Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: James Bulger (2 yr old) murdered by two 10yr olds.

Re: James Bulger (2 yr old) murdered by two 10yr olds.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554185#msg1554185 date=1267723981]
    I read somewhere that only a few people know their real identities.  They are advised not to tell anyone who they are for their own safety.  Their parents, etc must know surely but those are the people who aren't going to be wanting to rat them out.
    [/quote]

I read that they've had elocution lessons to get rid of their scouse accents. I'm sure people are looking at friends of friends and other acquaintances and wondering if it's them.
    I look nothing like my pics of when I was their age so although I've always thought it would be easy to tell, that's probably not the case at all.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

MY psychology teacher in sixth form was John and Roberts psychologist (well one of many i expect). I think i have mentioned this before. She told a few of us once. For about 2 years or so she was working with them. In the secure unit they had different names, and she knew all the information. She even told us it was in sussex or nr there they were held for a while. She said they were kids from a really rough background but you would never know they were murderers.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554189#msg1554189 date=1267724261]
    I read that they've had elocution lessons to get rid of their scouse accents. I'm sure people are looking at friends of friends and other acquaintances and wondering if it's them.
    I look nothing like my pics of when I was their age so although I've always thought it would be easy to tell, that's probably not the case at all.
    [/quote]

People who saw the fight and now this must have put two and two together.

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=23429.msg1554193#msg1554193 date=1267724519]
    MY psychology teacher in sixth form was John and Roberts psychologist (well one of many i expect). I think i have mentioned this before. She told a few of us once. For about 2 years or so she was working with them. In the secure unit they had different names, and she knew all the information. She even told us it was in sussex or nr there they were held for a while. She said they were kids from a really rough background but you would never know they were murderers.
    [/quote]

Hello Lexa! Hope you are well!

Has it come out what jail he has been taken too? Its most likely nothing but there was a few police helicopters here last night and a huge convoy with a jail van in the middle. But the highest of our 3 is a Cat B prison, holds murderers and has a seg unit for high profile people.

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=23429.msg1554193#msg1554193 date=1267724519]
    [/quote]

I think this is the really scary thing.  Like with Huntley.  He comes across as being a nice guy but he murdered two girls.  It's scary to think that people can be killers but act like normal people.

Oh and hi Lexa!

Hi my fellow brits!! Leap, Lozz, Tarren!

And yeah thats competly the thing! It makes you think, if you know/have encountered any before, chances are.. you have. I know I have.

She also said some things I would have thought would have been confidential. One of the boys was not coping well being in a kid jail. He developed bad psychosis, imaginery friends and things. Very odd. That poor mother having to read things like this in the papers, and knowing they are out and about living ordinary lives.

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=23429.msg1554210#msg1554210 date=1267725323]
    Hi my fellow brits!! Leap, Lozz, Tarren!

And yeah thats competly the thing! It makes you think, if you know/have encountered any before, chances are.. you have. I know I have.

She also said some things I would have thought would have been confidential. One of the boys was not coping well being in a kid jail. He developed bad psychosis, imaginery friends and things. Very odd. That poor mother having to read things like this in the papers, and knowing they are out and about living ordinary lives.
    [/quote]

Hiya Lexa! Good to see you!

I think Denise Fergus has acted with nothing but dignity throughout the years. She's a better woman than me.

I expect inmates all over the country are looking at any new arrivals to see if they could be him. May be a few cases of mistaken identity too.
    There are quite a few prisons around the northwest but would they bring him back here? Doubtful? Sometimes the best place to "hide" someone is right under peoples noses.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

I understand hiding there ids when they came out because they were children themselves but now Jon is a full grown adult and doesn't deserve the same protection. I bet he thanked his lucky stars they got out so young and were so well looked after and now he has fucked his chance, people know who he is now and it'll come out, he won't change as much as he did between then and now.

I wonder if him and Robert were banned from any contact with one another?

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554223#msg1554223 date=1267726132]
    I understand hiding there ids when they came out because they were children themselves but now Jon is a full grown adult and doesn't deserve the same protection. I bet he thanked his lucky stars they got out so young and were so well looked after and now he has fucked his chance, people know who he is now and it'll come out, he won't change as much as he did between then and now.

