Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

  1. #1
    Unicorns and glitter! HeyyyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    6,434
    Rep Power
    5918068

    Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/10/04/Konrad_Casebeer_(18)_and_his_friend,_shot_Antelmo_ Herrera_Jimenez_(18)_and_left_his_body_in_a_garden

    I didn't know either of these kids but I talked to Temo once last summer when I accidentally texted him instead of my friend. He was really nice and we talked for about 30 minutes in text until he wanted to call and I didn't let him. It said in another news article that he had just gotten out of jail himself for something. I remember in May Konrad had gotten arrested for DUI and I looked him up in my senior yearbook and apparently I went to school with him for a little while but I don't remember him. There were 4 murders in 8 weeks in Klamath County and Temo's was the third. It said in the paper that Konrad, Kyle, and maybe (obviously perhaps I should have looked at his myspace closer) Temo were part of the Juggalo movement in Klamath.

    RIP Temo. Everyone I know who knew you said were you a great person.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hayalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,104
    Rep Power
    4273

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    Yeah Konrad had Jugglo paint and Antelmo has a jugglo myspace. I can't believe they just dumped the body in a garden and ran.

    Thanks for sharing the info about them. 4 murders in 8 weeks must of been a bit of a head spin for Klamath County

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    Ugh.  It saddens me how destructive/self-destructive many of those Juggalos are.  How many murders/suicides have we seen on here by their hands? Many.  They claim they're all about the "fam," but I've noticed that when a Juggalo is murdered, it's always by another Juggalo.

    Of course, they would just dismiss me with "hater!"

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    Damn more juggaloser on juggaloser crime

    I so wish at this gathering.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zRxKmRgHE&feature=related

    BTW the gargantuan blonde thing with the braids that talks about choking on some ladies tits is none other then Juggahoe Julie who had that epic juggalo funeral for her baby.

  5. #5
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,271
    Rep Power
    21474866

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=Clockworx link=topic=22658.msg1404437#msg1404437 date=1254768773]
    Damn more juggaloser on juggaloser crime

    I so wish at this gathering.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zRxKmRgHE&feature=related

    BTW the gargantuan blonde thing with the braids that talks about choking on some ladies tits is none other then Juggahoe Julie who had that epic juggalo funeral for her baby.
    [/quote]


    You'd hit it.  :lol:

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22658.msg1404444#msg1404444 date=1254769297]

    You'd hit it.  :lol:
    [/quote]

    Of course i would.....With a 2x4 that has nails sticking out of it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    The cute brunette standing next to the guy in that vid reminds me of Kumar's stoner-love interest in the last Harold and Kumar movie.

  8. #8
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,912
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=Clockworx link=topic=22658.msg1404437#msg1404437 date=1254768773]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zRxKmRgHE&feature=related
    [/quote]

    I am fucking fascinated by this bitch. I couldn't imagine even a dog allowing her to suckle from their teet.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=22658.msg1404616#msg1404616 date=1254782556]
    I am fucking fascinated by this bitch. I couldn't imagine even a dog allowing her to suckle from their teet.
    [/quote]

    My favorite line is "Know about it bitches, JRB, Chi-Town, Whoop Whoop (must be her mating call) im out"

    She should be promoted by Faggy 2 Dope and Silent Gay to Head Juggahoe for her dedication.

  10. #10
    Senior Member windowface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    237028

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    juggalos, juggalettes, juggahoes... they scare me. but i guess i'm just prejudiced against the bad jugga-seeds; glad this girl set me straight about julie:

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXmFh-R8xMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wXmFh-R8xMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


    also, the killer juggalo's last name was 'casebeer.' like case of beer. it's almost like these losers' roots are impenetrably knotted up and around their entire existence... no escape from inevitable clown make-up doom and other horrible decisions.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,847
    Rep Power
    4184207

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    :2angry:

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=windowface link=topic=22658.msg1463414#msg1463414 date=1259781182]
    juggalos, juggalettes, juggahoes... they scare me. but i guess i'm just prejudiced against the bad jugga-seeds; glad this girl set me straight about julie:

    also, the killer juggalo's last name was 'casebeer.' like case of beer. it's almost like these losers' roots are impenetrably knotted up and around their entire existence... no escape from inevitable clown make-up doom and other horrible decisions.
    [/quote]

    Can i please have back the 3 minutes of my life wasted by watching that video???

    You and I must make a pact
    We must bring salvation back
    Where there is love, I'll be there

  13. #13
    Senior Member windowface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    237028

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    is there a way i can edit my post above? i have no idea why the html freaked out.

    and to be honest, i stopped watching that one girl's video after 45 seconds because the rest of the juggalo videos on youtube lured me into additional time waste.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    [quote author=windowface link=topic=22658.msg1463701#msg1463701 date=1259805320]
    is there a way i can edit my post above? i have no idea why the html freaked out.

    and to be honest, i stopped watching that one girl's video after 45 seconds because the rest of the juggalo videos on youtube lured me into additional time waste.
    [/quote]

    Nah you have to become a premium member in order to have superhuman edit abilities.  I was just fucking with you about the 3 minute life having back thingy cause youre cool peoples.

    Juggalo's and Juggahoes should be down in the sewer with rats, stale bacon and all the piss and shit i flush from my toilet though. 

