Thread: Renee Goggin (21) died after her jetski hit a pylon

Renee Goggin (21) died after her jetski hit a pylon

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/09/25/Renee_Goggin_%2821%29_died_after_her_jetski_hit_a_ pylon

I wonder if it was the same companion from a couple days before
    http://conwaymagic.com/blog/?p=1245

One Dead After Weekend Incident In Wakefield
    July 20th, 2009 · No Comments

THE NEW HAMPSHIRE MARINE PATROL SAYS AN AUTOPSY WILL BE PERFORMED TODAY ON A 47-YEAR-OLD MAN WHOSE BODY WAS LOCATED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON ON THE BOTTOM OF PINE RIVER POND IN WAKEFIELD.

LIEUTENANT *TIM DUNLEAVY* SAYS THE UNIDENTIFIED MAN SLIPPED OFF AN INFLATABLE AIR MATTRESS AND BECAUSE OF THE BREEZE HE WASN’T ABLE TO GET BACK TO IT.

THE MAN WAS LAST SEEN SWIMMING TOWARD THE BOAT LAUNCH ON LORD ROAD. HE WAS REPORTED MISSING ABOUT 3:45 AND HIS BODY WAS DISCOVERED AROUND 4:30 NOT FAR FROM SHORE.

FISH AND GAME OFFICERS, WAKEFIELD POLICE AND WAKEFIELD FIRE AND RESCUE ASSISTED IN THE SEARCH.

IN ANOTHER INCIDENT EARLY SATURDAY MORNING, MARINE PATROL OFFICERS GOT A CALL SHORTLY BEFORE 12:30 FROM SOMEONE NEAR KONA COVE ON LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE THAT THEY’D HEARD A CRASH AND SOMEONE CRYING.

MOULTONBOROUGH POLICE OFFICERS AND THE MARINE PATROL DETERMINED THAT A PERSONAL WATERCRAFT BEING DRIVEN BY

24-YEAR-OLD BRIAN CROWLEY OF MOULTOUNBOROUGH HAD HIT A MOORED BOAT AND DAMAGED ITS SWIM PLATFORM.

OFFICERS LOCATED CROWLEY AND HIS FEMALE PASSENGER RENEE GOGGIN ON SHORE, WHERE CROWLEY WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH BOATING WHILE INTOXICATED.

Re: Renee Goggin (21) died after her jetski hit a pylon

I originally read this as "Renee Goggin (21) died after her jetski hit a [s]pylon[/s] python." 
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=22531.msg1396493#msg1396493 date=1253886439]
    I originally read this as "Renee Goggin (21) died after her jetski hit a [s]pylon[/s] python." 
    [/quote]

That only happens on muthaf***kin' planes.

RIP Renee
    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.  - Yogi Berra

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=Sweet Melissa link=topic=22531.msg1396496#msg1396496 date=1253886678]
    That only happens on muthaf***kin' planes.

RIP Renee
    [/quote]

wut?  Please tell me this isn't a Snakes on a Plane reference.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

[quote author=libraryk link=topic=22531.msg1396430#msg1396430 date=1253877586]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/09/25/Renee_Goggin_%2821%29_died_after_her_jetski_hit_a_ pylon

I wonder if it was the same companion from a couple days before
    http://conwaymagic.com/blog/?p=1245

One Dead After Weekend Incident In Wakefield
    July 20th, 2009 · No Comments

THE NEW HAMPSHIRE MARINE PATROL SAYS AN AUTOPSY WILL BE PERFORMED TODAY ON A 47-YEAR-OLD MAN WHOSE BODY WAS LOCATED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON ON THE BOTTOM OF PINE RIVER POND IN WAKEFIELD.

LIEUTENANT *TIM DUNLEAVY* SAYS THE UNIDENTIFIED MAN SLIPPED OFF AN INFLATABLE AIR MATTRESS AND BECAUSE OF THE BREEZE HE WASN’T ABLE TO GET BACK TO IT.

THE MAN WAS LAST SEEN SWIMMING TOWARD THE BOAT LAUNCH ON LORD ROAD. HE WAS REPORTED MISSING ABOUT 3:45 AND HIS BODY WAS DISCOVERED AROUND 4:30 NOT FAR FROM SHORE.

FISH AND GAME OFFICERS, WAKEFIELD POLICE AND WAKEFIELD FIRE AND RESCUE ASSISTED IN THE SEARCH.

IN ANOTHER INCIDENT EARLY SATURDAY MORNING, MARINE PATROL OFFICERS GOT A CALL SHORTLY BEFORE 12:30 FROM SOMEONE NEAR KONA COVE ON LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE THAT THEY’D HEARD A CRASH AND SOMEONE CRYING.

MOULTONBOROUGH POLICE OFFICERS AND THE MARINE PATROL DETERMINED THAT A PERSONAL WATERCRAFT BEING DRIVEN BY

24-YEAR-OLD BRIAN CROWLEY OF MOULTOUNBOROUGH HAD HIT A MOORED BOAT AND DAMAGED ITS SWIM PLATFORM.

OFFICERS LOCATED CROWLEY AND HIS FEMALE PASSENGER RENEE GOGGIN ON SHORE, WHERE CROWLEY WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH BOATING WHILE INTOXICATED.

[/quote]

Idiots hit a moored (stationary)  boat, get arrested, then go back and hit a pylon?

Sounds more like a Darwin Award than anything else....

It doesn't say if he was with her the second time, but ya know I would learn the first time. I did see in a few comments that her uncle's last name was Crowley so maybe it was her cousin or another relative the first time. Probably the second time once again proving that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Water sports seem to bring out people's wild streaks. We had 3 on a jet ski at night hit a tree stump a few months ago.

[/quote]

Glad I wasn't the only one.
    :lol:

RIP.
    Scumbag, stop stalking me through the interwebs.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=22531.msg1396588#msg1396588 date=1253893523]

Idiots hit a moored (stationary)  boat, get arrested, then go back and hit a pylon?

Sounds more like a Darwin Award than anything else....[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

[/quote]

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Thread Information