Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Brian Wallen

Re: Brian Wallen

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3962.msg922222#msg922222 date=1215548472]
    She started out insulting everyone, and people tried to talk to her, but it didn't work.
    Eventually, people will get sick of being nice to someone that is constantly insulting them for no reason.
    I really think Sauce summed it up pretty well.
    [/quote]

So ignore her, or you, as a mod, pm her.
    I mean, seriously, you guys all act like duuuhrrr why she so mad when I think if this was you, and you stumbled across a page where someone was talking about, say, one of the people who was lost to suicide in the 'post your memories of your loved ones' page, and making dumb assumptions and shitty comments, I can't see like, sauce coming on and being like 'hey guys! Glad to see all the funny lulz about suicide! Omg can I hang out here?' No, she would come on like gangbusters, I would come on like gangbusters, and then everyone egging me on and being a dick would make it worse.

Also some people don't know about emailing mike etc etc.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=3962.msg922226#msg922226 date=1215548654]
    how should we react to someone whos calling us names and flipping the shit out on us? don't want none, wont be none.
    [/quote]

Seriously, if someone is in mourning and upset about a death, I mean, what the hell do you care if she thinks an anonymous group are assholes?  She didn't single you out and talk shit about your dad or your sister.  Like, she isn't a troll trying to instigate, she's an upset person who lost someone she loves.  Maybe if people didn't jump all over her, she would chill out.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922231#msg922231 date=1215548811]
    So ignore her, or you, as a mod, pm her.
    I mean, seriously, you guys all act like duuuhrrr why she so mad when I think if this was you, and you stumbled across a page where someone was talking about, say, one of the people who was lost to suicide in the 'post your memories of your loved ones' page, and making dumb assumptions and shitty comments, I can't see like, sauce coming on and being like 'hey guys! Glad to see all the funny lulz about suicide! Omg can I hang out here?' No, she would come on like gangbusters, I would come on like gangbusters, and then everyone egging me on and being a dick would make it worse.

Also some people don't know about emailing mike etc etc.

Seriously, if someone is in mourning and upset about a death, I mean, what the hell do you care if she thinks an anonymous group are assholes?  She didn't single you out and talk shit about your dad or your sister.  Like, she isn't a troll trying to instigate, she's an upset person who lost someone she loves.  Maybe if people didn't jump all over her, she would chill out.
    [/quote]

no one was insulting her brother or her.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=3962.msg922234#msg922234 date=1215548909]
    no one was insulting her brother or her.
    [/quote]

No, but they started going after her after it was clear she was upset and irrational, which is just stupid.  And Jessa was kinda mocking her brother. 

I just see this more and more on death threads and instead of it being interesting conversations, it's just people delighting in being mean in an anonymous way to a person who is clearly hurting, which I don't find entertaining.

RIP Brian....

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

I didn't think people jumped all over her at first, and she's been informed of e-mailing Mike, but continues to go on.....

I see what you're saying Bowie, but I don't think this person applies to the abuse you're talking about.
    Some people do come in and act rational.
    This one isn't and I don't think people were lulzing over her brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922237#msg922237 date=1215549064]
    No, but they started going after her after it was clear she was upset and irrational, which is just stupid.  And Jessa was kinda mocking her brother. 

I just see this more and more on death threads and instead of it being interesting conversations, it's just people delighting in being mean in an anonymous way to a person who is clearly hurting, which I don't find entertaining.
    [/quote]

i didn't jump on her shit in any way, i tried to make sense of it to her and she called me a "dump ass".

she found us some how, and i would like to know how, because she was probably searching around for something. if you dont want to find something, dont go looking for it. and she can easily make this all go away by clicking the X on the top right of her screen.

she likes this, she invited people to grow balls and email her and her sister.

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922225#msg922225 date=1215548548]
    IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING IN CAPS I WILL I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS RULES TO TYPING ON THIS WEBSITE. NEXT TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO CAP EVERYTHING.

And just because my brother died over a year ago that means what? I should move on and forget him? You seem to be the experts please let me know?
    [/quote]

HIS SISTER,

Very sorry for your loss. Regardless of how long ago it was, the death of a loved one is really hard. My heart goes out to you and your family over your loss.

Hi “HIS SISTER” . I just wanted to start off by saying I am really sorry for the loss of your brother. It must be really strange to google (or whatever method you used) to see his name appear on an internet site. I came here because of my daughter. I wont go into the details right now as its very difficult for me, but she is quite ill and has had to be resuscitated a number of times. I really don’t know how to deal with the pain of losing her, even though it is a reality. My family don’t like to think or talk about death as it depresses them, but I feel I need to know a way how to cope should it happen.

