Thread: Deundrea Ford (21) missing from Houston, TX since 9/21/23; she is a witness in a capital murder case

Deundrea Ford (21) missing from Houston, TX since 9/21/23; she is a witness in a capital murder case

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...2-6ad117d818bd

It's been two weeks since Deundrea Ford disappeared.

She was last seen leaving work on Sept. 21 in east Houston off I-10 near Federal Road.

We've recently learned that Ford was a witness in a capital murder case, something her family said they had no idea about. Court documents revealed Ford was present when a man was shot and killed in May while she rode in a car with that victim.

Ford's family first came to KHOU 11 about her disappearance after she was last seen leaving Diva's Bikini Sports Bar and Grill. Family members said she had only worked there for a few weeks.
    They said they knew something was wrong when she went days without contacting her 4-year-old son.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

https://people.com/man-charged-in-pr...-woman-8426343

Man Charged in the Presumed Death of Texas Woman Who Disappeared After She Was Witness in Capital Murder Case

Yoland Washington, 51, was arrested and charged with murder in the disappearance and death of Deundra Ford, 22, who was last seen in Houston on Sept. 22, 2023, the Houston Police Department (HPD) announced in a news release.
    According to court documents obtained by Click2Houston and Irving Weekly, police allegedly saw video surveillance footage showing Ford getting into the van with Washington that night.

Washington allegedly told police that he met Ford inside the club and gave her a ride in his van, per Click2Houston.

The publication also noted that court documents reveal investigators allegedly found Ford’s clothing inside the van with apparent blood stains. A combination of DNA from both Ford and Washington’s was identified on three of the stains on her clothing.

A chemical they used inside the van allegedly showed blood stains in the middle and back of the van, court documents state, per Click2Houston.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://people.com/man-charged-in-pr...-woman-8426343

Man Charged in the Presumed Death of Texas Woman Who Disappeared After She Was Witness in Capital Murder Case
    Interesting. Was he somehow connected to the case that she was a witness for? If not then this is one hell of a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Interesting. Was he somehow connected to the case that she was a witness for? If not then this is one hell of a coincidence.
    Right. It will be interesting to find out if there was a connection.

Thread Information