Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: NETFLIX/HULU/MAX JUNKIES UNITE!

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    That Bitch Carole Baskins got control of the Tiger King's zoo!

Justice.

ETA: Did I miss the part where someone has COVID19?
    In the article:
    "Maldonado-Passage is currently in a Dallas-Fort Worth medical center after he was exposed to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Fox 25 reported."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    In the article:
    "Maldonado-Passage is currently in a Dallas-Fort Worth medical center after he was exposed to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Fox 25 reported."
    Aha, I didn't read to the end.

Wait. They put people in the hospital for "exposure" to the virus???? Must be plenty of hospital beds where Joe Exotic is.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 06-02-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Wait I thought that fucker Jeff took control of the sanctuary and built a new bigger one?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait I thought that fucker Jeff took control of the sanctuary and built a new bigger one?
    You're right! I guess maybe the property where the old one was? That's the one he kept trying to sign over to his mother. So she didn't get any tigers, I presume?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

In another article I read it says he has the coronavirus.
    Carol gets the property that Joe kept trying to sign over to his mom, because the land transferring was fraudulent.
    I think old Jeff has to pack up his bags and move out.

Does anybody of you guys watch "Lenox Hill"? It's a documentary series filmed in and around Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. I watched 5 episodes so far and can not get enough. I think I've never seen surgeries from such a close point of view and it's interesting to get to know more about the background, you know, like, decisions that must be made, emotions that can not be withheld by the doctors, different fates that come with a decision and so on. They also show the doctors from a private perspective, in their homes, with their loved ones, etc. One of them even gets diagnosed with cancer on episode 2 (I think), Dr. Mitchell Levine. He's well-liked by his staff, so this is nothing anybody takes easy.

What haunts me most is the story of Chris Amundsen and his wife Laura. Chris takes part in a clinical trial because of his inoperable brain tumor. You can watch a YouTube video by Northwell Health about this topic here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fQ_9ICjNs
    Luckily he got to spend some more years with his wife and daughter, but ultimately he died. Chris passed away aged 42 in October 2019 (https://www.tributearchive.com/obitu...opher-Amundsen). Seeing him getting angry and frustrated because of his loss of speech, his wife feeling helpless and all that, it just makes me super sad. I wish nobody had to go through such a nightmare. In case anybody wants to make an article, here's his FB: https://www.facebook.com/chris.amundsen1

Netflix shared a letter Laura Amundsen wrote:

Doctors are real-life superheroes and this letter from one of the patient's wives on Lenox Hill explains why they're super human beings too.
    Tell us about a time that a healthcare worker or caregiver had a profound impact on your life
    I'm Laura, the wife of one of Dr. Boockvar's patients, Chris. I am writing this because while some will watch this docu-series for entertainment, others will watch it because they may be going through GBM [glioblastoma] as we have. Either way, I am here to tell you that what you witness when watching the series is extremely authentic.
    The series is not about the patients, it is about the doctors and as a wife of a GBM patient, I did my research thoroughly before I chose Dr. Boockvar. What you see in this series is the dedication of the team of doctors and the humanity they show to their patients. You would probably assume that when dealing with a disease like GBM that most doctors would show compassion and empathy to their patients and caregivers but nothing could be further from the truth.
    The reality is that Dr. Boockvar and Dr. Langers's group is unique. They balance professionalism with a compassion for their patients/caregivers that is not often seen and it is what separates them from other groups. The dedication to their patients is unlike anything I have experienced and unfortunately we have experienced a lot of hospitals and doctors.
    If you want to know all the ins and outs of GBM, you can read a medical journal, but if you want to see what it is like day in and day out for these doctors and their staff, you will see it in this series. If you want to see a snapshot of what it is like with this disease as a patient and caretaker, you will see it in this series. You will see some of the worst moments of our lives. Making the choice to be filmed was not one we took lightly. Chris and I chose to allow ourselves to be filmed to help those suffering from GBM see that you can survive long term, though you will have consequences in making that decision.
    We wanted people diagnosed with GBM to have hope. Our goal was to stay ahead of the technology. To keep Chris surviving long enough to make it to the next novel treatment. I still believe in that. I still believe it can be done if the patient chooses to try and survive but you need a team of doctors willing to help you try and reach that goal. When Chris was diagnosed by other doctors, he was told he would not make it past 6-9 months. Chris became a long term survivor because Dr. Boockvar said he doesn't believe in putting a time limit on survival. It's that type of attitude that will come through in this series.
    https://www.facebook.com/netflixus/p...57516991058870