I  found this place a number of moths ago and joined not that long ago. The reason why I joined, was because I can see a number of level headed people who for the most part are very tactful and respectful to those who have passed away.

A lot of the members on these boards do know what you’re feeling as they too have had a death, people who were very close to them. 

From what I’ve read here in this thread, your brother had a myspace account. Where people, anyone with access to the internet could read about your brother and it was open for the public to see. So its not as if someone has accessed private files or information. There have been a number of family members who have come to show their anger that their family members have been written about using public information. Some of those family members have even become members of MDS too.

I think the initial shock of seeing your brothers name being mentioned has no doubt upset you. I/we can understand. If you take the time to look through the pages and threads you may not feel as upset.

Once again I am terribly sorry about your brother. 
    <br /><br />&quot;I have a dream&quot; and Obama made it come true!

[quote author=Cherrypie link=topic=3962.msg922271#msg922271 date=1215550459]
    Hi “HIS SISTER” . I just wanted to start off by saying I am really sorry for the loss of your brother. It must be really strange to google (or whatever method you used) to see his name appear on an internet site. I came here because of my daughter. I wont go into the details right now as its very difficult for me, but she is quite ill and has had to be resuscitated a number of times. I really don’t know how to deal with the pain of losing her, even though it is a reality. My family don’t like to think or talk about death as it depresses them, but I feel I need to know a way how to cope should it happen.

I&nbsp; found this place a number of moths ago and joined not that long ago. The reason why I joined, was because I can see a number of level headed people who for the most part are very tactful and respectful to those who have passed away.

A lot of the members on these boards do know what you’re feeling as they too have had a death, people who were very close to them.&nbsp;

From what I’ve read here in this thread, your brother had a myspace account. Where people, anyone with access to the internet could read about your brother and it was open for the public to see. So its not as if someone has accessed private files or information. There have been a number of family members who have come to show their anger that their family members have been written about using public information. Some of those family members have even become members of MDS too.

I think the initial shock of seeing your brothers name being mentioned has no doubt upset you. I/we can understand. If you take the time to look through the pages and threads you may not feel as upset.

Once again I am terribly sorry about your brother.&nbsp;&nbsp;

[/quote] thank you- My brother did have a myspace . My sister goggled his name on her new laptop and this site came up to our surprise and she called me and I could believe my eyes.Death is not depressing to me the loss of someone you loved so very much is depressing to me.With people discussing it like a tv show. You seem to have a understanding for what I'm going through- and I'm grateful for your post.

His Sister,

I understand that it must have come as a shock to stumble onto this website. I can even understand why you lashed out at first, but I hope you won't continue to do so. Most of the people here are very nice and will hear you out if you want to talk about your brother and tell us about the person he truly was. I know a couple people who have been submitted to this site and I've lost people IRL too. Most of us have. If you'd like, you could give this site another chance and talk to us about your brother.&nbsp;
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922325#msg922325 date=1215551774]
    thank you- My brother did have a myspace . My sister goggled his name on her new laptop and this site came up to our surprise and she called me and I could believe my eyes.Death is not depressing to me the loss of someone you loved so very much is depressing to me.With people discussing it like a tv show. You seem to have a understanding for what I'm going through- and I'm grateful for your post.
    [/quote]

you should check out this thread...
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=14986.0

when my dad died a few months ago i got a lot of support from these assholes at MDS. we aren't a bunch of gothic teenagers wowing over death. there wasn't meant to be any disrespect toward your brother or your family.

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922325#msg922325 date=1215551774]
    thank you- My brother did have a myspace . My sister goggled his name on her new laptop and this site came up to our surprise and she called me and I could believe my eyes.Death is not depressing to me the loss of someone you loved so very much is depressing to me.With people discussing it like a tv show. You seem to have a understanding for what I'm going through- and I'm grateful for your post.
    [/quote]

I’m really glad that you took some comfort in my post. The members here really are nice, ordinary, everyday people and for one reason or another they crossed paths here. I hope you stick around.
    <br /><br />&quot;I have a dream&quot; and Obama made it come true!

People are curious as to what took your brother's life so young.
    Now if you're quite finished with the brazenly retarded threats, caps, misspellings, name-calling, etc... please enlighten us. Tell us what kind of person he was.

hmm....

Thread Information