Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a dog.

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a d

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=22693.msg1419285#msg1419285 date=1255938523]
      I wasn't intending to say the dog consented, or that  the dog was not abused, or that the guy was not a criminal.

All i was trying to say is that the dog isn't going to have lasting problems from this incident. Therefore feeling worse for the dog then for the kids, doesn't make sense.

Animals don't view sex like humans do, Therefore I really can't see a dog having lasting trauma over the described incident.

Everything I have ever read on the topic, has came across as the dog on top. But evidently you are more knowledgeable on the subject, So I will just take your word for it on that last part.
    [/quote]

Tsktsktsk. I have to majorly disagree with that comment. Dogs have mental issues just like we do.  Often times they can develop them from their owner.  My dog for instance has major anxiety and only stopped when I started to be calm and got help for my anxiety.  He had major seperation anxiety but we helped him through that. :)  When I moved away a few years ago my cat that slept with me for 18 years, wouldn't go in my room, stopped eating, and basically depressed.  When I came home she was totally fine.  This probably sounds lame to you but when you're close with a pet you notice these things. :)

Re: Darrin Daily (44) and 4 other people raped 2 teenage girls, a 4 y/o, and a d

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=22693.msg1419298#msg1419298 date=1255939571]
    Most of the time when men are arrested for fucking dogs, it's cos they were fucking them. But you seem to have more of a collection than I do.
    And actually animals do manifest serious problems after being abused sexually or beaten.
    http://www.vactf.org/pdfs/bestiality-factsheet.pdf

IS IT REALLY ANIMAL ABUSE?
    Yes. Sexual molestation of animals by humans may physically injure or kill the animal victim. Cases of dogs
    with severe rectal tearing from anal sexual contact; cats killed by penetration by a human male; chickens
    decapitated to increase the abuser’s sexual pleasure; animals beaten stabbed, or mutilated during or after
    sexual contact; and animals crushed for sexual gratification have been reported. Many animals are physically
    restrained during the abuse. Not all cases of animal sexual abuse will involve physical injury to the animal, but
    all sexual molestation of an animal by a human is abuse. 

Some of the stuff on there is really like, I hope no one actually asks those questions.
    [/quote]

I stand corrected.

Most of the stuff i read was from the view point of the pervert.

And it can't be any worse then the Sex-with-dolphins FAQ

Thread Information