Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brian Wallen

Re: Brian Wallen

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=3962.msg922155#msg922155 date=1215546572]
    i sorta hate when families feel like they own the death of their loved ones. who the hell are we to discuss public info? we like to talk about death, so what, death happens and is real, why avoid talking about it? will it go away if we don't?

when people die they don't give a shit whats said about them on a website.
    [/quote] DUMP ASS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF THEY GIVE A SHIT ARE YOU DEAD?

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922173#msg922173 date=1215547096]
    DUMP ASS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF THEY GIVE A SHIT ARE YOU DEAD?
    [/quote] Dump ass. :lol:

I'm guessing dead people are...well, dead.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[/quote]

oh man, you will never recover from that.

i don't know for sure, it hasn't been scientifically proven or anything, but i HIGHLY doubt your brother is in his after life shitting his pants because a few strangers are talking politely about his passing in a thread on a website on the internet.

you seriously need to chill the hell out.

[/quote]

You know what?  I really tried to be nice to you, ans ympathize with you for your loss.  You didn't come on here because you're upset that people are saying things about your brother.  You came on here to bitch and moan and insult people who have done nothing to you or your family.  You're just like so many other people.  Why don't you try to be nicer to people?  Maybe you'd get a better response.

When you start calling people crazy, bitches and dumbasses you really lose all credibility.  Go away.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

She never called anyone a dumbass. She did use dump ass though. :lol:

Oh my god, you guys.  She just lost someone really close to her and is super upset.  quit being a bunch of assholes.

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DISCUSS THE DEATH OF A STRANGER. I THINK THATS A LITTLE SICK. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH DEATH BECAUSE I LIVE EVERYDAY WITH THE LOSS OF MY BROTHER. BUT THE WAY YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT DEATH IS JUST CRAZY. I HAVE NO PROBLEM YOU DISCUSSING YOUR OWN FAMILIES DEATH I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM YOU DISCUSSING MY BROTHERS DEATH THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922193#msg922193 date=1215547716]
    Oh my god, you guys.  She just lost someone really close to her and is super upset.  quit being a bunch of assholes.
    [/quote] This thread was way dead and super old. Just saying.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3962.msg922195#msg922195 date=1215547809]
    This thread was way dead and super old. Just saying.
    [/quote]

Oh, she should be over it then.  :roll:

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922194#msg922194 date=1215547790]
    WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DISCUSS THE DEATH OF A STRANGER. I THINK THATS A LITTLE SICK. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH DEATH BECAUSE I LIVE EVERYDAY WITH THE LOSS OF MY BROTHER. BUT THE WAY YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT DEATH IS JUST CRAZY. I HAVE NO PROBLEM YOU DISCUSSING YOUR OWN FAMILIES DEATH I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM YOU DISCUSSING MY BROTHERS DEATH THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.
    [/quote] you've never talked about the death of someone you didn't know? i.e. heath ledger, anna nicole, etc?

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922197#msg922197 date=1215547870]
    [/quote]

Sorry, I'm just in a god-awful mood today.  I shouldn't take it out on this poor girl.  I'll vent somewhere else.  

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922197#msg922197 date=1215547870]
    [/quote] well, no, but she didn't JUST lose her brother, considering the thread was started a year and a half ago.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3962.msg922206#msg922206 date=1215547988]
    well, no, but she didn't JUST lose her brother, considering the thread was started a year and a half ago.
    [/quote]

What the fuck does it matter how long ago she lost him?  She found this thread and she was upset about the speculation, and I don't get why everyone thinks it's so funny and clever to gang up on a person who's obviously hurting and belittle them and their pain.

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922194#msg922194 date=1215547790]
    [/quote]

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT WE CAN DISCUSS? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT RANDOM STRANGERS ARE DISCUSSING? HOW DID YOU FIND THIS THREAD? WHY ARE WE YELLING?

AHHHH KELLY CLARKSON.

im seriously like 5 seconds away from getting mean. its one thing to come here and be like "look, this is upsetting to me and i wish you guys wouldnt be discussing my loved one" this bitch came in like we are the ones who killed him.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922209#msg922209 date=1215548075]
    What the fuck does it matter how long ago she lost him?  She found this thread and she was upset about the speculation, and I don't get why everyone thinks it's so funny and clever to gang up on a person who's obviously hurting and belittle them and their pain.
    [/quote] You act like this is the first time this has ever happened.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

I don't know why she thinks TYPING IN ALL CAPS at a few strangers on the internet is going to fix anything, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

Like Sauce said, it's public info, so there's nothing wrong with discussing it.
    It's not like people broke into her house looking for clues.
    And it's not like anyone was trashing him anyway. I don't understand what all this is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=3962.msg922187#msg922187 date=1215547548]
    You know what?  I really tried to be nice to you, ans ympathize with you for your loss.  You didn't come on here because you're upset that people are saying things about your brother.  You came on here to bitch and moan and insult people who have done nothing to you or your family.  You're just like so many other people.  Why don't you try to be nicer to people?  Maybe you'd get a better response.

When you start calling people crazy, bitches and dumbasses you really lose all credibility.  Go away.
    [/quote] DID YOU KNOW MY BROTHER? ANSWER IS NO RIGHT? SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING AND EVERYONE ELSE JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON....

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3962.msg922214#msg922214 date=1215548218]
    You act like this is the first time this has ever happened.
    [/quote]

It annoys me every time it does.

Seriously, if everyone really wants to discuss the deaths, then ignore post like hers or try to engage her in something constructive, instead of lulzing and being dicks. Everyone's enjoying riling her up more than anyone cares about Brian Wallen or his death.  IN that regard, she's right that this thread is pointless.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922219#msg922219 date=1215548311]
    It annoys me every time it does.

Seriously, if everyone really wants to discuss the deaths, then ignore post like hers or try to engage her in something constructive, instead of lulzing and being dicks. Everyone's enjoying riling her up more than anyone cares about Brian Wallen or his death.  IN that regard, she's right that this thread is pointless.
    [/quote]
    She started out insulting everyone, and people tried to talk to her, but it didn't work.
    Eventually, people will get sick of being nice to someone that is constantly insulting them for no reason.
    I really think Sauce summed it up pretty well.

Fair enough. What I don't get is....someone told her from the beginning that all she had to do was email mike and the thread would probably be deleted. So why didn't she just do that?

Amy's taste > Tara's

IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING IN CAPS I WILL I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS RULES TO TYPING ON THIS WEBSITE. NEXT TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO CAP EVERYTHING.

And just because my brother died over a year ago that means what? I should move on and forget him? You seem to be the experts please let me know?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=3962.msg922209#msg922209 date=1215548075]
    [/quote]

how should we react to someone whos calling us names and flipping the shit out on us? don't want none, wont be none.

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922225#msg922225 date=1215548548]
    IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING IN CAPS I WILL I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS RULES TO TYPING ON THIS WEBSITE. NEXT TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO CAP EVERYTHING.

And just because my brother died over a year ago that means what? I should move on and forget him? You seem to be the experts please let me know?
    [/quote]

Go read that post above you.  The one from Karalicious.  If you want this thread taken down, that's the way to do it, not come on here and act like an asshole.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3962.msg922223#msg922223 date=1215548489]
    Fair enough. What I don't get is....someone told her from the beginning that all she had to do was email mike and the thread would probably be deleted. So why didn't she just do that?
    [/quote]
    Because insulting people is obviously more fun.

[quote author=HIS SISTER link=topic=3962.msg922225#msg922225 date=1215548548]

[/quote]

read the rules, there is.

Thread Information