Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 18 severed feet have washed up on the Canadian Coast since 2007

Before reading the whole thread I thought of Jacob Wetterling case. They found severed feet and hands in the river and thought it was him. Totally different situation I know. They figured that was a cult ritual and the child was already deceased and embalmed before the body had been dismembered. Scary stuff!

http://wgntv.com/2018/02/22/severed-...ashington-man/

Severed foot in running shoe found in Canada belonged to missing Washington man

Authorities said a severed foot in a running shoe found on a Vancouver Island beach belonged to a Washington man.

The Seattle Times reports 79-year-old Stanley Okumoto had been missing since Sept. 19. His partial remains were found in November along a beach near Neah Bay, about a mile from where his car was found by authorities.

It was the 13th severed foot to mysteriously wash up in British Columbia since 2007, according to the New York Times.

A tibia and fibula attached to a left human foot with a white ankle sock in a black running shoe was found in December on a Vancouver Island beach in the hamlet of Jordan River.

The Sooke Royal Canadian Mounted Police sent the leg to the coroners? service. DNA testing confirmed that the foot and leg belonged to Okumoto, according to CTV News.

The rest of Okumoto?s body was found two months later, intact apart from the missing limb. The medical examiner didn?t release further details in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Stop it! This is the first I am hearing about this - SO WEIRD!

Thread Information