Thread: Les Andrews (23) wants to sue the sun for showing vid of him being knocked out

Les Andrews (23) wants to sue the sun for showing vid of him being knocked out

I can't believe how much patience the other guy had, i would have punched him way before. I can't post the vid so just follow the link.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2674758/Yob-shown-being-floored-by-ex-soldier-threatens-Sun.html

THE yob seen on The Sun's website being floored by an ex-soldier is threatening to sue us - for humiliating him.
    Les Andrews, 23, got on to his solicitor after more than 200,000 readers saw him belted by Jason Smith. The thug rang us and said: "I'm going to sue. I've got everyone staring at me because of this.

"He should be apologising to me. What have I got to apologise for ? I got arrested for it at the time and I got a fine. Now I feel all depressed."

But Gulf War veteran Jason, 35, told how his life had been made hell by yobs like Andrews in St Helens, Merseyside.

Yesterday Jason said: "These thugs repeatedly abused me and my family and damaged our property. I've never gone out looking for trouble but think you've got to be able to defend yourself." He has now moved away from the estate with daughter Boudiccia, 22 months, and wife Rebecca, 23.

Yesterday the father of Andrews - who was put under curfew for the public order offence - said his son had also moved away. Les Snr said: "He's getting his life back on track."
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Re: Les Andrews (23) wants to sue the sun for showing vid of him being knocked out

The link doesn't open any vids... just a blank screen for me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Re: Les Andrews (23) wants to sue the sun for showing vid of him being knocked out

I double checked and it works for me...are you in the uk? if not that might be why?..i'll check on youtube to see if i can find it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaZy6cA1oo

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=22729.msg1408293#msg1408293 date=1255098465]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaZy6cA1oo
    [/quote]

:lol:

Aww poor Les

That wanker fuckbag got exactly what he deserved.  It was comedy watching him try to go chest to chest with the other dude and repeatedly touching his grill.  But as soon as the dude responded back Little Les decided to kick at and knock down an empty garbage can like the tough guy he was.  I loved how he showed his true alpha male side when after he got hit he started retreating backwards like the pussy he is.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

At 1:33 he would have been beaten within an inch of his life.  I'm a patient guy..pushing and shoving me doesn't present any threat to me.  Touch my neck and you're going down.  Hard.  Fuck you, Les, and everyone like you.  Jason, I'm so sorry this fuckbag has caused you so many problems...good for you for your restraint.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Lol. Capitalisation fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

I agree with the original post, this is just unacceptable. I originally read the article that the home owner had been arrested and I was going to raise hell in his favour. But I am glad to see he had no consequences. I would have hit the guy the minute he got in my face.

I hate it when people beg for it and then act as if they are shocked when it happens. Grow some balls, Les!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information