Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: NETFLIX/HULU/MAX JUNKIES UNITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I love The White Lotus...both seasons.
    What did you think about the season finale? I was bummed.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What did you think about the season finale? I was bummed.
    I didn't like it. I mean, I love the show and the finale was great...I loved the character so much.

I didn't like it. I mean, I love the show and the finale was great...I loved the character so much.
    I know. Poor Tonya. I was hoping she made it. I was really surprised she turned into such a badass when she shot those guys. Even though shes dead Im glad Portia made it out ok.

I knew that prostitute just wanted that guys money, he seemed smart, why did he fall for her trap?

Do you think Aubrey Plaza's character really did anything with the other husband. And do you think anything happened on that island the wife wanted to go to?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I know. Poor Tonya. I was hoping she made it. I was really surprised she turned into such a badass when she shot those guys. Even though shes dead Im glad Portia made it out ok.

I knew that prostitute just wanted that guys money, he seemed smart, why did he fall for her trap?

Do you think Aubrey Plaza's character really did anything with the other husband. And do you think anything happened on that island the wife wanted to go to?
    I was shocked when Tonya went all scarface and shot everyone. It was epic for her.

Portia kind of irked me, as she clearly was intelligent, but allowed that British guy to keep her away so the gays could focus on Tonya.

I cannot believe how stupid Albie was to believe the prostitute would change her ways for him. Geez.

About Harper...first, did you see the size of Cameron's (had to look up the names of all the characters) manhood? Not sure if that was a prosthetic or not. I don't think she ever did anything with him; I believe what she told Ethan about Cameron kissing her. What do you think?

Yes, clearly Ethan and Daphne did something on that island.

I watched this on Britbox, but apparently it's also on Hulu. If any of you watched and liked The Wire, I just finished season one of the British drama Line of Duty and I thought it was good. Also, if any of you have seen the British series Luther it reminds me of that, but I know I am reaching on that one, lol.

I was shocked when Tonya went all scarface and shot everyone. It was epic for her.

Portia kind of irked me, as she clearly was intelligent, but allowed that British guy to keep her away so the gays could focus on Tonya.

I cannot believe how stupid Albie was to believe the prostitute would change her ways for him. Geez.

About Harper...first, did you see the size of Cameron's (had to look up the names of all the characters) manhood? Not sure if that was a prosthetic or not. I don't think she ever did anything with him; I believe what she told Ethan about Cameron kissing her. What do you think?

Yes, clearly Ethan and Daphne did something on that island.
    I totally missed the size of Cameron's dick. I do believe nothing happened but the kiss.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I watched this on Britbox, but apparently it's also on Hulu. If any of you watched and liked The Wire, I just finished season one of the British drama Line of Duty and I thought it was good. Also, if any of you have seen the British series Luther it reminds me of that, but I know I am reaching on that one, lol.
    Did you like The Wire? Ive heard good things but never watched it.

What is Britbox?

I can't remember which thread we were discussing it in, but looks like That 90's Show is starting in January.

I bet it's gonna suck really bad.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I can't remember which thread we were discussing it in, but looks like That 90's Show is starting in January.

Damn red and kitty have barely aged

So the movie Amsterdam is pretty good. Its chock full of stars, which is always a plus. Its on Hulu.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Yeah. I want to like it but I think it's going to flop. They're trying to hook the 90s kids in to the same exact show all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Omg Im watching The Degenerates comedy special on Netflix and Im dying. Dark humor, my kind of comedy.

I have been cut of from the Netflix. I used my BIL's account and I cant do that anymore.

Just kidding now it works.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-28-2023 at 07:46 AM.

I have been cut of from the Netflix. I used my BIL's account and I cant do that anymore.

Just kidding now it works.
    They are going to cut it off, they just started working on actually doing it last week. The message they sent you is the first step, then they will let the account holder know that they have to pay to keep you on the account. I believe it's 7.99 per month for him to add you.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is YouTube, but you NEED to watch this documentary on Bundy. SERIOUSLY. It's amazing:

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Has anyone watched A Nearly Normal Family on Netflix (miniseries)?

Has anyone watched A Nearly Normal Family on Netflix (miniseries)?
    No I dont think so, whats it about?

No I dont think so, whats it about?
    We really liked it. This is taken from online, which I think explains it well:

In this twisted narrative of love and murder, a horrific crime makes a seemingly normal family question everything they thought they knew about their life―and one another.

We really liked it. This is taken from online, which I think explains it well:
    I will have to check it out.

Thread Information