. I may have been pushing my luck "dying" the other day, but hopefully my head won't really explode from some lame insults.
    [/quote]

yeah, i chickend out. i feel like those kids on final destination hahaha.

I never wrote a blog on what to do in case I die, cause I know all the people I hang with would think I am extremely retarded.  And not writing saves me from having to answer a bunch of stupid fuckin questions.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=4148.msg154912#msg154912 date=1169401705]
    I never wrote a blog on what to do in case I die, cause I know all the people I hang with would think I am extremely retarded.  And not writing saves me from having to answer a bunch of stupid fuckin questions.
    [/quote]

oh, ive already crossed the "extremely retarded" line with my blogs. i can pretty much write about anything now.

morbid, is it okay to talk about dying on mds, or is it just myspace?

Thread Information