Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/10/04/Konrad_Casebeer_(18)_and_his_friend,_shot_Antelmo_ Herrera_Jimenez_(18)_and_left_his_body_in_a_garden

I didn't know either of these kids but I talked to Temo once last summer when I accidentally texted him instead of my friend. He was really nice and we talked for about 30 minutes in text until he wanted to call and I didn't let him. It said in another news article that he had just gotten out of jail himself for something. I remember in May Konrad had gotten arrested for DUI and I looked him up in my senior yearbook and apparently I went to school with him for a little while but I don't remember him. There were 4 murders in 8 weeks in Klamath County and Temo's was the third. It said in the paper that Konrad, Kyle, and maybe (obviously perhaps I should have looked at his myspace closer) Temo were part of the Juggalo movement in Klamath.

RIP Temo. Everyone I know who knew you said were you a great person.

Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

Yeah Konrad had Jugglo paint and Antelmo has a jugglo myspace. I can't believe they just dumped the body in a garden and ran.

Thanks for sharing the info about them. 4 murders in 8 weeks must of been a bit of a head spin for Klamath County

Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

Ugh.  It saddens me how destructive/self-destructive many of those Juggalos are.  How many murders/suicides have we seen on here by their hands? Many.  They claim they're all about the "fam," but I've noticed that when a Juggalo is murdered, it's always by another Juggalo.

Of course, they would just dismiss me with "hater!"

Damn more juggaloser on juggaloser crime

I so wish at this gathering.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zRxKmRgHE&feature=related

BTW the gargantuan blonde thing with the braids that talks about choking on some ladies tits is none other then Juggahoe Julie who had that epic juggalo funeral for her baby.

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=22658.msg1404437#msg1404437 date=1254768773]
    Damn more juggaloser on juggaloser crime

I so wish at this gathering.....

BTW the gargantuan blonde thing with the braids that talks about choking on some ladies tits is none other then Juggahoe Julie who had that epic juggalo funeral for her baby.
    [/quote]

You'd hit it.  :lol:

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22658.msg1404444#msg1404444 date=1254769297]

You'd hit it.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Of course i would.....With a 2x4 that has nails sticking out of it.

The cute brunette standing next to the guy in that vid reminds me of Kumar's stoner-love interest in the last Harold and Kumar movie.

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=22658.msg1404437#msg1404437 date=1254768773]
    [/quote]

I am fucking fascinated by this bitch. I couldn't imagine even a dog allowing her to suckle from their teet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=22658.msg1404616#msg1404616 date=1254782556]
    I am fucking fascinated by this bitch. I couldn't imagine even a dog allowing her to suckle from their teet.
    [/quote]

My favorite line is "Know about it bitches, JRB, Chi-Town, Whoop Whoop (must be her mating call) im out"

She should be promoted by Faggy 2 Dope and Silent Gay to Head Juggahoe for her dedication.

juggalos, juggalettes, juggahoes... they scare me. but i guess i'm just prejudiced against the bad jugga-seeds; glad this girl set me straight about julie:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXmFh-R8xMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXmFh-R8xMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

also, the killer juggalo's last name was 'casebeer.' like case of beer. it's almost like these losers' roots are impenetrably knotted up and around their entire existence... no escape from inevitable clown make-up doom and other horrible decisions.

:2angry:

[quote author=windowface link=topic=22658.msg1463414#msg1463414 date=1259781182]
    juggalos, juggalettes, juggahoes... they scare me. but i guess i'm just prejudiced against the bad jugga-seeds; glad this girl set me straight about julie:

also, the killer juggalo's last name was 'casebeer.' like case of beer. it's almost like these losers' roots are impenetrably knotted up and around their entire existence... no escape from inevitable clown make-up doom and other horrible decisions.
    [/quote]

Can i please have back the 3 minutes of my life wasted by watching that video???

You and I must make a pact
    We must bring salvation back
    Where there is love, I'll be there

is there a way i can edit my post above? i have no idea why the html freaked out.

and to be honest, i stopped watching that one girl's video after 45 seconds because the rest of the juggalo videos on youtube lured me into additional time waste.

[quote author=windowface link=topic=22658.msg1463701#msg1463701 date=1259805320]
    is there a way i can edit my post above? i have no idea why the html freaked out.

and to be honest, i stopped watching that one girl's video after 45 seconds because the rest of the juggalo videos on youtube lured me into additional time waste.
    [/quote]

Nah you have to become a premium member in order to have superhuman edit abilities.  I was just fucking with you about the 3 minute life having back thingy cause youre cool peoples.

Juggalo's and Juggahoes should be down in the sewer with rats, stale bacon and all the piss and shit i flush from my toilet though. 

im temos brother not homie brother but biological bro and konrad is not a juggalo we dont kill eachother we arte fam and family forgives he was jus a rich punkass lil bitch and he only shot temo cuz he was afraid RIP BIG BRO.

