Thread: Michael Strange

Michael Strange

Full Name: Michael Strange
    Cause of Death: unknown
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/444304426
    News Article: http://www.eaglepublications.com/article.php?type=Obituaries&ID=1247776512_4802
    Additional Information:

Michael E. Strange, 55, of Bowen, died at 7:55 a.m. Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at Blessing Hospital, Quincy.
    He was born June 26, 1954 in Monmouth to Floyd C. and Irene (Riden) Strange. He married Barbara Shoemaker on August 15, 2005 in Bowen. She survives.
    He is also survived by two sons, Michael Shane Strange, Canton, and Matthew Brogdon, Bowen; five daughters, Kalina Ries, Rockford, Marie Robinson, Bowen, Bobbie (Jay) Jones, Carthage, Becky (Trenton) Creasy, Plymouth, and Linda Brogdon, Bowen; 17 grandchildren with an eighteenth due in November; one great-grandchild; and one brother, Danny (Jan) Strange, Macomb.
    He was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers, David and Ted Strange; and a special friend, Jennifer.
    He was an avid NASCAR fan. He enjoyed fishing, mudslings and most of all spending time with his family. He was a self-employed truck driver.
    Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, July 19, 2009 at the Hamilton Funeral Home, Augusta, with Rev. Tom Spain officiating.
    Burial will be at St. Mary’s Cemetery, near Plymouth.
    Visitation will be held from 1-3 p.m. Sunday, July 19, 2009 at the funeral home.
    Memorials may be made to the family.

Re: Michael Strange

I think he had a severe illness. One of the comments in his guest book:

"23. Jul. 2009 21:23
    Hey dad. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and that i miss you and love you. I'm glad that you aren't in pain anymore even though i wish you were still here. I think about you everyday i hope you are doing good.

love always,
    melissa."

!~!Chay-Babay!~!www.myspace.com/c7h Send Message
    Add to Friends
    Add Comment
    so not ready for Christmas dnt want ot have it its weird without him not here lifes not fair!!!! R.I.P. G-PAMood: MISSIN G-PA
    Posted at 11:15 AM Dec 23

view more

That's from his granddaughter's private page...Somebody's really missing their grandpa.

http://www.myspace.com/c7h

I think he might have had cancer, her daughter posted this as her status on MySpace

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze and Dad !!! We all need to continue the battle against cancer!!!!!!!!!
    May he RIP

Thread Information