Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Casey Todd(27) molested and badly injured his 6 week old daughter

Casey Todd(27) molested and badly injured his 6 week old daughter

CARROLLTON, Ga. -- A Carroll County man is charged with molesting and seriously hurting his 6-week-old child.

Casey Todd, 27, was arrested last week at a home in Carrollton after the child was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

CBS Atlanta spoke with great aunt of the baby's mother.

Barbara Cox is so furious she could barely contain her rage. 

"I am so disgusted. I wish I could get a hold of him,” said Cox. "[I would] beat the hell out of him."

Todd fathered the child of Cox's grand-niece and now Todd is accused of molesting his own two-month old daughter.

"Vile things. If you could've seen that baby when they brought her to the ambulance-you wouldn't believe it," said Cox.

The Carroll County Sheriff's Department said it all happened a week ago Monday.

An investigator told CBS Atlanta the uncle of the baby girl had just come home from work early that morning and found his distraught sister with her badly injured child.

They called 911 and when investigators arrived they found a baby who had been assaulted in the most brutal way.

The sheriff's department said the little girl suffered a fractured skull, broken leg and had been sexually abused.

"You can imagine a month old baby being put through that? That's rough on the mother, on everybody," said Cox.

The sheriff's department confirmed the baby's 22-year-old mother was asleep at the time of the assault.

She was not charged.

Cox said the entire family is trying to recover from the unspeakable and the unthinkable.

The sheriff's department says the baby is recovering and is in the custody of the Division of Family and Children Services.

Todd is charged with aggravated child molestation, aggravated battery, and first degree cruelty to a child.
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/19836519/detail.html

http://www.myspace.com/triptychrhythm

Re: Casey Todd(27) molested and badly injured his 6 week old daughter

"I am so disgusted. I wish I could get a hold of him,” said Cox. "[I would] beat the hell out of him."
    I like this Barbara Cox lady. 

Disgusting, as always.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

the mother of the child has the babys pic up as her default photo

casey is a sick fuck.  ugh.  i hope he gets what he deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I'd really just have to kill him.  I just would.........

Have fun with Big Daddy in prison Casey. 

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Fuck you, Casey Todd, just fuck you.

This is horrible, and I can't wait to hear what happens to him because of this.

His poor girlfriend, even thanks him for giving her their daughter before it happened.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=20665.msg1316478#msg1316478 date=1246062583]
    Fuck you, Casey Todd, just fuck you.

This is horrible, and I can't wait to hear what happens to him because of this.

His poor girlfriend, even thanks him for giving her their daughter before it happened.
    [/quote]

Ya know what baffles me?  If anyone has ever seen or held a six week old baby and has 1/1,000,000 millimeter of a heart how could they ever think of doing something like that nevermind actually doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=20665.msg1316502#msg1316502 date=1246064046]
    Ya know what baffles me?  If anyone has ever seen or held a six week old baby and has 1/1,000,000 millimeter of a heart how could they ever think of doing something like that nevermind actually doing it.

[/quote]

That baffles me, too.

This poor baby.  I hope he is given the same treatment he gave her in prison daily. No, wait.  Every half hour.  Yes. 

Sick effing bastard.

How did mom sleep through that? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=20665.msg1316509#msg1316509 date=1246064558]
    [/quote]

The baby doesnt make that much noise I am sure. Plus she was probably unconscious ( ) from the very beginning. 

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=20665.msg1316509#msg1316509 date=1246064558]
    [/quote]

If he got up under the prose of an upset screaming baby that needed to be taken care of or something like that, she probably wouldn't have thought twice about any noise she heard.

That's the truly sick part. Because of the baby's age, a screaming child may not set of censors, especially if her father is getting up to "take care" of her.

I feel rage at every baby murder/abuse I read on here, but this one really gets to me.

I read earlier today that the Mother had posted concerns on a "mommy" website about a week before, then the same day posted a picture of him and the baby and called him father of the year

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=20665.msg1316545#msg1316545 date=1246066972]
    I read earlier today that the Mother had posted concerns on a "mommy" website about a week before, then the same day posted a picture of him and the baby and called him father of the year
    [/quote]

can you link that?

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=20665.msg1316551#msg1316551 date=1246067488]

can you link that?
    [/quote]http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?src=nletter-news&storyid=131829&catid=40&source=nl etter-%%__AdditionalEmailAttribute1%%

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=20665.msg1316568#msg1316568 date=1246069660]
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?src=nletter-news&storyid=131829&catid=40&source=nl etter-%%__AdditionalEmailAttribute1%%
    [/quote]

CARROLL COUNTY, GA -- It's a horrific story of a Carroll County father who is accused of raping his two month old baby daughter. The baby's mother was talking about her concerns on-line, just days before it allegedly happened.

Casey Todd, 27, is accused of an unthinkable crime. He's charged with molesting and battering his own two month old daughter. He was arrested on June 15th. His daughter suffered a fractured skull and a broken leg according to the Carroll County Sheriff Office.

Six days before he was arrested the girl's mother posted in a discussion on atlanta.momslikeme.com. She expressed her concerns about her daughter's well-being. Atlanta's Momslikeme.com web site is owned and run by 11Alive's parent company Gannett.

We are not identifying the mother or her daughter for their protection.

On June 9th she wrote: "Help me please my daughter is not even two months and she's has already had little bruises on her arms and legs and back. Her daddy is really rough with her. And every time he picks her up she screams and don't stop."

