Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kourtney Babcock (19) had sex with two 12 year olds

Re: Kourtney Babcock (19) had sex with two 12 year olds

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=22568.msg1481946#msg1481946 date=1261263349]

Am I the only one freaked out by this picture?
    How old is that child in this picture, 7 or 8?
    And is that her leg she has on the couple?

I feel like I need a shower.
    [/quote]

When I first seen this pic. I thought I was in the "Why the fuck do you have a kid?" thread

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=22568.msg1482165#msg1482165 date=1261281129]
    When I first seen this pic. I thought I was in the "Why the fuck do you have a kid?" thread
    [/quote]

I don't think it's her kid but it's in a few pictures. Might be a niece or something. But are mommy and daddy not supposed to kiss in front of their kids or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22568.msg1482167#msg1482167 date=1261281221]
    I don't think it's her kid but it's in a few pictures. Might be a niece or something. But are mommy and daddy not supposed to kiss in front of their kids or what?
    [/quote]

I didn't say that it's wrong if mommy and daddy kiss. My husband and I kiss in front of  both of our girls. That pic reminded me of a pic I had seen in on wtfdyhkids, with random kids in photos, thats all.

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=22568.msg1481946#msg1481946 date=1261263349]

Am I the only one freaked out by this picture?
    How old is that child in this picture, 7 or 8?
    And is that her leg she has on the couple?

I feel like I need a shower.
    [/quote]

Her mom's facebook: 
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509945653&ref=mf#/profile.php?v=wall&ref=mf&id=509945653

December 12th:  i need all my friends on facebook toprayr for my baby girl...Kourtney joy, she has been placed in ICU for an overdose for prescrition pills and needs all the prayer and healing hands that believe in the father GOD'S healing. thank you Bobbi and Family

On her facebook she's got like a million siblings listed and 7 parents. She's in the Keokuk High School network but lives in Yarmouth, which are way far apart, no way she goes to school in Keokuk living in Yarmouth but apparently once upon a time lived in Keokuk. She also has a rip somebody from Keokuk I think in her myspace.

On Iowa courts online I saw something about her guardianship from 1996.

Not an excuse but I think she's had a complicated life.

And I know one of the guys she has listed as a parent.

What the fuck?

I understand now why I have been somewhat avoiding these threads. This whole thing disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

eww i bet that guy she's kissing in that picture wants to disinfect his mouth... I hope for his sake that that picture happened before her mouth was all up on some under age junk.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

I wonder how many underaged boys tried to add her as a friend after this

:(  Ick, nasty, ick.

And that kid in the pic is more like 3 or 4 I would say.

Would she have been back in court yet?  Assuming she recovered from her OD of course...
    My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

Good Lord, was going back through her wall and in the past 6 months she has had 3 different boyfriends.  Last month her heart was broken, life was shit.  But she's been in a r'ship since NYE and is soooo in love.  Girl get around.

[quote author=sweetcaro link=topic=22568.msg1514634#msg1514634 date=1264161134]
    :(   Ick, nasty, ick.

And that kid in the pic is more like 3 or 4 I would say.

Would she have been back in court yet?  Assuming she recovered from her OD of course...
    [/quote]

I looked it up last night. Her court date is in March.

Her mom is in NA.... The kid in the pic is her daughter apparently... i did a lil snooping

[quote author=casketcrewchick link=topic=22568.msg1515032#msg1515032 date=1264204523]
    Her mom is in NA.... The kid in the pic is her daughter apparently... i did a lil snooping
    [/quote]

Narcotics anonymous? The kid is whose daughter?

[quote author=casketcrewchick link=topic=22568.msg1515032#msg1515032 date=1264204523]
    [/quote]

I really hope that you are not in NA with her. If you are, you are a fucked up person. I know now people want to know what you are talking about and will be mad at me for saying something. But to talk about what is heard at an NA meeting is just wrong.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=22568.msg1515037#msg1515037 date=1264204875]
    I really hope that you are not in NA with her. If you are, you are a fucked up person. I know now people want to know what you are talking about and will be mad at me for saying something. But to talk about what is heard at an NA meeting is just wrong.
    [/quote]

all you have to do is scroll down her her posts a little and you'll see her talkin' about going to the meetings.

"tuesday night young ppls NA meeting will have new meeting hrs. 6pm - 7pm"

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=22568.msg1515145#msg1515145 date=1264215633]
    all you have to do is scroll down her her posts a little and you'll see her talkin' about going to the meetings.

