Thread: Sergaye Lafayette (23) branded her daughter's bottom

Sergaye Lafayette (23) branded her daughter's bottom

(Aug. 14) -- A California mother allegedly branded her young child by carving her first initial into the toddler's buttocks.
    Sergaye Lafayette, 23, was arrested Aug. 10 on a number of outstanding warrants after being pulled over with her children in the car, KCRA News reported. She does not have custody of the youngsters.
    Skip over this content
    Parent Criminal Cases

Sacramento Police Dept  
    Police in Sacramento, Calif., arrested Sergaye Lafayette, 23, on Aug. 10 for allegedly carving a letter "S" onto her 15-month-old daughter's buttocks. Lafayette told a local news station she never harmed the girl and "someone else" must have done it. She is charged with felony child endangerment.

Police in Sacramento, Calif., arrested Sergaye Lafayette, 23, on Aug. 10 for allegedly carving a letter "S" onto her 15-month-old daughter's buttocks. Lafayette told a local news station she never harmed the girl and "someone else" must have done it. She is charged with felony child endangerment.

Sacramento Police Dept.
    The mark on her 15-month old daughter's bottom was discovered after her children were taken to a center for abused children. The kids were taken to a routine check-up where doctors discovered diaper rashes all over the baby as well as a letter "S" carved into her bottom. Doctors estimated the wound was a week old.
    Lafayette's children had been in her care for nearly a month, after she took them during what was supposed to be their last supervised visitation before the children were adopted by foster parents, according to CBS13 News.
    In an interview with CBS13, Lafayette claimed she never harmed her children and someone else must have abused her child.
    Authorities said a sharp object must have been used to carve the letter, but they are unsure what it was. Lafayette is charged with felony child endangerment.

:|

Myspace pages:
    http://www.myspace.com/264645489
    http://www.myspace.com/265015348

http://www.shadowscope.com/archives/2009/08/sergaye_lafayette_should_have_bad_mother_carved_in .php
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Re: Sergaye Lafayette, 23 - Branded Child's Bottom

What an evil bitch!!!! What the hell goes through peoples heads when they do shit like this???!!

Maybe she was still pissed off that she was named Sergaye and finally went off the deep end?

Poor baby girl :-(
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

WTF makes this sound like a good idea? Well, damn. Just take her uterus out and be done with it.  :x

Re: Sergaye Lafayette (23) branded her daughter's bottom

I don't understand why she thought the "It was someone else" excuse would fly. I mean, if someone uses my kids ass as a notepad I sure as hell won't go a week without going to the cops.

Re: Sergaye Lafayette (23) branded her daughter's bottom

[quote author=ceraaa link=topic=23004.msg1443097#msg1443097 date=1257878379]
    I don't understand why she thought the "It was someone else" excuse would fly. I mean, if someone uses my kids ass as a notepad I sure as hell won't go a week without going to the cops.
    [/quote]

uugghh i kno this is bad but it kinda made me laugh.. annddd someone should def. brand there initials on her ass & we'll see how she likes it
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

[quote author=BorderlineRetarded link=topic=23004.msg1432154#msg1432154 date=1256900889]
    What an evil bitch!!!! What the hell goes through peoples heads when they do shit like this???!!

Maybe she was still pissed off that she was named Sergaye and finally went off the deep end?

Poor baby girl :-(
    [/quote]

It doesn't matter how pissed she get gahh she should NEVER!!!!! be able to have anything to do with children it pissed me off that ppl decide to do shit like that 

Thread Information