Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Becky Koster (24) was murdered and her body was found burning on the side of the road

Re: Becky Koster (24) was murdered and her body was found burning on the side of the road

I'm thinking he had to have an accomplice. He obviously knew her somehow, unless he was friends with the accomplice, and it was the accomplice who knew her. Pure speculation on my part.

Re: Becky Koster (24) was murdered and her body was found burning on the side of the road

What a sick freaking bastard.  I hope he rots.  I don't even want to know what goes on in his mind. How can this bring the family any closure?  Some random psycho murders their daughter - no motive - nothing.

Rip Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

WTF, how could anyone do that to another person? 

RIP Becky

marking my spot because I really want to see what happens here. Maybe she was having an affair with this guy? In which case she might know him pretty well but nobody else would have any idea of who he was.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

[quote author=NotMe link=topic=23500.msg1537513#msg1537513 date=1266165551]
    It sounds like there was no connection between them:
    [/quote]

the police had to have found a connection via evidence. they're probably just keeping mum about it to the media. just because her parents and close friends didn't know him doesn't mean a connection wasn't there. especially if she *could* have been misbehaving with said person. her boyfriend & 2 other friends dropped her off at home 3:30am. she got a 17 minute phone call from someone at 4am. she had to either leave again or someone forced her to leave. i'd be VERY surprised if it really was random. if so, then her killer needs to be executed...on the spot. i would not trust that person to be rehabilitated and reintroduced to society with jail/prison time only.

her killer taunted her parents with text messages - framing her boyfriend. plus to me, the way she was killed seems to be extremely personal. this wasn't a random stabbing only. her killer was way too vicious (stabbing, beheading, removing fingers, toes, hair and tat on her back, then set on fire).

rip becky. i hope they caught the right guy and he dies a slow and painful death. one much worse than what was inflicted upon you.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=23500.msg1537875#msg1537875 date=1266201277]
    the police had to have found a connection via evidence. they're probably just keeping mum about it to the media. just because her parents and close friends didn't know him doesn't mean a connection wasn't there. especially if she *could* have been misbehaving with said person. her boyfriend & 2 other friends dropped her off at home 3:30am. she got a 17 minute phone call from someone at 4am. she had to either leave again or someone forced her to leave. i'd be VERY surprised if it really was random. if so, then her killer needs to be executed...on the spot. i would not trust that person to be rehabilitated and reintroduced to society with jail/prison time only.

her killer taunted her parents with text messages - framing her boyfriend. plus to me, the way she was killed seems to be extremely personal. this wasn't a random stabbing only. her killer was way too vicious (stabbing, beheading, removing fingers, toes, hair and tat on her back, then set on fire).

rip becky. i hope they caught the right guy and he dies a slow and painful death. one much worse than what was inflicted upon you.
    [/quote]

I'd have to reread to know what I'm talking about, but that has never stopped me before, so I'll say that doesn't really sound personal to me as much as covering tracks. Removing the head, fingers, toes and tat would all be so she can't be identified as easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23500.msg1537881#msg1537881 date=1266201871]
    I'd have to reread to know what I'm talking about, but that has never stopped me before, so I'll say that doesn't really sound personal to me as much as covering tracks. Removing the head, fingers, toes and tat would all be so she can't be identified as easily.
    [/quote]

i get what you're saying. if it really was random, her killer needs to die.
    i still think there's a lot more to it. hopefully, more details will be released to her family soon.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=23500.msg1537935#msg1537935 date=1266205001]
    i get what you're saying. if it really was random, her killer needs to die.
    i still think there's a lot more to it. hopefully, more details will be released to her family soon.
    [/quote]

When I think of personal I do think of extreme anger and overkill, but they usually do stuff like cover up the face, wrap them in a blanket, stuff like that. I learned this from watching TV.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

If his second Myspace account is "Secrets Adult Entertainment," maybe he approached her to be in a video or do adult work, and she turned him down? Or, she didn't turn him down, and that's the connection?

Her poor mother. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for her daughter to go missing, and then to receive those cellphone messages. :-( She seemed like a really nice girl who had a lot of people that loved her.

Why would he taunt the family and try to frame the boyfriend if he didn't know her?  Seems like he knew her to do all this.  If there isn't any connection between them then I wonder if he has done this before? 

Thread Information