Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a dog.

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a dog.

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=22693.msg1407694#msg1407694 date=1255032346]
    Okay..my brain doesn't work like some of these weirdo's.
    Serious question...not asking for lulz at.all.
    Will someone please explain how the hell these people get an animal (whether it be the dog - or the horse fuckers, what have you) to copulate with a human being?!?!

I really am being serious - I just can't warp my thought process to understand this.
    The worst I've ever had is when dogs want to stick their nose in my croth during monthlies.

Oh Jeez...maybe I don't want to know.

[/quote]

Google found this (Don't worry, It doesn't have pictures. Kind of a long read though):
    http://www.zoophile.net/howto-k9-sex-08.php

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a dog.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1407736#msg1407736 date=1255034266]
    Google found this (Don't worry, It doesn't have pictures. Kind of a long read though):
    [/quote]
    :-o

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Make sure you check out the  other links at that site... It tells you how to fuck horses,goats..and even 'big cats'. which I imagine goes "Step 1: touch cat with penis.step 2: Have penis ripped off and eaten"

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Dude looks very feminine in his photos...well, except for that booking photo.  Now he's just trailer park.  That curly hair and goatee pic makes him look dumb as hell.  Like a gay lion or something.  Either way, he's one creepy fuck.  Die asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Here's what the neighbors had to say:

NEWBERG, Ore. -- Darrin Daily's neighbors say they had no reason to suspect the depravity that police and court documents describe in the one-story apartment on River Street.

Daily, 44, of Newberg, was accused of rape, sodomy and other sex-related crimes, including posting Craigslist ads to solicit others to join in group sex with a 14-year-old girl, authorities said. There also were allegations of adults showing up to have sex with the teen, as well as police seizing drugs, sex toys and computer images of victims.

The news shocked Newberg, a small town in the hills of Oregon's pinot noir country, as authorities pressed sex crime charges against Daily and four other adults.

"It's disgusting. It's beyond sick," said Kim McCabe, who lives a few blocks from Daily's place.

Sherry Donaldson, who lives in rented quarters adjoining Daily's, said she's glad that after she smelled the odor of marijuana seeping into her kitchen she told her children to stay within the fenced yard in front, and not go to the back where he lived with two young daughters and a small dog named Buddy.

Daily remained in jail Wednesday on $1 million bail.

Three men and a woman have been accused of abusing the 14-year-old, who is too young under Oregon law to consent to sex with adults.

Three men were accused of responding to the Craigslist ad: Patricio Moreno, 43, of Forest Grove; Robert D. Thompson, 34, of Portland; and David Garcia, 41, of McMinnville. All are charged with sex abuse and rape.

Alisa Nice, 31, of McMinnville, was charged Wednesday with sexual abuse, sodomy and using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct. Police said she knew Daily.

Lawyers for the suspects had little or no comment. "At this point innocent until proven guilty is all I have," said Thompson's attorney, Janmarie Dielschneider.

A police press release on Tuesday said that a 4-year-old girl whose image was in computer files seized at Daily's house had told of being abused and was in the care of a child abuse assessment center.

No charges relating to the child have been filed, said Lisl Miller, deputy district attorney for Yamhill County.

"I really can't talk about the factual background regarding the 4-year-old at this point," she said.

Police said a third victim, a 15-year-old girl, came forward in early September and told them that Daily had recently given her alcohol and marijuana before they had sex.

A week later, police said in affidavits, they arrested Daily. Searching his computer equipment, they said, they found images of the 14-year-old.

A few days later, the court documents said, the 14-year-old told police she'd had sex with Daily about every other weekend since February and described encounters involving bondage, multiple adults and a dog.

The 15-year-old told police she had met Daily at a swimming pool, and that Daily's daughter, who was with him, asked her to visit, according to court documents. When she visited she smoked marijuana with him and he provided alcohol, according to the documents. She said Daily "got too high," took her to a bedroom and they had sex.

Little information about Daily's background was available Wednesday.

He lived in a one-story addition to an older two-story house, and neighbors said they believed he had no job.

Ken Cudd said he'd lived across the street 22 years and seen rowdier tenants.

"He kept to himself and his friends," Cudd said.

He said Daily moved in early in the year and left only about twice a month after loading his black Jeep Cherokee with empty cans -- "I mean, tons and tons of cans" -- presumably to return for the deposits.

