Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charley Project

Re: Charley Project

I always wondered how many of the missing people on this website could be matched up to unidentified bodies on doenetwork.org. Not an easy task, I'm sure.

[quote author=Just Jenn link=topic=22630.msg1402851#msg1402851 date=1254541826]
    I always wondered how many of the missing people on this website could be matched up to unidentified bodies on doenetwork.org. Not an easy task, I'm sure.
    [/quote]

I've run across people on other sites who work on that quite a bit. I'd be terrible at it. I can't match faces for shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/arnold_dorothy.html

This lady has been missing since 1910. Her wealthy family didn't report her missing to the police for months because they didn't want negative publicity. She was 25 and had asked her father if she could move out of the family home and he wouldn't allow it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22630.msg1402855#msg1402855 date=1254542214]
    I've run across people on other sites who work on that quite a bit. I'd be terrible at it. I can't match faces for shit.
    [/quote]

I would be terrible at it too. I tried for fun a few times, but it sure is hard.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22630.msg1402864#msg1402864 date=1254542800]
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/arnold_dorothy.html

This lady has been missing since 1910. Her wealthy family didn't report her missing to the police for months because they didn't want negative publicity. She was 25 and had asked her father if she could move out of the family home and he wouldn't allow it.
    [/quote]

Sorry for the double post. Was going to edit, but that button has been gone for a while now.

I always read the oldest missing persons pages first. So much scandal, money, and image involved.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cheney_mitchell.html

Killer on the loose?

Check this out....

MCSO Cold Case Squad Updates List

Posted on 11 June 2009. Tags: Fatality, Law Enforcement, MCSO

By Jamie Nash
    Hopes citizens will take interest in unsolved crimes

June 11, 2009

CONROE – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office recently updated the list of Cold Cases, which is available to the public on their website. The list provides a synopsis of unsolved homicide cases dating back 30 years to the most recent, the 2007 murder of a Willis woman.

On July 21, 2007, Jessie Killebrew returned from a business trip to find his wife, 40-year-old Diana “Lori” Walker Killebrew, dead inside a bedroom in their residence in the 10,000 block of Barberry Street in the Walnut Cove Subdivision in Willis.

Lori Killebrew had multiple stab wounds. An autopsy performed at the Southeast Texas Forensic Center in Conroe determined Lori her cause of death to be due to “sharp force injuries.”

She was not the only member of the household Jessie Killebrew never saw alive again. Mitchell Wendell Cheney was living with the couple, but disappeared at the same time Lori Killebrew was found dead. The last time anyone interviewed by investigators saw Cheney was the day before Killebrew was found dead.

Police said Cheney, who would now be 47, slept in the master bedroom with Lori Killebrew, while Jessie Killebrew occupied another bedroom. The arrangement had been in place for some time and the trio had lived together for years.    :-o

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is calling Cheney a “person of interest” and asking for help from anyone who has any information about his whereabouts.

Cheney is described as a White male, 6′1″, 170 lbs, with brown hair and green eyes. Cheney has a tattoo of a tiger on his back.

Public Data shows Cheney has a criminal history that includes felony theft and drug convictions.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22630.msg1404546#msg1404546 date=1254777662]

Killer on the loose?

Check this out....

By Jamie Nash

June 11, 2009

CONROE – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office recently updated the list of Cold Cases, which is available to the public on their website. The list provides a synopsis of unsolved homicide cases dating back 30 years to the most recent, the 2007 murder of a Willis woman.

On July 21, 2007, Jessie Killebrew returned from a business trip to find his wife, 40-year-old Diana “Lori” Walker Killebrew, dead inside a bedroom in their residence in the 10,000 block of Barberry Street in the Walnut Cove Subdivision in Willis.

Lori Killebrew had multiple stab wounds. An autopsy performed at the Southeast Texas Forensic Center in Conroe determined Lori her cause of death to be due to “sharp force injuries.”

She was not the only member of the household Jessie Killebrew never saw alive again. Mitchell Wendell Cheney was living with the couple, but disappeared at the same time Lori Killebrew was found dead. The last time anyone interviewed by investigators saw Cheney was the day before Killebrew was found dead.

Police said Cheney, who would now be 47, slept in the master bedroom with Lori Killebrew, while Jessie Killebrew occupied another bedroom. The arrangement had been in place for some time and the trio had lived together for years.    :-o

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is calling Cheney a “person of interest” and asking for help from anyone who has any information about his whereabouts.

Cheney is described as a White male, 6′1″, 170 lbs, with brown hair and green eyes. Cheney has a tattoo of a tiger on his back.

Public Data shows Cheney has a criminal history that includes felony theft and drug convictions.

[/quote]

Wow. So many questions that I would have on this one.

Like, why would he kill her? It seems like the one that should have been pissed off about the situation would have been her husband, not this guy. And if she was sleeping with this hottie instead of her husband, what must the hubby look like? 

