Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten vanished while walking home.

I was just thinking about this case. Here is the picture from last year in March

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    What's the difference if she completes a high school diploma program or GED?* If she is guilty of this crime, she's probably not going to get out of prison for decades (if at all).

R.I.P., Elizabeth Olten.
    I know this was posted awhile ago, but thought I would respond. It's not uncommon for inmates to get GED's in prison. Sometimes they want to join other work type situations in jail...and the GED process is the first step to joining those. I have a friend in prison and he got his GED. He can now joing the heating/cooling repair classes. He also takes a few online college corses. It passes the time and teaches them skills. The prison system probably looks at it like this: it keeps them busy. A busy mind is a mind that is not trying to cause trouble or get in fights. A lot of prison systems are basically huge manfacturing plants. If you're a good inmate- you can work there. Sometimes they even make money. Most of their money pays back the prison system for their room and board, but a small part gets put in an account for them. When they are released- they get the money. My brother was a skilled welder and sandblaster. When he was in prison, he was always able to work for them. When he was released, he always had some money to start over.

It's weird this thread was bumped. I was just thinking about this case. It was on Deadly Women not too long ago. Candaice Delong said this chick had some serious mental issues way before the murder. She wasn't taking meds and she was a cutter. She had behavioral problems. 3 weeks before the murder, a panal of doctors determined that Alyssa should be commited to the hospital because she was dangerous. The order didn't come in time tho.
    Ms. Delong does say "Alyssa Bustamante is one of the most dangerous teenagers I've ever seen"
    It starts at 13:04
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-17-2016 at 05:04 AM.

She just looks evil.....and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information