I have a whole big argument on this. I'm not saying what Konrad did was okay at all, but people need to learn to forgive. Living with all of this hate will do absolutely nothing. I love Konrad a lot. He's a great person. He knows what he did was wrong & he's sorry. There's nothing more he can do. He can't turn back time or I'm sure he would. And I'm sorry, but he should not get as much jail time as they're trying to give him. I hope he gets that new trial & people will just hear him out. I mean 25+ years? Really? Is that necessary? Putting him in jail isn't going to do anything. And honestly, I think Kyle is just as guilty as Konrad. That gun was KYLE'S. That gun was brought from KYLE'S house. Yes, Konrad didn't have to take it, but KYLE brought it. If he would've never brought it, none of this would've happened. Kyle only got 8 years & he already almost has a year in. Kyle will get out when he's 26. He'll still have so much life he'll be able to live while he just throws Konrad under the bus & blames it all on him. That's real nice. I could go on forever about this because it's a big thing for me & I'm a very good arguer, but I'm just gonna stop here & say I hope Konrad gets his new trial. Now all this being said, I know it probably sounds like I don't even care about what happened to Temo or anything. That's not what I'm trying to make it sound like. To Temo's family, I am SOOO sorry something like this happened. I can not imagine what you guys are going through, but please, just hear Konrad out. He's very sorry. There's nothing more you can ask him to do. But I'm praying for you guys to get through this <33

Was MDS on the news today or some shit? where are all these randoms finding us??
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by chasvez7 View Post
    I have a whole big argument on this. I'm not saying what Konrad did was okay at all, but people need to learn to forgive. Living with all of this hate will do absolutely nothing. I love Konrad a lot. He's a great person. He knows what he did was wrong & he's sorry. There's nothing more he can do. He can't turn back time or I'm sure he would. And I'm sorry, but he should not get as much jail time as they're trying to give him. I hope he gets that new trial & people will just hear him out. I mean 25+ years? Really? Is that necessary? Putting him in jail isn't going to do anything. And honestly, I think Kyle is just as guilty as Konrad. That gun was KYLE'S. That gun was brought from KYLE'S house. Yes, Konrad didn't have to take it, but KYLE brought it. If he would've never brought it, none of this would've happened. Kyle only got 8 years & he already almost has a year in. Kyle will get out when he's 26. He'll still have so much life he'll be able to live while he just throws Konrad under the bus & blames it all on him. That's real nice. I could go on forever about this because it's a big thing for me & I'm a very good arguer, but I'm just gonna stop here & say I hope Konrad gets his new trial. Now all this being said, I know it probably sounds like I don't even care about what happened to Temo or anything. That's not what I'm trying to make it sound like. To Temo's family, I am SOOO sorry something like this happened. I can not imagine what you guys are going through, but please, just hear Konrad out. He's very sorry. There's nothing more you can ask him to do. But I'm praying for you guys to get through this <33
    You cant go around shooting people. I know it sucks because there are a lot of people that I would like to shoot. I have had a lot of friends around me that have guns on them and I have never taken it and then shot someone. Why you may ask. Because I know that I will go to jail and I enjoy sex with men too much to do that. If saying sorry and feeling bad worked I would not have paid for a divorce and just shot him.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    Was MDS on the news today or some shit? where are all these randoms finding us??
    His case was on the front page like last week or something. He has to prove there was a juror bias against him.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    His case was on the front page like last week or something. He has to prove there was a juror bias against him.
    Well, a lot of people do hate juggalos.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, a lot of people do hate juggalos.
    I read like the first paragraph but I think it said one of the jurors knew his family somehow and hid the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    I read like the first paragraph but I think it said one of the jurors knew his family somehow and hid the connection.
    I wouldn't doubt that they would look at the Juggalo thing, though. I know a few myself, and they're not the most gentle souls.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    You cant go around shooting people. I know it sucks because there are a lot of people that I would like to shoot. I have had a lot of friends around me that have guns on them and I have never taken it and then shot someone. Why you may ask. Because I know that I will go to jail and I enjoy sex with men too much to do that. If saying sorry and feeling bad worked I would not have paid for a divorce and just shot him.
    No, you can't go around shooting people, or you shouldn't atleast. But honestly, that was not his intention. He didn't mean to. And you're probably thinking "Well if he didn't mean to, then he wouldn't have done it.", but we all do things we don't mean to do. We all make mistakes. He made a mistake, he knows that. And yehh, it was a big, wrong mistake. We all have things we wish we could take back but can't. And when we make mistakes, we want people to forgive us. When I make a mistake, I want the people that it affected around me to forgive me. Same goes for everyone else. We all wanna be forgave when we make mistakes. That's how we move on in life.

I say set him free. Forgive and forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I say set him free. Forgive and forget.
    Thank you!! :)

Thread Information