Thread: Teen, caught shoplifting at walmart, runs away, Forgetting her 2 month old child

Teen, caught shoplifting at walmart, runs away, Forgetting her 2 month old child

MORAINE, Ohio -- Police said a 17-year-old girl, who is accused of shoplifting and leaving her 2-month-old baby girl behind as she fled from officers, has surrendered.

Police said they were called to the Walmart store on West Dorothy Lane in Moraine to deal with a young woman accused of shoplifting.

Loss prevention officers from the store told a Moraine police officer the girl tried to steal $59 worth of children's clothing.

Police said the teen wouldn't cooperate initially, changing the name she gave the officer and giving different dates of birth.

The officer walked out to his car to get more paperwork to continue the investigation.

Investigators said, at that point, the 17-year-old somehow slipped out of the loss prevention office and slipped away from store security officers, leaving her baby girl behind.

Those security officers came outside and informed the Moraine officer the girl had walked out of the store's grocery doors and was gone.

Detective Paul Guess said police believe someone may have seen her leave, "She was cuffed with her hands in the back so that should be obvious to someone, we don't know if she's hiding, if she had a cell phone, if she made a call, if she got the cuffs around to the front, these are all things we're looking into."

Police took the 2-month-old girl to the police department and called in Montgomery County Children Services. CSB will determine the child's future.

Police said they have tracked down family members who would like to take custody of the baby.

Officers said the 17-year-old would have been charged with a juvenile count of petty theft for the attempted shoplifting but now may also face child endangering charges.
    http://www.whiotv.com/news/21143325/detail.html

:lol: :lol:

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Re: Teen, caught shoplifting at walmart, runs away, Forgetting her 2 month old child

Stupid bitch.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Re: Teen, caught shoplifting at walmart, runs away, Forgetting her 2 month old child

Omg!  :lol: Doesn't she know most of the time walmart will just let u go with a warning and not let u back in to that particular store? Heck Im surprised they didnt just look the other way! I worked for Kmart loss prevention for a bit in NY and they would sometimes just look the other way when someone was stealing. They would just walk up to the person tell them to drop what they had taken and leave. Now she is gonna loose her baby. Hmmm maybe that's for the best though. Not bad enough she is stealing but she is being dumb about it and abandoning the baby she was stealing for! Lmao she was gonna get home and go "Oh babygirl I got you some new clothes, they are so cu...oh...right...DOH!"

I worked at Kmart in TN, if it was over a certain amount, i think 50 dollars , they were always arrested.  stupid girl for leaving her baby.

[quote author=eauclaire link=topic=22600.msg1401019#msg1401019 date=1254354277]
    I worked at Kmart in TN, if it was over a certain amount, i think 50 dollars , they were always arrested.  stupid girl for leaving her baby.
    [/quote]
    Walmart is a bit less strict than Kmart, they would rather have a loss today for even a hundred dollar than arrest the person and lose that costumer plus their relatives so unless its a great amount they normally look away. Kmart is a lot more careful though.

wow

this happened while i worked at a dept store, but the woman was caught in the parking lot.  it was two women and one was putting stole merchandice in the stroller, as she tried to leave and loss prevention came out and tried to stop her - the mom just took off, leaving her friend and the baby behind.
    I had to sit with the friend and the baby, who slept the whole time.  there were no female loss prevention officers and since i was dating one of them, he always wanted me to help him with the females he caught.
    They dragged her in from the parking lot.  She was a nasty unruly fuck.  She said that she knew eventually she'd get her baby back.  :2huh: what a freak.

She "may" be charged with child endangerment? How about she "will" be charged. Poor little baby.

[quote author=super_mom link=topic=22600.msg1402630#msg1402630 date=1254519636]
    She "may" be charged with child endangerment? How about she "will" be charged. Poor little baby.
    [/quote]

well being that she was stealing , seems like she mustin' have any credit.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

Thread Information