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Does anybody of you guys watch "Lenox Hill"? It's a documentary series filmed in and around Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. I watched 5 episodes so far and can not get enough. I think I've never seen surgeries from such a close point of view and it's interesting to get to know more about the background, you know, like, decisions that must be made, emotions that can not be withheld by the doctors, different fates that come with a decision and so on. They also show the doctors from a private perspective, in their homes, with their loved ones, etc. One of them even gets diagnosed with cancer on episode 2 (I think), Dr. Mitchell Levine. He's well-liked by his staff, so this is nothing anybody takes easy.
    No, but you've convinced me. It's on the watch list. Thanks!

Has anyone been watching Unsolved Mysteries? I debated on making a thread for it because there are so many interesting episodes (and I haven't even watched them all) but thought I would just post in here and see the feedback.

I saw on TMZ they are now exhuming Alonzo Brooks' body and taking another look, all because of the episode renewing interest, and I think that's great! The whole story is so crazy...

And then the story of Ray Rivera boggles me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Has anyone been watching Unsolved Mysteries? I debated on making a thread for it because there are so many interesting episodes (and I haven't even watched them all) but thought I would just post in here and see the feedback.

I saw on TMZ they are now exhuming Alonzo Brooks' body and taking another look, all because of the episode renewing interest, and I think that's great! The whole story is so crazy...

Is this a new "UM" or reruns of the old stuff? I used to love that show.

Also, has anyone watched "Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich?" Well worth the watch. Ghislaine Maxwell shouldn't get an ounce of consideration, she should rot in jail for the rest of her life. She is a predator of the highest order. Pure evil and every single bit as bad as JE himself.

I've speculated from the beginning that JE may have died from autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA). Now I'm listening to a podcast about identifying death by AEA and wondering again if his death was accidental (or suicide via AEA). He was highly sexual and a risk taker, I think it's possible.

Start a thread! I don't have Netflix, so I will have to just lurk and look over your shoulder, but I am super interested!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    I think I've never seen surgeries from such a close point of view
    I remember watching a skin grating surgery when I was 12, because my boyfriend at the time was into watching medical shows. So gross! But what girls do for puppy love. Lol!
    I just bought this book "The Beauty in Breaking" about an ER doctor's life. We'll see if I liked it.
    https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...ichele-harper/

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Start a thread! I don't have Netflix, so I will have to just lurk and look over your shoulder, but I am super interested!
    If enough people post that are interested I will try....I am not good at starting new threads lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Even though most of the reviews on IMDB are negative I really enjoyed this.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3984356/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Even though most of the reviews on IMDB are negative I really enjoyed this.
    The trailers look interesting. I put it in the queue.

So I watched "A Gray State" and it was pretty chilling.

After watching all of Hulu, I'm back to Netflix! Currently watching Dead to Me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm looking forward to Kobra Kai starting next week.

I may have seen parts of "The Karate Kid" when I was young, but I don't remember it. That being said, Cobra Kai is binge worthy!

I've been enjoying the horribly addicting Dynasty. It's a guilty pleasure filled with horrible acting and drama. Love it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I've just finished the first and so far only season of "Cursed" and there HAS to be a second one! PLEASE! Everyone who's into fantasy with a good sense of humor, romance, brutality and thrill should check it out!

Haha it's like Netflix is a necessity nowadays. You're not living life to the fullest if you don't have it.

Been hearing a lot of things about "Ratched". Might be my next series.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I started watching "Ratched" and was so excited for it, but so far it's kind of a let down. Don't get me wrong, the scenery and subject matter are amazing, but it's so predictable and the character building is just lackluster. There are no real twists or turns like I had hoped so far. I'm only three episodes in so I'm hoping that it gets better. I just feel like they had an opportunity to make this so amazing and instead it's falling flat.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

booo!!! well, i really wanted to watch because i heard the clothing is fantastic, as well.

Thread Information