Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think could have caused this??

What do you think could have caused this??

http://zanyvideos.com/video/879/Shocking-Murder-Caught-On-Tape.html

I have a few ideas, but i would like to hear yours first...

Re: What do you think could have caused this??

OMFG, that was the craziest shit I've ever seen!  The only thing I can say is maybe she's the one who killed the little girl and that was a family member getting revenge.
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

jeeze...bad news...but eh...
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=580.msg19928#msg19928 date=1154750877]
    OMFG, that was the craziest shit I've ever seen!Â* The only thing I can say is maybe she's the one who killed the little girl and that was a family member getting revenge.
    [/quote]

^Was thinking that the mother took the child in a custody battle and in some way she contributed to the death of the girl (ie. her new boyfriend did it, or something)... That video caught me way off guard when i saw it... That woman had to do something SERIOUS to get eliminated like that!!

No shit, because it's quite obvious the shooter wasn't going to get away with it!&nbsp; He did it in plain sight while the camera's were rolling.&nbsp; Damn, I wish that tape had gone on a little longer!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Yea... It's funny as hell hearing the woman reporter yelling tho... She sounded like a barking dog!... If I can find some kind of follow up on the story, I'll post it..

SWEET!&nbsp; Is that sick that I wanted to see the rest of that video clip?&nbsp; I don't know why I like looking at shit like that!

Eh it is human nature I think...god what the fuck are we doing on a friday night?
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19948#msg19948 date=1154751874]
    Eh it is human nature I think...god what the fuck are we doing on a friday night?
    [/quote]

Not getting in trouble.&nbsp; Okay, so I'm poor I spent too much money this week on clothes and guess what it's freakin tax free weekend, damn I'm a dumbass!

I have no life...I should be out with a guy right now but because I am trying not be a drunkin slut I am not...sigh he is hot too...
    <br />The Angel within

Holy Smokes (bad pun probably intended)! Right now the computer that I am on has no sound so I had no clue as to what was being said, but man if that didn't catch me completely off guard.

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19956#msg19956 date=1154752168]
    I have no life...I should be out with a guy right now but because I am trying not be a drunkin slut I am not...sigh he is hot too...
    [/quote]

Haahaa I'm a drunken slut too!&nbsp; That should be another group we start on myspace!&nbsp;

Yea but I am trying to be a good girl hehe...
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19963#msg19963 date=1154752362]
    Yea but I am trying to be a good girl hehe...
    [/quote]

Yeah, I kinda quit drinking myself.&nbsp; I was getting way out of control.&nbsp; You know it's no good when somehow you always seem to finagle your way into getting the bartender to lock up and stay so you can continue to drink after hours.&nbsp; Ahhh, those were the days.

I just want more than sex at this age so we do what we can...hehe
    <br />The Angel within

Our class motto: Beer is good, sex is great, we're the class of '98!

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=580.msg19965#msg19965 date=1154752518]
    Yeah, I kinda quit drinking myself.&nbsp; I was getting way out of control.&nbsp; You know it's no good when somehow you always seem to finagle your way into getting the bartender to lock up and stay so you can continue to drink after hours.&nbsp; Ahhh, those were the days.
    [/quote]

Omg Your my hero!

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=580.msg19971#msg19971 date=1154752723]
    [quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=580.msg19965#msg19965 date=1154752518]
    Yeah, I kinda quit drinking myself.Â* I was getting way out of control.Â* You know it's no good when somehow you always seem to finagle your way into getting the bartender to lock up and stay so you can continue to drink after hours.Â* Ahhh, those were the days.
    [/quote]

Omg Your my hero!
    [/quote]

Yeah, you say that now.&nbsp; All of my friends hated it, they would have to drive themselves so they could go home before me.&nbsp; Wussies!

I love you anyway...Huggles
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19979#msg19979 date=1154753099]
    I love you anyway...Huggles
    [/quote]

Awww, I love you too!&nbsp;

Ok i invited everyone I know who has MDS and my space....goody
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19985#msg19985 date=1154753509]
    Ok i invited everyone I know who has MDS and my space....goody
    [/quote]

Hip hip, hooray!

where is this freaking link copy and paste bitch
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=580.msg19990#msg19990 date=1154753673]
    where is this freaking link copy and paste bitch

[/quote]

ohh, kittie's getting fiesty!&nbsp; me likey!&nbsp; hold on let me get it!

mydeathspace
    Administrator

&nbsp; &nbsp; Re: Aki Yamaguchi FAKE ! ! ! !
    « Reply #110 on: Today at 04:19:32 PM »&nbsp;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I won't reveal my source, but check out the following message I've just received via email!:

http://profile.myspace.com/80990837 --
    go there and look at the pic of the girl. It is the same girl as the one in the MySpace page for Akiko &quot;Aki&quot; Yamaguchi ( http://profile.myspace.com/57210836), who is listed on here as dead, except the latter has her eyes blocked out &quot;for privacy&quot;. She is very much not dead. She knows I know because I confronted her about it and she won't talk to me. But I suspect she has a past she wants to get away from, if my understanding of some of her posts at EurasianNation are anything to go by. Either that or she's an attention whore.

Thread Information