Thread: H.H. Holmes and his Horror Castle

H.H. Holmes and his Horror Castle

It is estimate that Holmes has killed over 200 people.  He rented out rooms to mostly women who were visiting the fair in Chicago and many of them disappeared.

Here's a description of the building:
    Holmes Castle included soundproof sleeping chambers with peepholes, asbestos-padded walls, gas pipes, sliding walls, and vents that Holmes controlled from another room. Many of the rooms had low ceilings and trapdoors in the floors, with ladders leading to smaller rooms below. The building had secret passages, false floors, rooms with torture equipment, and a specially equipped surgery. There were also greased chutes that emptied into a two-level cellar, in which Holmes had installed a large furnace. There was even an asbestos-lined chamber with gas pipes and evidence of something having been burned inside. It was believed that Holmes placed his chosen victims into the special chambers into which he then pumped lethal gas, controlled from his own bedroom, and then watched them react. Apparently, he gained some fiendish pleasure from this activity. Sometimes he'd ignite the gas to incinerate them, or perhaps even place them on the elasticity determinator, an elongated bed with straps, to see how far the human body could be stretched. When finished, he might have slid the corpses down the chutes into his cellar, where vats of acid and other chemicals awaited them.
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/history/holmes/index_1.html
    Devil in the White City is a good book that discusses Holmes.

Re: H.H. Holmes and his Horror Castle

This is one of my fave american killers, he went all out and then some!  :lol: 

What's amazing is that the only evidence they really had against him was a pair of footprints that were imbeded in cement.

He married a bunch of women and killed them and their kids, and he'd write letters to family members saying they'd gone abroad. Really nuts. He was a great example of why I roll my eyes when people talk about how the world is getting worse and worse. No, communication is getting better and better. It would be much harder for him to pull this off nowawdays.

Does anyone know where i can see a bigger drawing of the plans?

I am guessing it was ripped down, anyone know whats there now?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

sorry, but you asked for a bigger pic.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23416.msg1465665#msg1465665 date=1259958908]

sorry, but you asked for a bigger pic.  :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: i am very greatful.

Thread Information