[/quote]

That's an interesting question. I'd imagine yes, but who knows? We're not known for being tough on offenders, we prefer giving out fixed penatly notices and parking tickets.  :|

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554223#msg1554223 date=1267726132]

[/quote]

One of the terms of the licenses they were released on were that they were never to contact each other.  If they did it would be an immediate return to prison

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554221#msg1554221 date=1267725989]
    Hiya Lexa! Good to see you!

I think Denise Fergus has acted with nothing but dignity throughout the years. She's a better woman than me.

I expect inmates all over the country are looking at any new arrivals to see if they could be him. May be a few cases of mistaken identity too.
    There are quite a few prisons around the northwest but would they bring him back here? Doubtful? Sometimes the best place to "hide" someone is right under peoples noses.
    [/quote]

Totally. How her and other mothers like Sara Payne and Melanie Jones cope, i have no idea.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554229#msg1554229 date=1267726304]
    One of the terms of the licenses they were released on were that they were never to contact each other.  If they did it would be an immediate return to prison
    [/quote]

That makes sense, they must both be watched most of the time then? Not that it works, the south east has a ton of child sex offenders missing atm..

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554234#msg1554234 date=1267726433]
    That makes sense, they must both be watched most of the time then?
    [/quote]

They only see probation officers something like 4 times a year which is crazy.  Their licenses covered not contacting each other or James' family.  Do they work on the assumption that one would report it to the authorities if the other contacted them?  Has anyone even been keeping an eye on the pair of them other than 4 times a year??

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554230#msg1554230 date=1267726330]
    Totally. How her and other mothers like Sara Payne and Melanie Jones cope, i have no idea.
    [/quote]

That's so spot on. I'm also reminded of Holly and Jessicas parents and the dignity they showed even though they were going through the worst pain imaginable.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554241#msg1554241 date=1267726563]
    They only see probation officers something like 4 times a year which is crazy.  Their licenses covered not contacting each other or James' family.  Do they work on the assumption that one would report it to the authorities if the other contacted them?  Has anyone even been keeping an eye on the pair of them other than 4 times a year??
    [/quote]

I'm sorry but 4 times a year is insane. I've been on probation and I had to go every week at first, then every other week. It was for two years when I was 18.
    For someone who's committed such an atrocious crime as a child to only now go 4 times a year is ludicrous. Obviously he has issues and maybe a closer eye should have been kept on him.
    I had read that Thompson was the less volatile of the two, he seems to have kept his nose clean, or maybe we just haven't heard about it.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554251#msg1554251 date=1267726927]
    That's so spot on. I'm also reminded of Holly and Jessicas parents and the dignity they showed even though they were going through the worst pain imaginable.
    [/quote]

Agreed.  I don't know how they do it.  I really feel for Denise over this.  After all this time she still can't get justice or peace.  It must be so hard having all of this dragged back up again.  I hope they put Venables away for good so that the family can at least get some sort of justice.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554241#msg1554241 date=1267726563]
    They only see probation officers something like 4 times a year which is crazy.  Their licenses covered not contacting each other or James' family.  Do they work on the assumption that one would report it to the authorities if the other contacted them?  Has anyone even been keeping an eye on the pair of them other than 4 times a year??
    [/quote]

4 times a year, why doesn't that shock me

No one can report it if they don't know who they are.
    Say Jon's called "Paul" now and Robert is "Simon", Pauls wife/friends/workmates is never gona find a phonecall from an old school friend called Simon weird are they?

This case was always going to come back and haunt everyone, wonder if any jury members or judges from the first case pipe up.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554251#msg1554251 date=1267726927]

[/quote]

Holly's dads book broke my heart and made me see how messed up the system can be.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554257#msg1554257 date=1267727131]
    I'm sorry but 4 times a year is insane. I've been on probation and I had to go every week at first, then every other week. It was for two years when I was 18.
    For someone who's committed such an atrocious crime as a child to only now go 4 times a year is ludicrous. Obviously he has issues and maybe a closer eye should have been kept on him.
    I had read that Thompson was the less volatile of the two, he seems to have kept his nose clean, or maybe we just haven't heard about it.
    [/quote]

Who knows.  It sounds like Venables was arrested by the police previously and it was all hushed up.  Christ knows what Thompson is up to :|

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554259#msg1554259 date=1267727245]
    4 times a year, why doesn't that shock me

No one can report it if they don't know who they are.
    Say Jon's called "Paul" now and Robert is "Simon", Pauls wife/friends/workmates is never gona find a phonecall from an old school friend called Simon weird are they?

