Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

Murder sentence of Klamath Falls man

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- A Klamath Falls man will spend 25 years in prison for a 2009 murder.

Konrad Casebeer was 18 at the time of the murder of 18-year-old Antalmo Jiminez, who was known as Temo.

He was shot with a sawed-off shotgun in the summer of 2009.

The judge gave Casebeer the state-mandated minimum sentence, and said that he was especially concerned about Casebeer because he had buried the weapon, but held onto the shotgun shell from the shot that killed the young man as some sort of trophy.

Klamath County District Attorney Ed Caleb says there were also concerns raised yesterday that Casebeer had found a small piece of metal and was keeping it in his jail cell, possibly as a tool to unlock handcuffs.

A second person involved in the murder, Kyle Mahan, is currently serving 8 years for a conspiracy role in the murder.

http://kdrv.com/news/local/214170

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    He didn't mean it Bella.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Of course not.

Oh, also I have something to point out. Konrad was not the one who wanted to kill Temo. This was supposed to be a "fight" between Temo & Kyle. Konrad wanted nothing to do with it. It obviously didn't turn out that way, but okay. Anyways this was on Kyle's Myspace where it clearly shows what Kyle was thinking/wanting to do.

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life i guess we will just get down when i see u i been lookin for u and ur hidin pretty good u started shit wit the wrong ppl man everyone is on u now and i cant do

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life Ready to go hunt for some blood... You better watch out for the swing of my hatchet bustin on your dome piece... whoop whoop wicked clownz 4 life

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life WTF IS UP WIT THAT SHIT TEMO U GET MAD AT ME OVER SOME BITCH... IM HUNTIN FOR U DUDE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U BEAT ME UP IMMA GET MINE SON.... ITS M.O.B. FOR LIFE

^^^So clearly as above shows, Kyle was the one who wanted this. I guarentee they never looked at his Myspace for proof of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chasvez7 View Post
    Oh, also I have something to point out. Konrad was not the one who wanted to kill Temo. This was supposed to be a "fight" between Temo & Kyle. Konrad wanted nothing to do with it. It obviously didn't turn out that way, but okay. Anyways this was on Kyle's Myspace where it clearly shows what Kyle was thinking/wanting to do.

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life i guess we will just get down when i see u i been lookin for u and ur hidin pretty good u started shit wit the wrong ppl man everyone is on u now and i cant do

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life Ready to go hunt for some blood... You better watch out for the swing of my hatchet bustin on your dome piece... whoop whoop wicked clownz 4 life

Keebler Da Klown JRB 4 Life WTF IS UP WIT THAT SHIT TEMO U GET MAD AT ME OVER SOME BITCH... IM HUNTIN FOR U DUDE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U BEAT ME UP IMMA GET MINE SON.... ITS M.O.B. FOR LIFE

^^^So clearly as above shows, Kyle was the one who wanted this. I guarentee they never looked at his Myspace for proof of anything.
    Oh they looked. They just didn't have anyone who could translate. Pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Hahahahah

I think the important part was that they went after the guy who actually killed him, not all the ones who wanted to. If someone killed some person I hated in junior high, I hope that some other asshole wouldn't think I was culpable because I wrote notes advocating his death fifteen years ago.

I think the important part was that they went after the guy who actually killed him, not all the ones who wanted to. If someone killed some person I hated in junior high, I hope that some other asshole wouldn't think I was culpable because I wrote notes advocating his death fifteen years ago.
    The thing is though is that those things written on Myspace were written a few days before this happened. And Kyle, who wrote those things, was there the night Temo got shot. And that gun was also Kyle's. All of this in my opinion comes right back around to Kyle & he is just as guilty as Konrad is. For bringing/stealing the gun & telling Konrad to shoot him. And Konrad didn't even mean to. It was an accident. He didn't aim the gun. He shot it to scare Temo. There's just so much more that I wish people knew & wish people took into consideration & that's why I think this makes me so upset. Sorry I it makes anyone mad that I'm defending Konrad or anything, but we all have a right to an opinion right? :) Again, I don't mean to offend anyone or try to be rude. This just really gets to me.

My dyslexia fucks with me hardcore on the title of this thread. I originally read it as "Konrad shot his friend Antelmo over a case of beer."
    I am ALL OVER the place with this.

It takes a pretty shitty shot to hit someone when you're trying to miss, doesn't it? I mean, missing is so much easier than hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    It takes a pretty shitty shot to hit someone when you're trying to miss, doesn't it? I mean, missing is so much easier than hitting.
    It happens? I was just throwing that out there.

