Thread: Natasha Cornett et al.

Natasha Cornett et al.

Natasha tugs at my heart for some weird reason. I don't necessarily believe her story, but I saw a show about this and at the end she said something like, yeah, what we did was terrible, but I was just a kid. That should have made me angry with her I suppose, but it made me feel really sad. I'm fascinated by her and would really like to write to her some day.

This story is told from her point of view, which makes her look like one of the good guys.

http://www.wetv.com/women-behind-bars/bios/natasha-cornett

The group stopped at a highway rest stop in Tennessee. There they began a conversation with a family of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Vidar and Delfina Lillielid and their two children, 6-year-old Tabitha and 2-year-old Peter. What happened next has been the source of enormous controversy as each of the defendants has given a different version of events. Natasha claims that two of the male defendants further engaged the family in a dialogue, then forced the family into their van at gunpoint. Natasha, Karen and the two males with the guns also got into the van with the family, and the two remaining defendants followed the van down a dead end road off the interstate in Joe’s mother’s car.

Once they stopped on the deserted road, either one or all of the defendants, depending on whose testimony one is to believe, shot the family at close range. Natasha claims that before the shooting started, she put herself in the line of fire, begging for the lives of the children to be spared. When she moved, the family was shot repeatedly. The District Attorney’s office believes that all the members of the group participated in the shooting. His parents and sister died, leaving little Peter the sole survivor of the family.

She is serving three life sentences at Tennessee Prison for Women.

Bowie I hope this fits under this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information