Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Black People get shot a lot

Re: Black People get shot a lot

For young black males taken as a statistical whole, homicide rates are much higher than for the same demographic of white males.Â*This can be inferred from this US DOJ website, which shows higher overall homicide rates for blacks, with a much higher percentage of those deaths related to drugs, and with aÂ*higher percent of the crimes being committed by firearms over other methods:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm :
    Â* Â* Â*
    Â* Â* Â*Â*White/Black/Other
    1996Â* Â*4.3 28.3 4.1
    1997Â* Â*3.9 26.0 4.1
    1998Â* Â*3.8 23.0 2.9
    1999Â* Â*3.5 20.5 3.3
    2000Â* Â*3.3 20.5 2.7
    2001Â* Â*3.4 20.4 2.8
    2002Â* Â*3.3 20.8 2.7
    2003Â* Â*3.4 20.9 2.8
    2004Â* Â*3.3 19.7 2.4

The race distribution of homicide victims and offenders differs by type of homicide
    For the years 1976-2004 combined
    - Black victims are greatly over represented in homicides involving drugs. Compared with the overall involvement of blacks as victims, blacks are less often the victims of sex-related homicides, workplace killings, and homicide by poison.Â*

WeaponÂ* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* VictimsÂ* Â* Â* Â*Offenders
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* White Black OtherÂ* Â* Â*White Black Other

Gun homicide 47.3% 50.8% 1.9%Â* Â*42.0% 56.2% 1.7%

It is not racist to make the observation that most black people on here died from being shot. Look for yourself; it's true. Stop trying to act like your some just person cause you want to stand up for all the black people in the world who haven't been shot yet. A LOT of them on here HAVE died from a GUN SHOT. Some of you can be so fucking dramatic about the STUPIDEST things.

In conclusion, BLACK PEOPLE GET SHOT A LOT AND THEY CANT SWIM. wah im racist!Â*

because we are gangstas  8-)
    Do not seek death. Death will find you.<br />But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment.<br /><br />-Dag Hammarskjöld<br /><br />http://www.myspace.com/britneydenice

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=562.msg43312#msg43312 date=1157425397]
    It is not racist to make the observation that most black people on here died from being shot. Look for yourself; it's true. Stop trying to act like your some just person cause you want to stand up for all the black people in the world who haven't been shot yet. A LOT of them on here HAVE died from a GUN SHOT. Some of you can be so fucking dramatic about the STUPIDEST things.

[/quote]

I can't swim...... I love watermelon and fried chicken. I love to wash it down with an orange soda! I am scared of ghosts and rottweilers. I&nbsp; have met several of the cashmoney records executives.

When I am drunk, I like to wear my friends bling and I don't like my hair to get wet in the rain. I think baking in the sun is stupid. Afros are cool and I have gotten drunk off of Colt44 and night train.

I think I am black..... even though I can't dance.&nbsp;

All of the above is true about me!! So.......&nbsp; now if only I can shrink my torso I would be good to go.

[/quote]

Even though I have said the same thing at least 5 different times on this thread, you make it sound much more convinving.&nbsp; I think it has something to do with the mental image I have of you in front of the &quot;enter here&quot; sign.&nbsp;

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=562.msg43330#msg43330 date=1157427732]

[/quote]

I can't swim...... I love watermelon and fried chicken. I love to wash it down with an orange soda! I am scared of ghosts and rottweilers. IÂ* have met several of the cashmoney records executives.

When I am drunk, I like to wear my friends bling and I don't like my hair to get wet in the rain. I think baking in the sun is stupid. Afros are cool and I have gotten drunk off of Colt44 and night train.

I think I am black..... even though I can't dance.Â*

All of the above is true about me!! So.......Â* now if only I can shrink my torso I would be good to go.
    [/quote]

Have you really met Cashmoney executives?&nbsp; And what's night train?
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

In conclusion, BLACK PEOPLE GET SHOT A LOT AND THEY CANT SWIM. wah im racist!&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    thank you pandora you put that perfict.

yea, what she said
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=xShanex link=topic=562.msg43518#msg43518 date=1157473515]
    [quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=562.msg43330#msg43330 date=1157427732]

[/quote]

I can't swim...... I love watermelon and fried chicken. I love to wash it down with an orange soda! I am scared of ghosts and rottweilers. IÂ* have met several of the cashmoney records executives.

I think I am black..... even though I can't dance.Â*

All of the above is true about me!! So.......Â* now if only I can shrink my torso I would be good to go.
    [/quote]

Have you really met Cashmoney executives?Â* And what's night train?
    [/quote]

Yes I have a friend in the business.

If u don't know what nigh train is you are not black.... :)&nbsp; Maybe it's a&nbsp; New Orleans thing....&nbsp;

Heres a link: http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html&nbsp; best I can do on short notice :)

I am defiantely black so I'm going with it being a New Orleans thing.&nbsp; I have been accused of not being black though..
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

Hey you were also accused of being antoinette, at least she was black ;)

This is true..

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=562.msg43622#msg43622 date=1157486598]
    [/quote]

:lol:

Hey, wait a sec... I was accused of being Antoinette too. Does that make me Black !?!&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Sure...there's enough room over here..&nbsp;

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=562.msg43629#msg43629 date=1157487588]
    [quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=562.msg43622#msg43622 date=1157486598]
    [/quote]

:lol:

Hey, wait a sec... I was accused of being Antoinette too. Does that make me Black !?!Â* Â*
    [/quote]

No but that afro does :)

i didnt really notice that it was black people... I just thought &quot;whoa... alot of people get shot&quot;... guess I've been reading around with my eyes closed (which apparently makes things pretty difficult)
    MY PALM IS HITTING MY FACE<br />AT A CONSTANT AND POWERFUL PACE<br />I CANNOT DENY<br />THIS POST MADE ME CRY<br />YOUR FAILURE IS QUITE A DISGRACE

Im probably going to be hung again for this but I'll stick my neck out one more time with one example stating my previous opinion

How mant blks do u think die from accidents involving jackass stunts,venomous rattlesnakes,crocodiles or Giant stingrays?&nbsp;
    Unfortunately we all have our stigmas,now dont we!!!
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=562.msg44588#msg44588 date=1157646933]
    Im probably going to be hung again for this but I'll stick my neck out one more time with one example stating my previous opinion

How mant blks do u think die from accidents involving jackass stunts,venomous rattlesnakes,crocodiles or Giant stingrays?Â*
    Unfortunately we all have our stigmas,now dont we!!!

[/quote]

Unfortunately, you don't know when to concede a point...http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=562.msg42539#msg42539

Thread Information