"tuesday night young ppls NA meeting will have new meeting hrs. 6pm - 7pm"
    [/quote]

I do not care if she puts it out there that is fine. You do not talk about anyone else being in the program. Even if I wear a t-shirt that says I am in NA and I am happy about it. This does not give anyone else to talk about me being in the program. So what I was trying to say to that guy is if he knew she was in the program because he was there then he needs to shut the fuck up.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=22568.msg1515152#msg1515152 date=1264216073]
    I do not care if she puts it out there that is fine. You do not talk about anyone else being in the program. Even if I wear a t-shirt that says I am in NA and I am happy about it. This does not give anyone else to talk about me being in the program. So what I was trying to say to that guy is if he knew she was in the program because he was there then he needs to shut the fuck up.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure if that's the case though. That poster might just have read the facebook and called that 'snooping.'

Well he was not dobbing her in from being in an NA meeting with her, I am sure.  Her Mum is open about attending on her Facebook.  And the kid being referred to earlier if Kourtneys, she has a little girl, not sure how old the kid is.

From what I have seen she seems like a pretty nice and even sweet girl, but there is no excuse in the world for committing any type of sexual act on 12 year old boys.  Crappy childhood or not.  She made a very big mistake there.

[quote author=sweetcaro link=topic=22568.msg1515193#msg1515193 date=1264223500]
    Well he was not dobbing her in from being in an NA meeting with her, I am sure.  Her Mum is open about attending on her Facebook.  And the kid being referred to earlier if Kourtneys, she has a little girl, not sure how old the kid is.

From what I have seen she seems like a pretty nice and even sweet girl, but there is no excuse in the world for committing any type of sexual act on 12 year old boys.  Crappy childhood or not.  She made a very big mistake there.
    [/quote]

I hope she gets sentenced to do sometime but I am sure it will be a slap on the wrist.

I don't get a pedophile feel from this. I get a dumber than a box of rocks feel. By that I don't mean she should not be punished, but I don't know that she is out stalking little kids. I think the little kids were 'friends' because she is slow and just doesn't really get it. Is that possible? I could be completely wrong. 

My daughter's boyfriend knows her and laughs about how dumb she is and how kids teased her and did mean stuff to her in school. I feel badly for her because of that.

I see that her current boyfriend is a high school senior, though. He could be 18, but is still younger.

I'm a loser who watched that full piercing video and I think what he said was "if you can get wasted and convince 12 year olds to give you head." when he was trying to convince them to pierce her lip. So I don't think she had actual sex with them.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=22568.msg1515235#msg1515235 date=1264228329]
    I'm a loser who watched that full piercing video and I think what he said was "if you can get wasted and convince 12 year olds to give you head." when he was trying to convince them to pierce her lip. So I don't think she had actual sex with them.
    [/quote]

Okay, Bill Clinton.  :lol:  I understand they took the bed from the house. Not the sheets, but the whole bed. Is that normal procedure I wonder?

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=22568.msg1515235#msg1515235 date=1264228329]
    [/quote]

gross who would want head from a 12 year old, they don't know what theyre doing.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22568.msg1515236#msg1515236 date=1264228471]
    Okay, Bill Clinton.  :lol:  I understand they took the bed from the house. Not the sheets, but the whole bed. Is that normal procedure I wonder?
    [/quote]
    :oops: I don't know how to word things haha. Yeah oral is actual sex but you know what I meant.

I would have no idea about the procedure though because I've never been accused of being a pedo. :2cool:

[quote author=TheGumOnYourShoe link=topic=22568.msg1515237#msg1515237 date=1264228614]

gross who would want head from a 12 year old, they don't know what theyre doing.
    [/quote]
    :| I hope you don't know that from experience. just kidding.  :-P

[size=1pt]I feel like neener. [/size]

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=22568.msg1515246#msg1515246 date=1264229212]
    :oops: I don't know how to word things haha. Yeah oral is actual sex but you know what I meant.

I would have no idea about the procedure though because I've never been accused of being a pedo. :2cool:
    :| I hope you don't know that from experience. just kidding.  :-P
    [size=1pt]I feel like neener. [/size]
    [/quote]

Lol. I just realized that sounded very bad. Just for the record i dont like 12 year old boys... anymore... 

Thread Information