Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: NETFLIX/HULU/MAX JUNKIES UNITE!

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The Keepers is keeping me up at night.
    So, so many emotions. Mostly anger.

We've been watching "Happy Valley" - UK tv show. Only two seasons up at the moment but it's rather good. Soap opery, small village cop drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Ohh I'll have to check that out next.

I just finished episode 6 last night, all I have left is the "conclusion" and I'm sure that'll just fill me with more rage.

Ohh I'll have to check that out next.

I just finished episode 6 last night, all I have left is the "conclusion" and I'm sure that'll just fill me with more rage.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

i'm not sure i believe the letter that sister cathy wrote to whats-his-name (her "friend") is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i'm not sure i believe the letter that sister cathy wrote to whats-his-name (her "friend") is for real.
    Yeaahhhhh. That struck me has overly salacious. Like somebody was trying TOO hard.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Yeaahhhhh. That struck me has overly salacious. Like somebody was trying TOO hard.
    and why did it surface, and was the only letter that they found? totally hinky.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    and why did it surface, and was the only letter that they found? totally hinky.
    Agreed. Hinky.

I'm also not buying that they put her vagina on a table for Koob. That seems especially heinous, even for this bunch of complete and utter satans.

Agreed. Hinky.

I'm also not buying that they put her vagina on a table for Koob. That seems especially heinous, even for this bunch of complete and utter satans.
    Yeah, that whole thing made koob look crazy. I'm side eyeing that guy hard.

Agreed. Hinky.

This. I found that bit to be totally unbelievable. They were a bunch of sick fucks but that whole vagina thing seemed a bit far fetched.

The whole documentary just left me annoyed. I hate that there is no proper conclusion. It annoyed me that it had taken so long for this to come out in to the open. By the time it did, most of the people involved were dead so there's no sense of a proper conclusion.

I found the whole bit about the repressed memories to be really interesting. When I had therapy for my PTSD last year, it was discovered that my subconcious had modified my memories to remove part of the trauma. My therapist helped me to remember it. It was nothing on the scale of the lady in The Keepers but it's amazing what the mind can do to try to protect you from trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I found the whole bit about the repressed memories to be really interesting. When I had therapy for my PTSD last year, it was discovered that my subconcious had modified my memories to remove part of the trauma. My therapist helped me to remember it. It was nothing on the scale of the lady in The Keepers but it's amazing what the mind can do to try to protect you from trauma.
    Yeah that's fascinating to me. I thought through the entire thing she (Jane Doe) was making up the maggot thing, like it was a nightmare or something she had, then BAM! Last night the pathologist says there were maggots in her trachea. Crazy. I believe Jane Doe 100%, and I'm so sad her hubbs isn't here to help her through this publicity, he seemed so sweet to her.

I wonder if Keepers should have their own thread.

I joined the FB group mentioned in the series as well as the "official" (Netflix?) group. Still waiting to be approved for the "Justice For . . " group but the Official group is pretty active.

Keepers Official Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/454252571596239/

Justice for Catherine Cesnik and Joyce Malecki: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725780897654961/

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I wonder if Keepers should have their own thread.

I joined the FB group mentioned in the series as well as the "official" (Netflix?) group. Still waiting to be approved for the "Justice For . . " group but the Official group is pretty active.

Keepers Official Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/454252571596239/

Justice for Catherine Cesnik and Joyce Malecki: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725780897654961/
    Maybe not a bad idea. A LOT of people I know are watching it. Seems like the next "Making a Murderer" craze

Maybe not a bad idea. A LOT of people I know are watching it. Seems like the next "Making a Murderer" craze
    Ta-da!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-Cathy-Cesnik

I'm having trouble keeping up with all the people involved.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Orange is the new Black reminds me of everyone here, all use the race card.

Would you rather, I actually found this hilarious.
    Desperate to help her ailing brother, a young woman unknowingly agrees to compete in a deadly game of "Would You Rather," hosted by a sadistic aristocrat.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1999995/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Last edited by puke; 07-31-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricVader View Post
    Orange is the new Black reminds me of everyone here, all use the race card.

I dislike almost everyone on Bloodline, but you can tell they had to cram so much into the last 10 episodes and I am only through episode 7.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I went back again recently and re-watched Grey's Anatomy from the beginning just so I could bawl all over again. Because you know crying over an episode once just isn't enough for me.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Check out Flaked.

Agreed. Hinky.

I was scratching my head on that one. How does one remove just the vagina to wrap it up and show someone? I tried to glean if the dude actually saw a recognizable vagina or was just told that was what was wrapped in the paper. They coulda had a chunk of bloody meat wrapped in there for all he knew. As far as I can reason, you can't just cut a vagina away from the other pieces parts and it still look like a vag. Why would the coroner have reason to cut off someone's vagina? I think if it actually happened, the police were just fuckin' with this poor guy.

I gotta say, the law enforcement side of things seemed extremely shady. I don't totally buy that they didn't try to terrorize the guy by saying that they had her vagina. During the interview, when the cops were asked about the incident, there was something between the two of them that made me think they were lying.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I went back again recently and re-watched Grey's Anatomy from the beginning just so I could bawl all over again. Because you know crying over an episode once just isn't enough for me.
    I'm catching up on Season 13 now. ( I'm half way finished)
    I really hate Amelia. She drives me insane. I'm so sick of her and Owen. UGHUGHUGH. They really should have paid Christine anything she wanted to keep her on that show.

I'm also annoyed at all the perfect hair on the ladies. They all have that perfect loose wave thing going on. The curls that never move.

Jackson (sorry don't know their real names) may be the hottest man of all times.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm catching up on Season 13 now. ( I'm half way finished)
    I really hate Amelia. She drives me insane. I'm so sick of her and Owen. UGHUGHUGH. They really should have paid Christine anything she wanted to keep her on that show.

I'm also annoyed at all the perfect hair on the ladies. They all have that perfect loose wave thing going on. The curls that never move.

Jackson (sorry don't know their real names) may be the hottest man of all times.
    Did you ever watch the cross over series "Private Practice". I think in order to get to know Amelia and why she is so fucked up, you have to see her character from the beginning. I'm not sure I like her and Owen together, but I think she will eventually give him a family, maybe. That card has been overplayed in my book. I still think Meredith is my spirit animal. I also do not like Jackson and April together. Might be weird but he needs someone a little needy and she's just not it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

I watched the entire season of GLOW in one sitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information