"I've talked to him and told him if I seen one more bruise on her he's gone and he's doing much better with her, but she still screams, I still think he hurts her but I don't see anything."

But one day later the mother backed off the serious nature of her first post and wrote: "Well I think he's just a little rough with her. There not like blue or black bruises but there little red ones. I know he's not doing it on purpose."

"I asked the doctor if she bruises easy and she said its possible."

"Thanks for everything everybody I really appreciate it."

Tracey Christensen, Momslikeme.com site manager, remembers the postings. "So she pretty much backed off of what she originally said and tried to explain that everything seemed to be okay," Christensen said.

The Carroll County Sheriff Office says Todd's own mother questioned how her son treated his daughter, but said she never would have expected what allegedly happened.

On the same day the baby's mother posted her concerns, she also entered her husband into a photo contest on the moms like me website. The baby's mother posted a picture of Todd holding his baby daughter. The mother called him "The greatest dad ever."

The Carroll County Sheriff Office says the baby is recovering and is in the care of the Department of Family and Children Services. Her father is charged with Child Molestation, Aggravated Battery and First Degree Child Cruelty.

In light of this horrific story atlanta.Momslikeme.com has an expert on child abuse on the site to answer questions.

WOW. This is a terrible story. I hope the baby recovers fully and he is in jail for the rest of his life!(unlikely I know)

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

The mommy website:
    http://atlanta.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=246695&m=6014415

Update: Carroll County authorities said Friday (6/26) that the baby has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a FULL recovery.  She's in DFACS custody. 

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=20665.msg1316590#msg1316590 date=1246071336]
    The mommy website:
    http://atlanta.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=246695&m=6014415

Update: Carroll County authorities said Friday (6/26) that the baby has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a FULL recovery.  She's in DFACS custody. 

[/quote]

At least there is that good news. I'm in limbo on whether I think this woman should have custody of the baby after this. She may not have completely covered up the abuse (being as she decided there WAS none), but she sure as shit seemed to have noticed something might be going on.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=20665.msg1316599#msg1316599 date=1246071730]

At least there is that good news. I'm in limbo on whether I think this woman should have custody of the baby after this. She may not have completely covered up the abuse (being as she decided there WAS none), but she sure as shit seemed to have noticed something might be going on.
    [/quote]I agree with you on that one. I wonder if she will face charges herself.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=20665.msg1316603#msg1316603 date=1246071972]
    I agree with you on that one. I wonder if she will face charges herself.
    [/quote]

I hope that something happens to reinforce that what happened was not ok, and that because she saw signs of abuse and then brushed them off, she has partial responsibility in what happened.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=20665.msg1316610#msg1316610 date=1246072559]
    I hope that something happens to reinforce that what happened was not ok, and that because she saw signs of abuse and then brushed them off, she has partial responsibility in what happened.
    [/quote]

I agree. Her post on the website shows that she obviously knew that her child had bruises on her. I think she should been held accountable for not doing anything to prevent further abuse to the child.

I agree with you guys as well...

Only after a good amount of proof that she didn't cover up for the abuse, parenting classes, court ordered child services visits (surprise), and a small list of other things would I feel good putting a child in her custody. 

I think she thought he was hurting her physically by being too rough, but I am not sure if the thought that he was sexually molesting and raping her ever crossed her mind.  I would love to learn more about what she knew and when. 

I'm happy the child is going to get better.  I also take peace in the thought that the baby won't remember this.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=20665.msg1317158#msg1317158 date=1246151887]
    I'm happy the child is going to get better.  I also take peace in the thought that the baby won't remember this.
    [/quote]That is a blessing for sure.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=20665.msg1317158#msg1317158 date=1246151887]

I think she thought he was hurting her physically by being too rough, but I am not sure if the thought that he was sexually molesting and raping her ever crossed her mind.  I would love to learn more about what she knew and when. 

[/quote]

I think you're right about the mother not ever anticipating what really did indeed happen, but she knew something was wrong and even went so far as to post it on a website. I believe she should have taken precautions at the first signs of bruising. How could even that have happened with just regular handling? I am so sick and tired of hearing about all of these horror stories of men (and they seem to be getting younger all the time) molesting and raping such tiny little girls who are so vulnerable in the first place. And lots of times these little girls are their OWN DAUGHTERS!!! Just in this horrible world for 6 weeks and this is the treatment they get? What is wrong with so many guys today??? Who would even have a thougtht like this go through their mind, never mind acting on it? Do these sick bastards really get sexually excited over a tiny little girl??? I can't even imagine it!!!

As far as the baby not remembering it, I hope you're right. But there have been many cases of abuse of babies who have ended up with PTSD at the least and sometimes even MPD (multiple personality disorder) as a result of such trauma. I have a friend who was a victim of her male babysitter for many years and didn't consciously know of it until she had been in therapy for many years.

These sick bastards should never get out of prison. :2angry:

What a pos!!! I hope he gets to be somebody's bitch for awhile and have vile disgusting things done to him!

He deserves castration. FULL.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

this is why i fear having children. you dont know what kind of SICK FREAK could get their hands on them. and in this case its seems like there could've been no precautions taken. the bastard was her father. UGH. gun again please. 
    <br />Ask Me Some Bullshit http://www.formspring.me/EightiesBaby

Thread Information