This case was always going to come back and haunt everyone, wonder if any jury members or judges from the first case pipe up.
    [/quote]

I was thinking more along the lines of if Jon rings Robert, Robert is expected to report it.  Child killers are trustworthy like that

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554262#msg1554262 date=1267727280]
    Who knows.  It sounds like Venables was arrested by the police previously and it was all hushed up.  Christ knows what Thompson is up to :|
    [/quote]

Right. They haven't paid any debt for what they did. They've probably had a better childhood whilst "incarcerated" than they would have had at home. They're now out there somewhere doing fuck knows what and the public are oblivious.
    It fucking stinks. James' family at least has a right to know.

Did I read that Thompsons partner is aware of his past or have I made that up?
    They don't deserve to lead a normal life and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554278#msg1554278 date=1267727814]
    Right. They haven't paid any debt for what they did. They've probably had a better childhood whilst "incarcerated" than they would have had at home. They're now out there somewhere doing fuck knows what and the public are oblivious.
    It fucking stinks. James' family at least has a right to know.

Did I read that Thompsons partner is aware of his past or have I made that up?
    They don't deserve to lead a normal life and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
    [/quote]

Yeah a previously posted article said Thompson is gay and his partner knows who he is.  I don't understand how anyone can know who he is, read the details of what he did and stand to be in the same room as him without kicking his head in let alone love him

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554282#msg1554282 date=1267727971]
    Yeah a previously posted article said Thompson is gay and his partner knows who he is.  I don't understand how anyone can know who he is, read the details of what he did and stand to be in the same room as him without kicking his head in let alone love him
    [/quote]

That's exactly how I see it. Especially after the batteries. That turned my stomach. They say you can't help who you fall in love with and maybe he only found out after they'd been together a while, but I don't care. What he did makes him ineligible for happiness.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=23429.msg1554294#msg1554294 date=1267728316]
    That's exactly how I see it. Especially after the batteries. That turned my stomach. They say you can't help who you fall in love with and maybe he only found out after they'd been together a while, but I don't care. What he did makes him ineligible for happiness.
    [/quote]

I think I'd be even more horrified if I found out my partner was a child killer after I'd been with them for a while. 

You are right.  Neither of them should be happy.  They should both be terrified and spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders in fear of someone realising who they are.  Better still they should be miserable, rotting in a prison cell.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=23429.msg1554308#msg1554308 date=1267728709]
    I think I'd be even more horrified if I found out my partner was a child killer after I'd been with them for a while. 

You are right.  Neither of them should be happy.  They should both be terrified and spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders in fear of someone realising who they are.  Better still they should be miserable, rotting in a prison cell.
    [/quote]

Me too. I'd be out of there. I'd sacrifice my feelings, I can see no other option.

No, they shouldn't be happy. Ever.

RIP James, hopefully justice will be done properly by Venables this time and your mum can try and find a little bit of peace.

Anyone just see the one show? I never watch it but was just fastforwarding and saw Jons child photo. It was only short but anyone who owns a uk website could be punished for putting his name/photo out there as much as a paper would be in trouble, there is a court order out on it because of the risk to both their lives,but not outside the uk..

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=23429.msg1554400#msg1554400 date=1267731320]
    Anyone just see the one show? I never watch it but was just fastforwarding and saw Jons child photo. It was only short but anyone who owns a uk website could be punished for putting his name/photo out there as much as a paper would be in trouble, there is a court order out on it because of the risk to both their lives,but not outside the uk..
    [/quote]

That's insane.  They really are pulling out all the stops to protect those two wankers

Thread Information