Donaldson said she moved into the two-story part of the rental unit in April along with her children, ages 13 and 9.

"He did have people over, but it wasn't crazy wild," she said. "It was odd."

Early on, she said, she warned Daily she would call the police if she smelled marijuana again. She said she gave the warning through the wall between her kitchen and Daily's unit: "I just said it extremely loud, so they could hear." She said she didn't smell the odor again.

Kimberly Zoutendijk, who organizes a neighborhood watch group, said she once tried to warn Daily about allowing his children to walk the dog along the streets alone, but he waved her off.

The allegations were a shock. "There was never any indication of anything like that," she said.

"If only I'd had some idea," she said. "I could have said something."
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_100809_news_newberg_sex_crime_charges.1f7c858f c.html

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22693.msg1407187#msg1407187 date=1255010834]
    Who are all these criminals that people keep talking about? The ones that get away I mean.
    I think that the picture evidence on the computer is the smoking gun in this one. Stick a fork in this guy.

Oh, and you act like sentencing someone to death is easier than sentencing them to life in prison. :lol:
    [/quote]

Naw not easier Ron but some ppl don't deserve to continue living. I know prison isn't exactly the ritz but...bah your right I just hope he gets whats coming to him, whatever that may be.

[/quote]
    note to self; Listen to the little voice in your head that tells you "Stop being nosey and don't click that cause it's more than you wanna know".
    :2eyesbleed:

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=22693.msg1408116#msg1408116 date=1255060122]
    note to self; Listen to the little voice in your head that tells you "Stop being nosey and don't click that cause it's more than you wanna know".
    :2eyesbleed:
    [/quote]

I just went back to read some, out of curisity (I barely read any of it when i originally posted). The Dolphin and Big Cat ones are pretty funny to me.

I wouldn't go within 10 feet of a Lion or Tiger, let alone get naked with one. and if you are fucking Dolphins, you are the most fucked up person in the world. 

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1408132#msg1408132 date=1255061926]
      I just went back to read some, out of curisity (I barely read any of it when i originally posted). The Dolphin and Big Cat ones are pretty funny to me.

I wouldn't go within 10 feet of a Lion or Tiger, let alone get naked with one. and if you are fucking Dolphins, you are the most fucked up person in the world. 
    [/quote]
    Did you know all felines have barbed penises? Much like they have tiny barbs in their tongues the male feline penis has barbs. FUCKING OUCH!

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=22693.msg1408136#msg1408136 date=1255062214]
    Did you know all felines have barbed penises? Much like they have tiny barbs in their tongues the male feline penis has barbs. FUCKING OUCH!
    [/quote]

Yeah.. I read that on the  Sex with cats FAQ.  Between the claws, teeth, and barbed penis... I think i will stay away from all cats when naked. Hell, I don't even like my cat being in the room when i get out of the shower... You never know when they're going to go nuts and  try to claw you. :lol:

I found the description of sex with dolphins funny (Don't read if you have a vivid imagination and get sick easily.)

Q3) What do I do if a dolphin wants to mate with me?
    A3) Accept, if possible! I will go through the steps involved with males and females...

The Male:

When a male dolphin is interested in you, about the only thing you can do, if you are male, is to masturbate him. (Unfortunately, I cannot speak for the female of the human species... it seems women just don't like dolphins enough... so I cannot say for sure if it is safe to mate with them. I would suspect not, due to a dolphins size, but then again, I cannot say for a woman.)

WARNING! In the considerations of safety, you should NEVER let a male dolphin attempt anal sex with you. The Bottle-nose dolphin member is around 12 inches, very muscular, and the thrusting and the force of ejaculation (A male can come as far as 14 feet) would cause serious internal injuries, resulting in peritonitus and possible death. Unless you are the masochistic type, you will have a hard time explaining your predicament to the doctors in the emergency ward....

A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along it's length. It feels very much like the rest of the dolphin (ie. smooth and rubbery to the touch, but firmer). It doesn't take long for the male to ejaculate, around 40 seconds to a minute, and this is usually accompanied by either shuddering just prior to ejaculating, and thrusting and tail-arching during ejaculation. The force of ejaculation can be powerful at times, so it is best to keep your face out of the line of fire, or keep his member underwater. You can attempt to lick and suck on the end of it while masturbating as well, but be warned, do not try to give full throat, and get the hell out of the way before he ejaculates! A male dolphin could snap your neck in a accidental thrust, and that would be the end of that relationship.