Sad that she is dead though. No matter how messed up the situation, she couldnt have deserved that.

Wow, Wisconsin.  I've only gone through about 15 of them and already seen 3 that may have been victims of Dahmer.  Creepy.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=22630.msg1404813#msg1404813 date=1254793138]
    Wow, Wisconsin.  I've only gone through about 15 of them and already seen 3 that may have been victims of Dahmer.  Creepy.
    [/quote]

no shit eh, I wonder how many what's his name from up there got...ya know the new one from milwaukee

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=22630.msg1404814#msg1404814 date=1254793309]
    no shit eh, I wonder how many what's his name from up there got...ya know the new one from milwaukee
    [/quote]

:2shocked:  I don't know!!  Is there a new one??

I went to school with this guy. 
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcintyre_rodney.html

This one is really interesting
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/aisenberg_sabrina.html

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=22630.msg1405790#msg1405790 date=1254880463]
    This one is really interesting
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/aisenberg_sabrina.html
    [/quote]

There have been a few shows done about that one.

Olivia

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=22630.msg1405783#msg1405783 date=1254880125]
    I went to school with this guy. 
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcintyre_rodney.html
    [/quote]

Any ideas as to what happened to him?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=22630.msg1405798#msg1405798 date=1254880850]
    Any ideas as to what happened to him?
    [/quote]No. I saw him in a magazine here when he first went missing. He just vanished. No witnesses, no leads, no trace of him.

[quote author=Just Jenn link=topic=22630.msg1404678#msg1404678 date=1254785911]

Wow. So many questions that I would have on this one.

Like, why would he kill her? It seems like the one that should have been pissed off about the situation would have been her husband, not this guy. And if she was sleeping with this hottie instead of her husband, what must the hubby look like? 

Sad that she is dead though. No matter how messed up the situation, she couldnt have deserved that.
    [/quote]

I guess the hubby was a cuckold.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22630.msg1404546#msg1404546 date=1254777662]

Killer on the loose?

Check this out....

By Jamie Nash

June 11, 2009

[/quote]

:roll:

So the dude conveniently returns from a "business trip" to find his wife murdered and the other bed-mate has mysteriously vanished. Don't you think they are perhaps looking at the wrong guy? I mean it is pretty hard to just 'vanish' without a trace these days ... unless of course you vanish into a 6 foot hole in some remote location in the forest. Yeah, that one is bizarre to say the least.

[quote author=trepid link=topic=22630.msg1406083#msg1406083 date=1254923250]
    :roll:

So the dude conveniently returns from a "business trip" to find his wife murdered and the other bed-mate has mysteriously vanished. Don't you think they are perhaps looking at the wrong guy? I mean it is pretty hard to just 'vanish' without a trace these days ... unless of course you vanish into a 6 foot hole in some remote location in the forest. Yeah, that one is bizarre to say the least.
    [/quote]

I dunno, based on all the people that have vanished on this site, it might be easier than you suspect. You do raise a possibility.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22630.msg1406092#msg1406092 date=1254923770]

I dunno, based on all the people that have vanished on this site, it might be easier than you suspect. You do raise a possibility.
    [/quote]

True. But then again, I suspect that most of the people that have vanished at least on this site did indeed vanish into a 6 foot holes or something of the sorts. That's what is good about holes, they don't leave paper trails

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/57661132.html

yea Andrea this guy....^

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=22630.msg1406104#msg1406104 date=1254924502]
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/57661132.html

yea Andrea this guy....^
    [/quote]

Kind of off topic, but it seems like there are more and more black serial killers these days. Remember when the classic profile for the serial killer was:

The "typical" profile of a serial killer is a Caucasian male between the ages of 18 and 32. There will be evidence of child abuse in his background. In his background, he will show signs of the McDonald triad which are bedwetting beyond the age of ten, abuse to animals, and a history of arson. The serial killer will operate by himself.

who the hell ever sticks to a topic around here any way?

I guess I haven't noticed the difference in race when it comes to killing people...murderers are all the same shade of crazy to me...[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22630.msg1406120#msg1406120 date=1254926138]

Kind of off topic, but it seems like there are more and more black serial killers these days. Remember when the classic profile for the serial killer was:

[/quote]

Ok YEAH!! Walter Ellis rings a bell.  Man, Milwaukee is rough as of late.  Real rough. 

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=22630.msg1406169#msg1406169 date=1254929363]
    Ok YEAH!! Walter Ellis rings a bell.  Man, Milwaukee is rough as of late.  Real rough. 
    [/quote]
    eh, they beat the mayor up there. fuckin animals, lol...I hate Mil, never go there unless I have to, or to go to Decibel Deep cos my buddy is head of security and we get VIP...but that is rare as I can't stand half the hoodrats that hang out there

I remember this one. I was all over the news here.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/degner_mark.html

Thread Information