Thread: Christmas is in serious trouble

Christmas is in serious trouble

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. -- Christmas is in serious trouble.

Boynton Beach police said a woman named Merry Christmas was arrested Sunday night on an obstruction of justice charge.

Police said officers were called to a disturbance where a large crowd was gathered in the 1600 block of Northeast First Court. Police said an officer was questioning a woman when Christmas, 44, started yelling and refused the officer's commands to go inside.

While officers were taking Christmas into custody, Dexter Johnson shoved one of the officers away from her in an attempt to prevent the arrest, police said.

Johnson was arrested on a charge of battery on a law enforcement officer.

Christmas, who was born three days after Christmas, was released with a notice to appear in court.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/21960768/detail.html

Re: Christmas is in serious trouble

I thought it was cheesy that my grandma spelled my aunts name M.e.r.r.y,but i know she did that because she was born on christmas.The additional "Christmas" is just uncalled for.I would have changed my name as soon as possible if my parents did that to me.
    "She's Alive!"

[quote author=BrideOfFrankenstein link=topic=23538.msg1476871#msg1476871 date=1260852082]
    I thought it was cheesy that my grandma spelled my aunts name M.e.r.r.y,but i know she did that because she was born on christmas.The additional "Christmas" is just uncalled for.I would have changed my name as soon as possible if my parents did that to me.
    [/quote]

I was wondering if she had a sister named Holly Jolly :lol:

You wouldn't believe some of the names people hang on their kids.  Sometimes when I'm transcribing a report I have to giggle and roll my eyes and wonder how the kid is going to feel about that handle when he or she grows up.  Poor things. 

[quote author=socalj link=topic=23538.msg1476403#msg1476403 date=1260826659]
    Boynton Beach police said a woman named Merry Christmas was arrested Sunday night on an obstruction of justice charge.
    [/quote] :lol:

Hmmm.  I went to school with a Jimmy Christmas here in FL.  Wonder if they are related.

I used to work in HR, and there was a Twinkle Joy P******. 

Also, Princess Shoreline M****.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=23538.msg1477000#msg1477000 date=1260869468]
    I used to work in HR, and there was a Twinkle Joy P******. 

Also, Princess Shoreline M****.
    [/quote]

Nothing beats Justin Tyme.  Actually, my mom's childhood neighbor does.  Ricky Penis.  His name was Richard, at least they didn't call him dick.

I can't believe how many reports I've typed with little boys named Kinnick, which is the name of the football stadium at the U of I. Die hard Hawkeye fans I guess.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information