  15. #15

    Re: Konrad Casebeer (18) and his friend, shot Antelmo Herrera-Jimenez (18) and left

    im temos brother not homie brother but biological bro and konrad is not a juggalo we dont kill eachother we arte fam and family forgives he was jus a rich punkass lil bitch and he only shot temo cuz he was afraid RIP BIG BRO.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    I have a whole big argument on this. I'm not saying what Konrad did was okay at all, but people need to learn to forgive. Living with all of this hate will do absolutely nothing. I love Konrad a lot. He's a great person. He knows what he did was wrong & he's sorry. There's nothing more he can do. He can't turn back time or I'm sure he would. And I'm sorry, but he should not get as much jail time as they're trying to give him. I hope he gets that new trial & people will just hear him out. I mean 25+ years? Really? Is that necessary? Putting him in jail isn't going to do anything. And honestly, I think Kyle is just as guilty as Konrad. That gun was KYLE'S. That gun was brought from KYLE'S house. Yes, Konrad didn't have to take it, but KYLE brought it. If he would've never brought it, none of this would've happened. Kyle only got 8 years & he already almost has a year in. Kyle will get out when he's 26. He'll still have so much life he'll be able to live while he just throws Konrad under the bus & blames it all on him. That's real nice. I could go on forever about this because it's a big thing for me & I'm a very good arguer, but I'm just gonna stop here & say I hope Konrad gets his new trial. Now all this being said, I know it probably sounds like I don't even care about what happened to Temo or anything. That's not what I'm trying to make it sound like. To Temo's family, I am SOOO sorry something like this happened. I can not imagine what you guys are going through, but please, just hear Konrad out. He's very sorry. There's nothing more you can ask him to do. But I'm praying for you guys to get through this <33

  17. #17
    I'm not very nice. Karalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    22,618
    Rep Power
    2083479
    Was MDS on the news today or some shit? where are all these randoms finding us??
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

  18. #18
    Senior Member krazegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis!!
    Posts
    5,699
    Rep Power
    20198913
    Quote Originally Posted by chasvez7 View Post
    I have a whole big argument on this. I'm not saying what Konrad did was okay at all, but people need to learn to forgive. Living with all of this hate will do absolutely nothing. I love Konrad a lot. He's a great person. He knows what he did was wrong & he's sorry. There's nothing more he can do. He can't turn back time or I'm sure he would. And I'm sorry, but he should not get as much jail time as they're trying to give him. I hope he gets that new trial & people will just hear him out. I mean 25+ years? Really? Is that necessary? Putting him in jail isn't going to do anything. And honestly, I think Kyle is just as guilty as Konrad. That gun was KYLE'S. That gun was brought from KYLE'S house. Yes, Konrad didn't have to take it, but KYLE brought it. If he would've never brought it, none of this would've happened. Kyle only got 8 years & he already almost has a year in. Kyle will get out when he's 26. He'll still have so much life he'll be able to live while he just throws Konrad under the bus & blames it all on him. That's real nice. I could go on forever about this because it's a big thing for me & I'm a very good arguer, but I'm just gonna stop here & say I hope Konrad gets his new trial. Now all this being said, I know it probably sounds like I don't even care about what happened to Temo or anything. That's not what I'm trying to make it sound like. To Temo's family, I am SOOO sorry something like this happened. I can not imagine what you guys are going through, but please, just hear Konrad out. He's very sorry. There's nothing more you can ask him to do. But I'm praying for you guys to get through this <33
    You cant go around shooting people. I know it sucks because there are a lot of people that I would like to shoot. I have had a lot of friends around me that have guns on them and I have never taken it and then shot someone. Why you may ask. Because I know that I will go to jail and I enjoy sex with men too much to do that. If saying sorry and feeling bad worked I would not have paid for a divorce and just shot him.


    ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

  19. #19
    Unicorns and glitter! HeyyyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    6,434
    Rep Power
    5918068
    Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    Was MDS on the news today or some shit? where are all these randoms finding us??
    His case was on the front page like last week or something. He has to prove there was a juror bias against him.

  20. #20
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,362
    Rep Power
    21474918
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    His case was on the front page like last week or something. He has to prove there was a juror bias against him.
    Well, a lot of people do hate juggalos.

  21. #21
    Unicorns and glitter! HeyyyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    6,434
    Rep Power
    5918068
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, a lot of people do hate juggalos.
    I read like the first paragraph but I think it said one of the jurors knew his family somehow and hid the connection.

  22. #22
    Senior Member damn_brat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    215049
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyyyMan View Post
    I read like the first paragraph but I think it said one of the jurors knew his family somehow and hid the connection.
    I wouldn't doubt that they would look at the Juggalo thing, though. I know a few myself, and they're not the most gentle souls.

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    You cant go around shooting people. I know it sucks because there are a lot of people that I would like to shoot. I have had a lot of friends around me that have guns on them and I have never taken it and then shot someone. Why you may ask. Because I know that I will go to jail and I enjoy sex with men too much to do that. If saying sorry and feeling bad worked I would not have paid for a divorce and just shot him.
    No, you can't go around shooting people, or you shouldn't atleast. But honestly, that was not his intention. He didn't mean to. And you're probably thinking "Well if he didn't mean to, then he wouldn't have done it.", but we all do things we don't mean to do. We all make mistakes. He made a mistake, he knows that. And yehh, it was a big, wrong mistake. We all have things we wish we could take back but can't. And when we make mistakes, we want people to forgive us. When I make a mistake, I want the people that it affected around me to forgive me. Same goes for everyone else. We all wanna be forgave when we make mistakes. That's how we move on in life.

  24. #24
    Senior Member deeply shaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    42,350
    Rep Power
    711010
    I say set him free. Forgive and forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I say set him free. Forgive and forget.
    Thank you!! :)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •