Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 826 to 848 of 848

Thread: NETFLIX/HULU JUNKIES UNITE!

  1. #826
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,492
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh for sure.

    Anyone know when season 4 comes out?
    I just read this on Wikipedia:

    The season is slated to be split in two parts, with the first part set to be premiered on February 10, 2023, and the second part on March 10, 2023

  2. #827
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,492
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Anyone get through The Watcher? I was in episode 2 and told my husband to just turn it off.

  3. #828
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    No I never watched The Watcher. This season of The Sinner is pretty good. I only liked the first and fourth season.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  4. #829
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,606
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Anyone get through The Watcher? I was in episode 2 and told my husband to just turn it off.
    Same happened to me. It was really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  5. #830
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Im watching the watcher now. Its weird but nothing else is on

  6. #831
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,606
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im watching the watcher now. Its weird but nothing else is on
    What's crazy is that I love the story (even though I think the home owners made it up) and I love the concept. The execution and acting and writing and everything about the series is just a huge shit sandwich. I mean.... The concept and story was already there. You had ONE job and you fucked or up.

    I do feel for the writers in the sense that they have to take an incident that can be explained in 5 minutes flat and draw it out in to an entire series, however I can think of five billion ways that it could be used to create a long running show that's fascinating. They just didn't put the talent and money in to it and it shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  7. #832
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,606
    Rep Power
    21474867
    On another note, "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" was really great. I'm a Stephen King fan and hadn't even read the short story. I'm sure the story is better, but for a short story they did it justice. I liked it, anyway. On Netflix and stars Donald Sutherland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  8. #833
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What's crazy is that I love the story (even though I think the home owners made it up) and I love the concept. The execution and acting and writing and everything about the series is just a huge shit sandwich. I mean.... The concept and story was already there. You had ONE job and you fucked or up.

    I do feel for the writers in the sense that they have to take an incident that can be explained in 5 minutes flat and draw it out in to an entire series, however I can think of five billion ways that it could be used to create a long running show that's fascinating. They just didn't put the talent and money in to it and it shows.
    I really like the cast. Im on episode 4 and it has picked up a bit. It is drawn waaay out though, I will agree with you there.

    I think it may be my OCD about watching shows to the end thats taking over

    I got so lost at the last episode of Bloodline but powered through. I still dont know wtf happened.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #834
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im watching the watcher now. Its weird but nothing else is on
    If you need something good to watch, try Bates Motel. Such a good show, and Dylan is fucking HOT.

    Don't think it's on netflix but I was able to get it through amazon prime. I binged all 5 season these last few weeks.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  10. #835
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,492
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    On another note, "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" was really great. I'm a Stephen King fan and hadn't even read the short story. I'm sure the story is better, but for a short story they did it justice. I liked it, anyway. On Netflix and stars Donald Sutherland.
    I loved it ~ and am also a huge King fan.

  11. #836
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    3,545
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    On another note, "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" was really great. I'm a Stephen King fan and hadn't even read the short story. I'm sure the story is better, but for a short story they did it justice. I liked it, anyway. On Netflix and stars Donald Sutherland.
    I thought it was meh, I expected it to be better since everybody was hyping it on social media.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  12. #837
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,492
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Anyone watching The Patient on Hulu?

  13. #838
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Anyone watching The Patient on Hulu?
    Yes I watched it.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #839
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Anyone watching Dead to Me on Netflix?

  15. #840
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Anyone watching Dead to Me on Netflix?
    I cancelled Netflix when the prices went up but this is the one show that will get me back (temporarily). Unless I can stream it! Off to Cyberflix!

  16. #841
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I cancelled Netflix when the prices went up but this is the one show that will get me back (temporarily). Unless I can stream it! Off to Cyberflix!
    Its got me in the feels.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #842
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Its got me in the feels.
    I found it on my beloved cyberflix. I'll check in soooon!

  18. #843
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Literally 6 minutes in and have laughed out loud more than I have in months. Gawd I love this show. And Christina Applegate.

  19. #844
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Literally 6 minutes in and have laughed out loud more than I have in months. Gawd I love this show. And Christina Applegate.
    Jen is my spirit animal.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  20. #845
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    21474860
    I noticed Christina Applegate looked a lot different and just found out she has Multiple Schlorosis she was diagnosed while filming the last season.

  21. #846
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I noticed Christina Applegate looked a lot different and just found out she has Multiple Schlorosis she was diagnosed while filming the last season.
    I know, so sad She recently was at an event for her place on the Walk of Fame and she needed to walk with a cane AND the help of a friend. Freaking heartbreaking.

  22. #847

  23. #848
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,606
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I noticed Christina Applegate looked a lot different and just found out she has Multiple Schlorosis she was diagnosed while filming the last season.
    A lot of these people diagnosed later in life I truly believe had Relapsing Remitting MS and just were never diagnosed. It can turn in to SPMS (Secondary Progressive MS) which basically means it becomes the form that has you decline quicker thus finally being diagnosed. This is what I'm afraid will happen to me. Fingers crossed that it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •