Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trinity Robakowski (24) died from overdosing on drugs (or possibly suicide?)

Re: Trinity Robakowski (24) died from overdosing on drugs (or possibly suicide?)

[quote author=AimeeMarie link=topic=3910.msg163424#msg163424 date=1169993923]
    I was just notified of this entry and I must say that I am mortified. You are using my blog and the blog of my friends and Trin's family as "evidence" in this twisted mystery that you are trying to solve. You are being totally disrespectful and I am asking you to please stop this whole discussion. Out of respect for her friends and family who are so lost in losing her. Please delete this discussion. I only hope that none of her family has seen this. I am begging you.
    [/quote] Aimee Marie is my best friend's name. Sorry for your loss. Trinity was probably a wonderful person. But the discussion won't be deleted. You aren't the first person to request something like this. You actually brought attention to it again, sparking further discussion.

As for the girl (who has stupid straight edge in her handle)...just because she wrote that she wants to "spread her wings"...how the hell does that mean that she's a slut?? And even if she did get "knocked up"..she was 21. Not a child. And  a lot of people opt to live with their parents to save money. She was considering doing it to go to college. I think that's pretty responsible. Hell, I'm 27 and if my parents had the room, I would totally live with them (okay, maybe not really...but i'd at least consider it) take your sxe views elsewhere. 
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Trinity Robakowski (24) died from overdosing on drugs (or possibly suicide?)

I think I finally found a COD

mood:  crushed
    I just finished watching the movie 28 days with Sandra Bullock. It's a really good movie, but towards the end, there is a scene where a girl od's on heroin. It reminded me of Trinity.

http://aimeeeaston.livejournal.com/

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=3910.msg204141#msg204141 date=1172627734]
    I think I finally found a COD

mood:  crushed
    I just finished watching the movie 28 days with Sandra Bullock. It's a really good movie, but towards the end, there is a scene where a girl od's on heroin. It reminded me of Trinity.

http://aimeeeaston.livejournal.com/
    [/quote]

I think you might have hit the nail on the head.

Thread Information