Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimee Sword (35) Finds adopted teen son online, meets and fucks him.

Re: Aimee Sword (35) Finds adopted teen son online, meets and fucks him.

I'm laughing at 'she was hot, she didn't need to fuck her son.'
    No I think there were more problems hahahahah.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=22244.msg1385898#msg1385898 date=1252784126]
    [/quote]

exactly, as if woman resort to their children if they cant get a date.

Her myspace is gone now. 

Ah .... A deleted profile ! Maybe Bazunga4 is Aimee ?
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=22244.msg1385927#msg1385927 date=1252787430]
    [/quote]could be.  Never know.  If it is and she's claiming she was the victim here, I'd like to punch her in the face.  :2smiley:

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=22244.msg1385927#msg1385927 date=1252787430]
    [/quote]

I think the noob was just trying to help.  There are some comments at the bottom left by people who supposedly know her..

born to be down

Darnit!  Did anyone cache it?

[quote author=Bazunga4 link=topic=22244.msg1385664#msg1385664 date=1252759821]
    Here I found a very interesting new angle on this story where it is claimed that Aimee in fact was the victim, and that her son "raped" her..

http://www.unfictional.com/aimee-lou...0-year-old-son

I admit (after reading the story) that it makes sense..   :2sad:
    [/quote]

lol i think its funny how this article says
    "her son was not 10 years old: He was 15 "
    like that makes it acceptable

and the part that says he initiated sex and she did it out of guilt for putting him up for adoption is ridiculous.

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=22244.msg1385946#msg1385946 date=1252789203]
    Darnit!  Did anyone cache it?
    [/quote]

The closest I got to it were her stats. Nothing to cache really. The profile was very new. Had like 3 comments, I think. Nothing much to read and there were maybe 7 pics. Her status updates were the most interesting thing there.  
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=22244.msg1385953#msg1385953 date=1252790290]
    lol i think its funny how this article says
    "her son was not 10 years old: He was 15 "
    like that makes it acceptable

and the part that says he initiated sex and she did it out of guilt for putting him up for adoption is ridiculous.
    [/quote]

Yeah I hope she never gave up a dog for adoption.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=22244.msg1385957#msg1385957 date=1252790550]
    Yeah I hope she never gave up a dog for adoption.
    [/quote]Asshole, I lol'd.  +1

:lol:

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=22244.msg1385898#msg1385898 date=1252784126]
    [/quote]

Yeah, it makes it sound like she sought him out because she was desperate. That's a lot of trouble to go through just to get laid. This woman has some serious issues. I can't even imagine someone coming up with the idea in the first place. :2eyesbleed:

http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/

I was so much better off not knowing these kind of people actually existed. :2eyesbleed: After visiting this site, I feel I need to take a bath!
    The dead teach the living

[quote author=DeaB4 link=topic=22244.msg1386049#msg1386049 date=1252799484]

[/quote]

I am still finding it hard to believe/understand. Maybe because it has never happened to me. So, people with GSA have a very strong sexual attraction to someone that they are related to and haven't seen in awhile? And they supposedly have to consciously fight the impulse because if they don't then it will be called incest.  Has this illness been recognized by the AMA? Is it considered a legitimate illness by psychiatrists? And is it treatable?

Also, if it's a recognized illness, could she get away with this incest because of it? How can you really prove that someone suffers from it?

I'm sorry, but it's very confusing.

[quote author=Nocturnal1 link=topic=22244.msg1386151#msg1386151 date=1252809269]
    I am still finding it hard to believe/understand. Maybe because it has never happened to me. So, people with GSA have a very strong sexual attraction to someone that they are related to and haven't seen in awhile? And they supposedly have to consciously fight the impulse because if they don't then it will be called incest.  Has this illness been recognized by the AMA? Is it considered a legitimate illness by psychiatrists? And is it treatable?

Also, if it's a recognized illness, could she get away with this incest because of it? How can you really prove that someone suffers from it?

I'm sorry, but it's very confusing.
    [/quote]

I call bs bs bs on those whack jobs ! I was adopted at the age of 7. I recently went to meet my bio family members and there is not one that I was attracted to in any way. I suppose that some people could become attracted to a family member because the biological bond may not be there. As, there is a definite difference as to how I feel about my adoptive family, compared to my biological family. Of course I am not as close to my blood relatives - but never did it cross my mind to see them as anything other than that. Point blank.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=22244.msg1386165#msg1386165 date=1252810311]
    I call bs bs bs on those whack jobs ! I was adopted at the age of 7. I recently went to meet my bio family members and there is not one that I was attracted to in any way. I suppose that some people could become attracted to a family member because the biological bond may not be there. As, there is a definite difference as to how I feel about my adoptive family, compared to my biological family. Of course I am not as close to my blood relatives - but never did it cross my mind to see them as anything other than that. Point blank.
    [/quote]

It's fairly rare in a reunion setting but absolutely I can understand it in cases where the people meet randomly and "click".  I know that when I met my bmom, it was the first time I got to talk to someone "just like me".  At any rate, I threw the link up earlier just to highlight that it's not as rare as this one case, although I still think this case is disgusting.

[quote author=DeaB4 link=topic=22244.msg1386187#msg1386187 date=1252812673]
    It's fairly rare in a reunion setting but absolutely I can understand it in cases where the people meet randomly and "click".  I know that when I met my bmom, it was the first time I got to talk to someone "just like me".  At any rate, I threw the link up earlier just to highlight that it's not as rare as this one case, although I still think this case is disgusting.
    [/quote]Seems like we studied this in one of my psych classes, the attraction between family members.  I remember bein a  bit freaked out by it.  I know it happens but this woman in particular just kills me.  The noob that posted that article, well, the article itself was unbelievable.  It didnt sound like a real report anyways but to put the blame on the boy and supposedly him guilting his bio mom into sex made me sick. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=22244.msg1386189#msg1386189 date=1252813184]
    Seems like we studied this in one of my psych classes, the attraction between family members.  I remember bein a  bit freaked out by it.  I know it happens but this woman in particular just kills me.  The noob that posted that article, well, the article itself was unbelievable.  It didnt sound like a real report anyways but to put the blame on the boy and supposedly him guilting his bio mom into sex made me sick.   
    [/quote]

Yep, that part is especially appalling.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=DeaB4 link=topic=22244.msg1386192#msg1386192 date=1252813473]
    Yep, that part is especially appalling.
    [/quote]

i looked at the website you posted... http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/

and in this article... http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/index.php?pageid=4 , i read this...

When the relationship becomes obsessive and violent, especially between mothers and sons, the danger seems only to heighten the sexual chemistry and magnetic bond. "I\'ve worked with cases where the violence has been terrifying because one person becomes fixated, phoning their relative 10, 12 times a day, demanding to know their movements, stalking them like a jealous lover," says Cowling. "But the other person still can't pull away. It's like an addiction." She cites a man who was imprisoned for violence against his mother: "The woman went into hiding, but he found her. We were getting panic-stricken calls from her at all hours, saying, 'He's coming for me, what shall I do?' Yet she, too, was obsessed with him. In another instance, a woman referred to her son as \my lover' and talked of her body 'aching' for him. Unfortunately, for some men, the sex and violence is a way of punishing the birth mother for abandoning them, and for mothers the sex is a guilt trip: they feel they owe it to their son after giving him up for adoption."  
    could it be true?  does this shit actually happen?  would someone have sex with their son because they felt guilty about giving them up? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neener link=topic=22244.msg1386217#msg1386217 date=1252816144]
    i looked at the website you posted... http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/

and in this article... http://www.geneticsexualattraction.com/index.php?pageid=4 , i read this...

could it be true?  does this shit actually happen?  would someone have sex with their son because they felt guilty about giving them up? 
    [/quote]

It's probably way too late in the day for me to be talking about this, but yes, it happens.  Not always guilt, though - that "ache" thing sometimes is from the way birthmothers used to be treated back in the day.  It used to be completely common for the new baby to removed from the room before the bmom got to say so much as "hi".  That is a totally unnatural way to end a pregnancy and some women never quite re-adjust.  All they know is the prior physical bond. 

It is definitely a rarity and not the norm, but just from the thread title, GSA is what popped into my head.  I don't know if that was the case here, and I'm not studying it all the time or anything.  I felt it needed to be mentioned, though.  It's not often I come across a conversation where it fits, and thank pete for that!

Anybody else notice the wonkyness of this picture? The picture is cut and the colors are off.  Does it look to funny to anyone else?

[quote author=DeaB4 link=topic=22244.msg1386187#msg1386187 date=1252812673]
    [/quote]

You would hope, that it'd be even less rare in a reunion setting. I saw a lot of people on there talking about having reunions with family members they hadn't seen in 20 yrs and so on, so forth. That is just plain sick to me. On the other hand - what is the chance that you are going to "run in to" your bio mom, dad, sister or brother and then subsequently fuck them unknowingly ? In the rare happenstance that it did occur, that is the only way I could understand this. And even then, it would leave me completely stupefied.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=22244.msg1386244#msg1386244 date=1252822462]
    You would hope, that it'd be even less rare in a reunion setting. I saw a lot of people on there talking about having reunions with family members they hadn't seen in 20 yrs and so on, so forth. That is just plain sick to me. On the other hand - what is the chance that you are going to "run in to" your bio mom, dad, sister or brother and then subsequently fuck them unknowingly ? In the rare happenstance that it did occur, that is the only way I could understand this. And even then, it would leave me completely stupefied.
    [/quote]

Yep, I would hope it would be less rare in a reunion setting.  It is, and that's why I said that already.  I also said that I can only understand it when there is no prior knowledge of relationships.  Your words out of my mouth, please.

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned.

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

Though Sword is apparently confident of her ability to recover from the charges, Shiener, the psychiatric doctor, worries that if the allegations are true, the damage to the boy could be long-lasting.

"This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Shiener said.

Thread Information