Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,151 to 2,170 of 2170

Thread: shoes....OMG shoes.

  1. #2151
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Wigs and shoes, oh my!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  2. #2152
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    I think I have shoe envy? I have teeny tiny feet, size 3 girls. My options are limited to day glo colored sneakers w/ cartoon characters or something that looks like it's been bedazzled by a hyperactive crack addict who just smoked some up.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  3. #2153
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I think I have shoe envy? I have teeny tiny feet, size 3 girls. My options are limited to day glo colored sneakers w/ cartoon characters or something that looks like it's been bedazzled by a hyperactive crack addict who just smoked some up.
    And I thought I had it bad. I'm a size 5 and there's very little in regards to heels etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  4. #2154
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Is it normal to have feet that tiny?? I am an 8 or 9 and I am barely 5'3, I am not proportioned right


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  5. #2155
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is it normal to have feet that tiny?? I am an 8 or 9 and I am barely 5'3, I am not proportioned right
    Same

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #2156
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    And I thought I had it bad. I'm a size 5 and there's very little in regards to heels etc.
    I can do a five in sneakers but I have toe room left. Heels? I have to find black flats and color the rhinestones in w/ a sharpie. I seriously had to do that. the shoes had rhinestones on the back and I used a sharpie to color them in in black so they wouldn't shine through.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  7. #2157
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is it normal to have feet that tiny?? I am an 8 or 9 and I am barely 5'3, I am not proportioned right
    Same here. Though I do have what one of my friends says are 'freakishly small' hands.

  8. #2158
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is it normal to have feet that tiny?? I am an 8 or 9 and I am barely 5'3, I am not proportioned right
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here. Though I do have what one of my friends says are 'freakishly small' hands.
    Naw. You guys are normal. It's Marshmallow and myself that are the freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  9. #2159
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Naw. You guys are normal. It's Marshmallow and myself that are the freaks
    I don't know...my hands actually are freakishly small.

  10. #2160
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I don't know...my hands actually are freakishly small.


    not SNL skit small?

    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  11. #2161
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    not SNL skit small?

    I SHIT YOU NOT.

    I just got tiny hands the other day I was explaining it to a co-worker from the petrol station and I sent her the clip from Betty White's skit when and hosted and she busted up. So it became an ongoing joke and I surprised her with them this past Monday. I thought she was going to piss herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  12. #2162
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I SHIT YOU NOT.

    I just got tiny hands the other day I was explaining it to a co-worker from the petrol station and I sent her the clip from Betty White's skit when and hosted and she busted up. So it became an ongoing joke and I surprised her with them this past Monday. I thought she was going to piss herself
    okay that's just too funny!!
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  13. #2163
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    21474865
    OMG Ive been going down the SNL rabbit hole and found this gem


    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #2164
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    not SNL skit small?

    Ha ha

  15. #2165
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    OMG Ive been going down the SNL rabbit hole and found this gem

    OMG!!!

  16. #2166
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    OMG Ive been going down the SNL rabbit hole and found this gem

    I did that last night. I went from little hands to dick in a box to the trump boys
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  17. #2167
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,810
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I did that last night. I went from little hands to dick in a box to the trump boys
    Dick in a box is great. My hubby went as one of them for Halloween one year, everyone at the party LOVED it. He rigged the gift box in the right spot and everything


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  18. #2168
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    3,084
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Dick in a box is great. My hubby went as one of them for Halloween one year, everyone at the party LOVED it. He rigged the gift box in the right spot and everything
    We've been known to start singing 'I'm on a boat, oh yeah!' every time someone says the word boat.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  19. #2169
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,508
    Rep Power
    21474870
    It's hilarious when bots revive super random old threads and we take off on a tangent
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  20. #2170
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,753
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's hilarious when bots revive super random old threads and we take off on a tangent
    Damn, I love how we do this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •