Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Stranger Slaps Crying Toddler in Walmart to 'shut her up'

Re: Stranger Slaps Crying Toddler in Walmart to 'shut her up'

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377837#msg1377837 date=1251948717]
    Where the hell are you people when I'm all pissed off about an elderly woman being tazed by some asshole cop?!
    I need help then when people are saying she deserved it for "talking back" or whatever.
    [/quote]

At the movies with Millie. 

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=steph link=topic=22078.msg1377832#msg1377832 date=1251948511]
    4 or 5 times!!! Jesus Ron I know you dont like kids but you can't be serious? If someone ever laid a hand on my child I would pick up the sharpest object near me and use it on them. I don't care if she is screaming in your face, you don't touch my child. A 2 year old crying is not that big of a deal. Walk the fuck away. Kids have tantrums, kids cry, it is the way of the world. Brianna has pitched fits before in stores and I was highly embarrassed and wanted to flip on her in the store. That doesnt give any person on this earth the right to even think about touching my kid.

so once a person has a child they need to stop going out to dinner?
    I can understand not bringing a kid to the movies and in fact I can agree with you here. I saw a couple bring an infant and a bunch of toddlers to see batman. I dont agree with that. But out to dinner? Really?

Like I said, it happens to the best of parents.
    [/quote]You guys are only thinking of someone hitting your kid, and not looking at it from another point of view, so you're never going to see my point.
    All you have said is shit like "No one can hit MY kid" and "don't put your hands on MY kid" so this isn't going to get anywhere.

I can't imagine it's my kid. I am imagining some random brat making noise, and someone saying "shut that kid up or I will" and then carrying out on that. As long as the child doesn't get choked slammed afterwards, that is seriously lulz worthy. :lol:

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377842#msg1377842 date=1251948810]
    A-men.  But parents think the world revolves around them?   :roll:
    [/quote]
    So wanting peace when you go out somewhere and not wanting to deal with someone else's whining kid is thinking the world revolves around you!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377848#msg1377848 date=1251949043]
    You guys are only thinking of someone hitting your kid, and not looking at it from another point of view, so you're never going to see my point.
    All you have said is shit like "No one can hit MY kid" and "don't put your hands on MY kid" so this isn't going to get anywhere.

I can't imagine it's my kid. I am imagining some random brat making noise, and someone saying "shut that kid up or I will" and then carrying out on that. As long as the child doesn't get choked slammed afterwards, that is seriously lulz worthy. :lol:

[/quote]

Dude you're being way more ridiculous right now than you've ever been.  I am not one of those obnoxious parents and you're ignoring every valid point we've made.  You're advocating violence against a two year old, get your fucking head checked. 

You guys are only thinking of someone hitting your kid, and not looking at it from another point of view, so you're never going to see my point.

So wanting peace when you go out somewhere and not wanting to deal with someone else's whining kid is thinking the world revolves around you!?!

[/quote]

Dude, if I was out with you and we witnessed a stranger hitting a kid, I'd be sick. Of course I imagine it being my kid, because all kids have fits, all kids have moments, not all people take it upon themselves to hit the kid screaming in line behind them at the store. That guy is fucking crazy. He is like those old people who just say any damn thing because they no longer give a shit cause they know death is near. Still, it doesn't make it funny or right, just fucked up.

[/quote]

its not just my child Ron, I would feel like doing the same if I saw someone doing it to any child, even their own. ADULTS KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND A 2 YEAR OLD DOESN'T. They learn in time and the only way to learn is to experience it and for the parent to deal with it in the proper manner.  

[quote author=Circe link=topic=22078.msg1377844#msg1377844 date=1251948952]
    "a little slap" FUCK THAT.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER HIT ANY DAMN 2YR OLD.

I don't condone violence of any sort really, except in self defense, but come on RON..... You HAVE to be kidding with this shit, or just too prideful to look at it and admit you are wrong. I've seen parents hit their kids in public and it made me sick. I will never understand how anyone can think inflicting physical pain on a small child is the all encompassing answer to discipline. It's horse shit and for a stranger to take it upon themselves to hit a child they don't know from a can of paint? That old bastard should be thanking the powers that be I wasn't that mom. Because yes, defending MY child is about as equal to self defense as if I were the one attacked.

Fuck.
    [/quote]I don't think slapping a child to discipline them is wrong. Might not be the way I would do things, but if that's how someone choose to discipline their child, then go for it. More kids need to be slapped in my opinion.

And I find this case extremely funny. No one was hurt.
    I am FAR from appalled at it. I don't get the anger cause I don't have that "if it was my kid" attitude. It's just a random annoying brat. And this situation is funny.

You guys are acting like he put the kid through a window. Geez.

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377850#msg1377850 date=1251949213]
    Dude you're being way more ridiculous right now than you've ever been.  I am not one of those obnoxious parents and you're ignoring every valid point we've made.  You're advocating violence against a two year old, get your fucking head checked.  
    [/quote]Yea. You're right. A slap is violence. :lol:
    What valid point? You think violence against a child is wrong, I think sometimes it's necessary. From the parents though.
    I NEVER said the guy was right. I said this shit was funny.

Ridiculous? Blow me. I am so convinced that parents can't be rational with anything kid related when you chime in on anything.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377854#msg1377854 date=1251949427]
    I don't think slapping a child to discipline them is wrong. Might not be the way I would do things, but if that's how someone choose to discipline their child, then go for it. More kids need to be slapped in my opinion.

And I find this case extremely funny. No one was hurt.
    I am FAR from appalled at it. I don't get the anger cause I don't have that "if it was my kid" attitude. It's just a random annoying brat. And this situation is funny.

You guys are acting like he put the kid through a window. Geez.

Yea. You're right. A slap is violence. :lol:
    What valid point? You think violence against a child is wrong, I think sometimes it's necessary. From the parents though.

Ridiculous? Blow me. I am so convinced that parents can't be rational with anything kid related when you chime in on anything.
    [/quote]

Fine. If a PARENT or known person wants to slap a kid who is misbehaving that's on them, BUT A STRANGER? Are you serious? That's ok?

[/quote]

Seriously?? I don't have kids, and the last thing I find funny is a complete stranger hitting someone else's kid. It isn't funny, not even the least. If he would've slapped the parent?? Yeah, that is serious lulz worthy.  :lol: But in no way is it funny for anyone to discipline anothers child simple cause they were annoyed. 

[quote author=steph link=topic=22078.msg1377853#msg1377853 date=1251949381]
    its not just my child Ron, I would feel like doing the same if I saw someone doing it to any child, even their own. ADULTS KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND A 2 YEAR OLD DOESN'T. They learn in time and the only way to learn is to experience it and for the parent to deal with it in the proper manner. 
    [/quote]A 2 year old is kind of young. I am thinking of a kid a few years older. I don't automatically associate an age with a size, cause I'm not accustomed to that shit.
    In my head, the kid is probably like 7 or something. I dunno. Maybe that's why it's funny to me. 2 is kinda young. I'll admit that.

[quote author=Circe link=topic=22078.msg1377855#msg1377855 date=1251949509]
    Fine. If a PARENT or known person wants to slap a kid who is misbehaving that's on them, BUT A STRANGER? Are you serious? That's ok?
    [/quote]Never said it was OK. I said funny. If you were watching a fight between a couple, and the women clapped him once, you might chuckle. Don't make it right.

Yea. You're right. A slap is violence. :lol:

[/quote]

So you're saying if a woman was slapped repeatedly by a man it wouldn't be violence?  Who the fuck are you to decide on what's not harmful enough to be considered violence? 

Your mind, you've lost it.  I'm 100 percent certain that I would have felt this way before Millie because I'm sane.  You are too usually.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377858#msg1377858 date=1251949597]
    A 2 year old is kind of young. I am thinking of a kid a few years older. I don't automatically associate an age with a size, cause I'm not accustomed to that shit.
    In my head, the kid is probably like 7 or something. I dunno. Maybe that's why it's funny to me. 2 is kinda young. I'll admit that.
    Never said it was OK. I said funny. If you were watching a fight between a couple, and the women clapped him once, you might chuckle. Don't make it right.

[/quote]

It wasn't once, it was SEVERAL times. Two is a few months older than Millie.  She's still a fucking baby. 

[/quote]

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377796#msg1377796 date=1251946237]
    It was a guy? :lol:
    He's my hero though.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377803#msg1377803 date=1251946826]
    :lol:

I just said the guy is awesome.

[/quote]

so obviously you are condoning what he did.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=22078.msg1377857#msg1377857 date=1251949574]
    Seriously?? I don't have kids, and the last thing I find funny is a complete stranger hitting someone else's kid. It isn't funny, not even the least. If he would've slapped the parent?? Yeah, that is serious lulz worthy.  :lol: But in no way is it funny for anyone to discipline anothers child simple cause they were annoyed.  
    [/quote]We'll disagree on this one then. The only thing I think I was wrong about was the age. I imagined an older child. Still lulz worthy. Hitting the parent would be priceless though.

[quote author=steph link=topic=22078.msg1377861#msg1377861 date=1251949751]
    [/quote]I said I think it's funny. I never said he was right. You're taking what you want from what I said. That's fine. If you want to think that I can't change your mind. I have said how I feel.

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377860#msg1377860 date=1251949740]
    It wasn't once, it was SEVERAL times. Two is a few months older than Millie.  She's still a fucking baby. 
    [/quote]
    Like I said. I pictured an older kid. Maybe 7 or 8. I'm not sure really. But not 2. You're right, that's a baby. I imagined like a 5th grader getting hit for not shutting the fuck up. . And that's funny. To me.

A grown person getting slapped would be right under the right circumstances. You're comparing a kid slap to a person slap though, and those can be quite different.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=22078.msg1377857#msg1377857 date=1251949574]
    Seriously?? I don't have kids, and the last thing I find funny is a complete stranger hitting someone else's kid. It isn't funny, not even the least. If he would've slapped the parent?? Yeah, that is serious lulz worthy.  :lol: But in no way is it funny for anyone to discipline anothers child simple cause they were annoyed. 
    [/quote]

THANK YOU. If we're gonna laugh at violence between strangers it should not involve small children.

[quote author=steph link=topic=22078.msg1377861#msg1377861 date=1251949751]
    [/quote]

Love you so hard right now.

A 2 year old is kind of young. I am thinking of a kid a few years older.

[/quote]

Dude, you met C right after her 3rd bday, think she deserves to be smacked by some skeevy old guy?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377862#msg1377862 date=1251949906]

Like I said. I pictured an older kid. Maybe 7 or 8. I'm not sure really. But not 2. You're right, that's a baby. I imagined like a 5th grader getting hit for not shutting the fuck up. . And that's funny. To me.

A grown person getting slapped would be right under the right circumstances. You're comparing a kid slap to a person slap though, and those can be quite different.
    [/quote]

I really don't think it was a "kid slap" because he did it several times, that's not a kid slap.  And also, if he's fucking crazy enough to slap a baby I don't really think he's thinking of not hitting the kid too hard. 

A 2 year old is kind of young. I am thinking of a kid a few years older. I don't automatically associate an age with a size, cause I'm not accustomed to that shit.
    [/quote]

if someone ever touched this 6 YEAR olds face with intent to harm, best believe they would be harmed way more than she would be.

[quote author=Circe link=topic=22078.msg1377864#msg1377864 date=1251949969]
    THANK YOU. If we're gonna laugh at violence between strangers it should not involve small children.
    Dude, you met C right after her 3rd bday, think she deserves to be smacked by some skeevy old guy?
    [/quote]Whoa. That's fuckin little man! Not what I was picturing.

You love Steph for pointing out that I said "I'm not saying it's right"?
    I thought I should be the one happy about that. :lol:

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377866#msg1377866 date=1251950062]
    I really don't think it was a "kid slap" because he did it several times, that's not a kid slap.  And also, if he's fucking crazy enough to slap a baby I don't really think he's thinking of not hitting the kid too hard. 
    [/quote]Anything more than a "kid slap" and I would flatten a 2-year old with the first one!
    You're not thinking sensibly here. If there were several slaps they HAD to be light, or it would be attempted homicide.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377868#msg1377868 date=1251950270]
    Anything more than a "kid slap" and I would flatten a 2-year old with the first one!
    You're not thinking sensibly here. If there were several slaps they HAD to be light, or it would be attempted homicide.

[/quote]

Come here and we'll test out different degrees of slaps.  We need to test your theory.  :lol:
    I promise that I'll make them kid slaps. 

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377869#msg1377869 date=1251950421]
    Come here and we'll test out different degrees of slaps.  We need to test your theory.   :lol:

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
    ok Ron, can we agree that NO CHILD SHOULD BE SLAPPED? If anything it should be the parent. :lol:

You better agree to this or I have lost respect 

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=22078.msg1377868#msg1377868 date=1251950270]
    Whoa. That's fuckin little man! Not what I was picturing.

You love Steph for pointing out that I said "I'm not saying it's right"?
    I thought I should be the one happy about that. :lol:
    Anything more than a "kid slap" and I would flatten a 2-year old with the first one!

[/quote]

I loved her for quoting you saying it was "awesome" but then trying to say you didn't think it was right.

And yeah, 2 is SUPER SMALL. I *might* see lulz if if it was a douche bag teen setting a kitten on fire, but a 2 yr old crying? 

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377869#msg1377869 date=1251950421]
    Come here and we'll test out different degrees of slaps.  We need to test your theory.   :lol:
    [/quote]Not until the swelling goes down. :(

[quote author=steph link=topic=22078.msg1377870#msg1377870 date=1251950516]
    :lol: :lol:
    ok Ron, can we agree that NO CHILD SHOULD BE SLAPPED? If anything it should be the parent. :lol:
    [/quote]
    I NEVER said it was a good idea!
    I said that I found it funny, and I guess when I said the guy was awesome people lost their shit.

I do NOT think it's right for a stranger to hit a fuckin kid. But a light slap to a crier is gonna make me chuckle. And keep in mind, if you were there, you might not even know what was going on. Maybe dad/grandpa was slapping the kid. Person has a right to do it, and it's lulzworthy! Everyone wins!
    Well, except the kid. The kid isn't really winning. But if you wanna make an omelet you gotta crack a few eggs.

[quote author=Circe link=topic=22078.msg1377873#msg1377873 date=1251950660]
    I loved her for quoting you saying it was "awesome" but then trying to say you didn't think it was right.

And yeah, 2 is SUPER SMALL. I *might* see lulz if if it was a douche bag teen setting a kitten on fire, but a 2 yr old crying? 
    [/quote]I admitted that I didn't think of how small the child actually was. I wasn't seeing a stroller-small type of kid AT ALL. I was almost thinking of a bratty middle-schooler. I said 7, but maybe more 9. I'm thinking of myself at like 9 and in 5th grade or 6th grade or whatever.

And I am not backpedelling, I really just didn't picture a 2-year old. Just my default annoying kid I always think of in stories like this. And I hate that little bastard. :lol:

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=22078.msg1377822#msg1377822 date=1251948050]
    Maybe you didn't read the article but this happened at Wal Mart, WAL MART. 
    And now that you mention it I've had a lot of my shopping experiences at wal mart, the movies, dinners, etc... ruined by grown adults acting like morons.  Good thing I know how to keep my hands to myself. 

Also, he SLAPPED THE CHILD REPEATEDLY!  A two year old. Get a fucking grip.  This isn't about hating kids, it's about violence. 
    [/quote]

Exactly.I agree with Natasha and folks.You don't hit stranger's children.And imo you sure as hell don't slap a two-year-old repeatedly in the face.What did he think that was going to do,make the kid stop crying?Really?Idiot
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

[quote author=happy phantom link=topic=22078.msg1377880#msg1377880 date=1251951130]

Exactly.I agree with Natasha and folks.You don't hit stranger's children.And imo you sure as hell don't slap a two-year-old repeatedly in the face.What did he think that was going to do,make the kid stop crying?Really?Idiot
    [/quote]
    I slapped a baby when I was like 3 or 4 cause it wouldn't stop crying. Like in-the-crib baby. :oops:
    But in my defense, I wasn't a 61-year old man.
    I learned back then that it doesn't work. And that adults freak out over hit babies. True story.

What kind of asshole thinks it's okay to touch a child in ANY way?

Even the comment he made to the mother (paraphrasing): &quot;You had better shut her up or I will!&quot; is incredibly out of line.

Oh, and I agree that this isn't funny on any level.&nbsp; At all.&nbsp; You don't hit a kid to teach them something or to get them to change their behavior.&nbsp; As a matter of fact, many of my friends who have children claim the opposite happens.&nbsp; If you hit a child they are going to cry even harder, not shut up.

Not okay.

Thread Information