The Female:

Well, the females are again a little trickier. There are two courses of action with a female fin: Masturbation, or mating.

Masturbation: Female dolphins, once they show interest in you, can be supported in much the same way as the male, one hand under the fin, supporting her, the other doing the stimulating. The clitoris of the female is located at the top of the genital slit, and is a prominent lump when erect. You can rub this with your finger tips, or lick and suck it, but with the oral aspect, you might end up with a bruised nose as they thrust up into you. You can slide your hand gently into their genital opening, and feel around inside, rubbing gently. They feel warm and muscular inside, their labia like tough, squishy sponge when they are excited. Don't be surprised if they start to play with your hand inside them. They have very manipulative muscles, and can use them to carry and manipulate objects, including your hand. (They can do things that would make a regular human woman turn green with envy.) Their climax is coupled with stiffening, shuddering, sometimes a lot of thrusting, clinching of the vaginal muscles, and sometimes vocalisation.

Mating: This is harder. Obviously, being human, it is awkward, but not impossible to mate in open water. It is easier to have the dolphin in a shallow area (like the shallows just off the beach) around 1 1/2 to 2 feet deep. This is usually comfortable enough for both the dolphin and you. Gently, you should roll the dolphin on her side, so she is lying belly-towards you. You can prop yourself up on an elbow, and lie belly to belly against her. You may want to use the other arm to gently hold her close, and place the tip of your member against her genital slit. She will, if interested, arch her body up against you, taking you inside her body. There is usually a fair bit of wriggling and shifting, usually to get comfortable, both outside and inside. Once comfortable, though, females initiate a series of muscular vaginal contractions that rub the entire length of your member. They may also thrust rythmically against you, so enjoy the experience while you can, since you will rarely last longer that a minute or two. Just prior to her climaxing, she will up the speed of her contractions and thrusts. It is interesting to note that the times I have mated with females, thay have timed their orgasm to mine. Whether they do this conciously or not, I do not know, but it is a great feeling to have two bodies shuddering against eachother at the one time.

One thing to note. Whether you masturbate of mate a fin, male or female, always spend time with them afterwards. Cuddle them, rub them, talk to them and most importantly, show them you love them. This is essential, as it helps to strengthen the bond between you. Like a way of saying that this wasn't just a one night fling. The dolphins appreciate it, and they will want your company more the next time you visit them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  If i EVER walk on the beach, and someone is having sex with a dolphin... I will kick them in the head. Stop trying to make mermaids, Dammit.

I really hope the guy that wrote that FAQ was joking, or imagining all of this... but somehow, i am betting he isn't.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1408137#msg1408137 date=1255062864]
    Yeah.. I read that on the  Sex with cats FAQ.  Between the claws, teeth, and barbed penis... I think i will stay away from all cats when naked. Hell, I don't even like my cat being in the room when i get out of the shower... You never know when they're going to go nuts and  try to claw you. :lol:

I found the description of sex with dolphins funny (Don't read if you have a vivid imagination and get sick easily.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:  If i EVER walk on the beach, and someone is having sex with a dolphin... I will kick them in the head. Stop trying to make mermaids, Dammit.

I really hope the guy that wrote that FAQ was joking, or imagining all of this... but somehow, i am betting he isn't.
    [/quote]

Where the hell do these ppl go to have sex with the dolphins? Do they break into seaworld after hours and then do the walk of shame in the morning?

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=22693.msg1408146#msg1408146 date=1255065662]
    Where the hell do these ppl go to have sex with the dolphins? Do they break into seaworld after hours and then do the walk of shame in the morning?
    [/quote]

Q6) Where can I find a dolphin to mate with?
    A6) Aquariums are a bad choice, for many reasons. Too public, the dolphins are not in their natural habitat, night visits are impossible, etc etc... some may have external enclosures, which may be accesable, but that is no guarentee.

Best thing sometimes is to find a beach or a cove that the dolphins frequent. It takes time to develop a relationship with a dolphin to the point where they will let you mate with them (although some have been as quick as 3 days to aclimatize). Gaining their trust takes time, and you need to visit frequently. This is impossible for some people, I understand, but it is the best way. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I have been extremely lucky on two occasions with wild dolphins, and my current mate is a dolphin who lives in the harbour of my resident city.

Well, I hope this is of use to whoever is interested. One final note. You should love a dolphin, not because of the sexual relief they can provide, but because they are a unique animal, one of the few wild animals that seek the company of man by their own initiative. This is special. Do not abuse it.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1408154#msg1408154 date=1255066083]
    Q6) Where can I find a dolphin to mate with?
    A6) Aquariums are a bad choice, for many reasons. Too public, the dolphins are not in their natural habitat, night visits are impossible, etc etc... some may have external enclosures, which may be accesable, but that is no guarentee.

Best thing sometimes is to find a beach or a cove that the dolphins frequent. It takes time to develop a relationship with a dolphin to the point where they will let you mate with them (although some have been as quick as 3 days to aclimatize). Gaining their trust takes time, and you need to visit frequently. This is impossible for some people, I understand, but it is the best way. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I have been extremely lucky on two occasions with wild dolphins, and my current mate is a dolphin who lives in the harbour of my resident city.

Well, I hope this is of use to whoever is interested. One final note. You should love a dolphin, not because of the sexual relief they can provide, but because they are a unique animal, one of the few wild animals that seek the company of man by their own initiative. This is special. Do not abuse it.

[/quote]

:2upset:

When I was in the 8th grade, i'm graduated now a friend of mine invited me to go swimming with her mom and new boyfriend. I went and the boyfriend was Darrin Dailey.  While we were swimming we kept looking over and he would pull his dick out of shorts so we could see. I told my friend and she told her mom who said 'oh he's just being silly' but he kept being REALLY creepy. He was pulling us up on our laps and when we went to change clothes in the bathroom I could feels his eyes  looking through the cracks.  He really freaked me out.  So again when I was 15, a boyfriend of mine got me an account on an ISP without paying for it and one thing led to another and the police kcked down our door etc and didn't arrest me but gave me a ticket. The only thing I remember him saying is that they had spoken to the people who run digital forest (one being Darrin Daily) Darrin used to give me free credits to use the BBS all the time so I could connect to the internet.  Well apparently he told police I hacked my way into his system and got those free credits by giving them to myself and I was a "known hacker" which is so laughable because I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag.  Anyway there's my run on  and on and on speech. That guy is a creep! He lived around the corner from my best friend all through 8-10 grade he was creeping watching ...something was wrong with that dude and he finally got nailed for it.  Fucker!

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1405968#msg1405968 date=1254899774]
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_100609_news_Newberg_sex_crimes.1f06bf307.html

Darrin Daily:
    http://www.myspace.com/statelygrace

Alisa Nice (private):
    http://www.myspace.com/alisanice29

Patricio Moreno (private):
    http://www.myspace.com/pat_moreno
    [/quote]

[quote author=K1tten link=topic=22693.msg1408207#msg1408207 date=1255073486]
    When I was in the 8th grade, i'm graduated now a friend of mine invited me to go swimming with her mom and new boyfriend. I went and the boyfriend was Darrin Dailey.  While we were swimming we kept looking over and he would pull his dick out of shorts so we could see. I told my friend and she told her mom who said 'oh he's just being silly' but he kept being REALLY creepy. He was pulling us up on our laps and when we went to change clothes in the bathroom I could feels his eyes  looking through the cracks.  He really freaked me out.  So again when I was 15, a boyfriend of mine got me an account on an ISP without paying for it and one thing led to another and the police kcked down our door etc and didn't arrest me but gave me a ticket. The only thing I remember him saying is that they had spoken to the people who run digital forest (one being Darrin Daily) Darrin used to give me free credits to use the BBS all the time so I could connect to the internet.  Well apparently he told police I hacked my way into his system and got those free credits by giving them to myself and I was a "known hacker" which is so laughable because I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag.   Anyway there's my run on  and on and on speech. That guy is a creep! He lived around the corner from my best friend all through 8-10 grade he was creeping watching ...something was wrong with that dude and he finally got nailed for it.  Fucker!

