Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dustin Englebrecht (27) was found in a shallow grave, wrapped in a blanket

Re: Dustin Englebrecht (27) was found in a shallow grave, wrapped in a blanket

So wait is the farm cursed or something? This is interesting but I have no idea how it connects with the dead guy the thread is about.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=22303.msg1459428#msg1459428 date=1259436007]
    So wait is the farm cursed or something? This is interesting but I have no idea how it connects with the dead guy the thread is about.
    [/quote]

+1  i second this motion! the facts are laid out in a compelling way, but...

in my imagination, the uncle who found him is the real perpetrator of the crime, but since his execution of the murder/faux corpse discovery was so poor, he decided to google this ghastly mystery. lo and behold! mds and its crack team of sleuths start to unravel the case, et voila! uncle wants in on the discussion and this mystery 'areahistory' comes out of the woodwork. so i ask: is it really just interesting information... or are they little baby red herrings, c/o the fratricidal uncle??

[quote author=windowface link=topic=22303.msg1459729#msg1459729 date=1259473384]

in my imagination, the uncle who found him is the real perpetrator of the crime, but since his execution of the murder/faux corpse discovery was so poor, he decided to google this ghastly mystery. lo and behold! mds and its crack team of sleuths start to unravel the case, et voila! uncle wants in on the discussion and this mystery 'areahistory' comes out of the woodwork. so i ask: is it really just interesting information... or are they little baby red herrings, c/o the fratricidal uncle??
    [/quote]

Are you high?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22303.msg1459731#msg1459731 date=1259473847]
    Are you high?
    [/quote]

i wish. it's just the way my imagination works sometimes, i guess.

[quote author=windowface link=topic=22303.msg1459729#msg1459729 date=1259473384]

[/quote]

thats quite a theory.  :lol:
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=22303.msg1459768#msg1459768 date=1259476565]
    thats quite a theory.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Are you high?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=22303.msg1459769#msg1459769 date=1259476602]
    Are you high?
    [/quote]

nope.

whatever, you guys. i still bet the uncle did it.

maybe not as fancifully, just in the [s]library[/s] barn. with a candlestick.

[quote author=windowface link=topic=22303.msg1459779#msg1459779 date=1259477806]
    whatever, you guys. i still bet the uncle did it.

maybe not as fancifully, just in the [s]library[/s] barn. with a candlestick.
    [/quote]

Maybe, but he was a farmer. Farmer's walk around in their fields all the time. It's an obsession with them. So it's not surprising he found him. Not to mention he was looking for him, right?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=22303.msg1459428#msg1459428 date=1259436007]
    [/quote]
    Almost cursed.

Given the area's population and it's population going back to the turn of the century, it is one of the counties few statistical clusters of suicides that I've identified, the other area being the Natrona area 4 miles to the east.

However, a statistical cluster is a sign of randomness.&nbsp; Like flipping a coin 100 times you are certain to get a string of heads and statistically we know how long the strings of heads will be in a 100 flips.

As to his death, what are the motivations that cause people to deliberately go out of their way to murder someone?&nbsp; Typically it involves money (ie drugs), girls etc.

Where money and drugs are involved violence seems to follow.

[quote author=areahistory link=topic=22303.msg1463144#msg1463144 date=1259755636]
    Almost cursed.

Given the area's population and it's population going back to the turn of the century, it is one of the counties few statistical clusters of suicides that I've identified, the other area being the Natrona area 4 miles to the east.

However, a statistical cluster is a sign of randomness.&nbsp; Like flipping a coin 100 times you are certain to get a string of heads and statistically we know how long the strings of heads will be in a 100 flips.

As to his death, what are the motivations that cause people to deliberately go out of their way to murder someone?&nbsp; Typically it involves money (ie drugs), girls etc.

[/quote]

Your posts are fascinating. What can you tell us about recent history? Do you have any pics of the barn where he was found?&nbsp; What do you know about this case?

[quote author=areahistory link=topic=22303.msg1463144#msg1463144 date=1259755636]
    Almost cursed.

[/quote]

this is like an episode of numb3rs. i like it. :lol:

Randy Deskin did this! Ive known dustin for a long time! i know he wouldnt harm himself or anyone! his family &amp; friends loved him dearly! Dustin looked up to randy! its sad! But randy talks too much &amp; in Central Il stories get around! Not 2 mention him Messing with Dustins fiance at her place of employment after everything happened! Not only does Randy Deskin talk but so does his friends! Its going around pekin that Randy killed him &amp; his buddy Dustin helped burry him! All over some weed!

Richie was killed 14yrs ago &amp; found behind wilson school! they never got the killers do to lack of evidence. but they would admitt it to the public! everyone knew it was Randy Wade &amp; Craig! It was all over drugs! but they had nothing to go on! they got away with murder!

Now they live &amp; Richie &amp; Dustin dont! &amp; niether cases are solved!

ROP Richie &amp; Dustin!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pekin-il/T10NDM0GENLEF47DU/p8#lastPost

This is all about looking for Randy Deskin in connection with these murders. It is an interesting read but long..

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Thread Information