It happens? I was just throwing that out there.
    You're a good friend and I get your point. However, I know you get that it doesn't really matter that someone told him to do it and that he didn't mean to do it and all that. Deep down I'm sure you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    You're a good friend and I get your point. However, I know you get that it doesn't really matter that someone told him to do it and that he didn't mean to do it and all that. Deep down I'm sure you know that.
    Yes, I know that. Peer pressure does get to some people though, especially when you're in a position like he was. He was scared, he was being told what to do. I do know though that he didn't have to do it. He didn't have to go, he didn't have to shoot the gun. I'm very ashamed/dissapointed in what he did. But I was one of his friends. We used to go to church together & all, before he got in with those people. He genuinely is a very sweet person & he's very sorry. I know him being sorry can't do anything, but that's all he can do. No matter how many times he says he's sorry, it can't change what he did. I know that. It's just really hard for me cause he was such an amazing person :(

Hello,

I am writing to you to request the removal of the following post, "Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left".

Speculation was the only background for the posts on this page. I am personally working with Kyle and know the story is different than the users on this website are implying. Kyle is about to get out of prison and it would be helpful for this to be taken down as he is trying to start a new life and move on from these things that happened.

Requesting you take this down as there is not factual basis to the comments on the thread and they are only destructive to Kyle's character.

Everyone deserves a chance to move on with their life and leave the past behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Hello,

I am writing to you to request the removal of the following post, "Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left".

Speculation was the only background for the posts on this page. I am personally working with Kyle and know the story is different than the users on this website are implying. Kyle is about to get out of prison and it would be helpful for this to be taken down as he is trying to start a new life and move on from these things that happened.

Requesting you take this down as there is not factual basis to the comments on the thread and they are only destructive to Kyle's character.

Everyone deserves a chance to move on with their life and leave the past behind them.
    Too bad Antelmo can't move on with his life.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

He obviously doesn't realize a lot of what we do is talk and discuss what we THINK may have happened. Not always facts.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm sorry, but just because you're sorry, doesn't mean the record of your actions gets deleted. Particularly when someone has died, for 0 reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Hello,

Thank you Olivia. Much appreciated.

Well I am Kyle Mahan. It is crazy to see all these people stating facts about a situation they know nothing about. Temo was my best friend and I never would have wanted Temo to die. I definitely would never have told Konrad to kill him. Yes I did want to fight Temo in 2009, there is a big difference between that and wanting him dead. Furthermore I didn't ever give Konrad a gun or even help him get a gun. He got a gun on his own and killed Temo on his own, by himself. I wasn't there or even awake when Konrad shot and killed my best friend. Unfortunately it was a situation I could do no more than I did to prevent.
    I would appreciate it if this post could be taken down.

I have a whole big argument on this. I'm not saying what Konrad did was okay at all, but people need to learn to forgive. Living with all of this hate will do absolutely nothing. I love Konrad a lot. He's a great person. He knows what he did was wrong & he's sorry. There's nothing more he can do. He can't turn back time or I'm sure he would. And I'm sorry, but he should not get as much jail time as they're trying to give him. I hope he gets that new trial & people will just hear him out. I mean 25+ years? Really? Is that necessary? Putting him in jail isn't going to do anything. And honestly, I think Kyle is just as guilty as Konrad. That gun was KYLE'S. That gun was brought from KYLE'S house. Yes, Konrad didn't have to take it, but KYLE brought it. If he would've never brought it, none of this would've happened. Kyle only got 8 years & he already almost has a year in. Kyle will get out when he's 26. He'll still have so much life he'll be able to live while he just throws Konrad under the bus & blames it all on him. That's real nice. I could go on forever about this because it's a big thing for me & I'm a very good arguer, but I'm just gonna stop here & say I hope Konrad gets his new trial. Now all this being said, I know it probably sounds like I don't even care about what happened to Temo or anything. That's not what I'm trying to make it sound like. To Temo's family, I am SOOO sorry something like this happened. I can not imagine what you guys are going through, but please, just hear Konrad out. He's very sorry. There's nothing more you can ask him to do. But I'm praying for you guys to get through this <33

Chasvez7: Literally everything that you have posted is false. I never gave Konrad a gun at all in anyway. He didn't shoot to miss he shot to kill. I also do t get out when I'm 26. I got out when I was 24.

My favorite part is when chasvez7 states that Kyle threw Konrad under the bus. It's great how clueless people try to make "factual" claims when there's no fact there at all. If you read Kyle's paperwork for his conviction, you'd realize he never said anything about Konrad doing anything. Both Temo and Konrad were his friends and he didn't want bad for either of them.
    Before people start pulling "facts" out of their butt, maybe they should do a little research and not fill in the gaps with what they "believe" to be true.
    In addition, Kyle had resolved his feud with Temo before the shooting. At the point of the shooting, Temo and Konrad were still at odds. This was now between those two. Not between Kyle and the two of them.
    Last thing... The gun being from Kyle was also speculation as a result of no one knowing where it was from. When people don't know something, they will come up with an answer themselves... Whether it is correct or not.

You know. No one had posted on this thread for more than 5 years. Most of the newer users didn't know it existed. Good job guys...

Are you still down with the hatchet?

Thread Information