Thread: 6 year old leaves notes of love after death.

6 year old leaves notes of love after death.

I think this is so full of love. Sorry if it has been posted but I searched under her name and it kept giving me an error msg. If it is plz feel free to either merge or get rid off this one.
    When 6-year-old Elena Desserich was diagnosed with brain cancer, she began hiding hundreds of little love notes around the house for her parents to find after she was gone. Here’s the story:

Just before her sixth birthday, Elena Desserich (right) was diagnosed with brain cancer and given 135 days to live. She lived 255 days, passing away in 2007. After her death, Elena’s parents, Brooke and Keith, found hundreds of notes from Elena hidden around the house — in between CD cases, between bookshelves, in dresser drawers, in backpacks….

"It just felt like a little hug from her, like she was telling us she was looking over us"

Elena left hundreds of notes like these:

See more of Elena’s notes

Elena’s parents, Brooke and Keith Desserich, have now published these notes in a book called Notes Left Behind to fund a non-profit organization The Cure Starts Now dedicated to fighting pediatric brain cancer.
    http://neatorama.cachefly.net/notes-left-behind.htm

xXPrincessAriesxX

Re: 6 year old leaves notes of love after death.

I heard about this little girl the other day...what an  she must really have loved her family and it makes you wonder how much of the concept of death she must have understood if she knew in advance to leave the notes around since she wouldn't be alive anymore.

thats like the sweetest thing ever!
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Already a thread. You can use google to search mds.

It's an amazing story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Thread Information