[/quote]

Wow, I sometimes marvel at womens instict to protect their douchebag men over their own kids. I remember my mom once told me "Well you will eventually grow up and move out and your father will be all I have left." I gave her a look and asked her "What if before I grow up and move out he cheats on you and leaves you for the other woman? Will he still be there then?" Never again has she ever chosen his side over any of us (as in her kids). My dad later found out and got mad that she would say something like that cause we would always be her kids and nothing could change that but marriages aren't always forever.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=22693.msg1406407#msg1406407 date=1254942461]
    He reminds me of the guy who plays Herman on Sleepaway Camp 3.

[/quote]

He does! You made it to 3?
    I saw the first one and then the latest, the guy with the orange skin and short shorts was the creepiest.

Oh, and I hope this unicorn dude falls off of a cliff.... or gets his ass raped in jail.
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

Yes! Thank you. That's the actor I thought of as soon as I saw this douches picture. But for the life of me I couldn't think of the actual movie I saw him in. Both of them have that chubby scrunched face with a mix of nerdy and creepy.

Just an update that was in the newspaper this morning:

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/21411045-41/story.csp

I've contacted a few other people who are my age now who Darrin bothered when we were 14-15 years old.  This man took away half my teen years and a lot of my twenties because I was so scared of I guess being "molested".  I hope he gets what he deserves! And in real life he's much creepier than the photos of that actor. He smells and I feel so bad for those girls who were actually raped by him.

I logged into my facebook and an old friend sent me this article and I was like woah .. I think about this guy almost everyday and then I get this. I knew Karma worked!

[quote author=K1tten link=topic=22693.msg1409233#msg1409233 date=1255191258]

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/21411045-41/story.csp

I've contacted a few other people who are my age now who Darrin bothered when we were 14-15 years old.  This man took away half my teen years and a lot of my twenties because I was so scared of I guess being "molested".  I hope he gets what he deserves! And in real life he's much creepier than the photos of that actor. He smells and I feel so bad for those girls who were actually raped by him.

I logged into my facebook and an old friend sent me this article and I was like woah .. I think about this guy almost everyday and then I get this. I knew Karma worked!
    [/quote]
    I'm glad you are one of the few ppl who actually get to see justice served upon those who have wronged them.

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a d

Wait, WTF. This is the second article I've looked at in a row where they had Morrissey-"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" on their profile. WTF is going on? Anyone else see that on his page?

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a d

[quote author=K1tten link=topic=22693.msg1409233#msg1409233 date=1255191258]

[/quote]
    Wow. Sounds like you were lucky! Good thing you had the sense to realize at the time what a creepo he was.

Also, poor doggy.

i know what you mean poor doggy. is it stupid to almost feel  worse for aniamsl? feel bad for humans but at least they can understand what is happening. Ahh I dunno maybe I'm stupid for thinking that.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=22693.msg1409972#msg1409972 date=1255283646]
    Wow. Sounds like you were lucky! Good thing you had the sense to realize at the time what a creepo he was.

Also, poor doggy.
    [/quote]

[quote author=K1tten link=topic=22693.msg1411169#msg1411169 date=1255390310]
    i know what you mean poor doggy. is it stupid to almost feel  worse for aniamsl? feel bad for humans but at least they can understand what is happening. Ahh I dunno maybe I'm stupid for thinking that.

[/quote]

I don't think that is stupid at all.

Children and animals are dependent on those who are supposed to care for them.  When people abuse those they are supposed to help they are lacking empathy.  They are unwilling or unable to place themselves in the position of the other person/animal.  No conscience.  Nothing.  People like this are sick and capable of absolutely ANYTHING.

i'll catch shit for this but oh well. 

After reading up on the subject (thanks to his forum.), I don't feel that sex with a dog is rape. the animal isn't really being taken advantage of, or mistreated.  And the dog isn't FORCED into sex.

It's just a horny dog... The only thing in its mind is getting off, and it doesn't care if its with another dog, a human, or someone's leg.:lol:

Its not rape or animal abuse. So, i'm not sure why the dog gets pity. I doubt it's going to need any sort of counseling over this, i'm sure it's just thinking 'sweet! I got laid!'. It's the kid who was forced to have sex with a dog tha I feel bad for, because she'll actually remember it and realize it was something completely fucked up.

Thread Information