Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Multiple killings reported in Ga. trailer park

the color nine

Re: Multiple killings reported in Ga. trailer park

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=22002.msg1375462#msg1375462 date=1251751006]
    Ah, the old come home and fiend your family dead routine. Back in '86 a classmate of mine Wyley Gates, did that. Killed his family, went to the movies with his friends, and then came home to find his family dead. Hmm...
    [/quote]

He was only charged with conspiracy though.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=22002.msg1375469#msg1375469 date=1251751342]
    He was only charged with conspiracy though.
    [/quote]But he still spent a lot of time in jail.

the color nine

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=22002.msg1375484#msg1375484 date=1251752223]
    But he still spent a lot of time in jail.
    [/quote]

Not enough time.  :|

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=22002.msg1375494#msg1375494 date=1251752486]

Not enough time.  :|
    [/quote]Agreed.

Marking my spot. Not a lot of clear info on this but I assume it's because the cops don't want to reveal too much of their hand.

the color nine

911 call from Guy.
    http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0831/20645886.mp3

They say on the call that Michael is the "retarded boy"  the down syndrome boy is alive. 
    article with links to another 911 call and videos
    http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/20645700/detail.html

i too think Guy Jr knows more than he is saying.
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?src=nletter-news&storyid=134580&catid=40&source=nl etter-%%__AdditionalEmailAttribute1%%

http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/why/network/
    First Coast News has learned the tampering charge is because police say Heinze removed a shotgun from the scene. According to the police report, Heinze put the gun in the trunk of his car.

He told police he believed the gun was stolen.

The report also indicates the obstruction charge is because Heinze didn't give factual information to detectives regarding his whereabouts the night before.

the color nine

He sounded like he was busy during the 911 call.  You can hear the manager telling him to stop.

It sounds like he's trying so hard to sound upset. Doesn't sound genuine to me at all. But then again I don't know how he normally sounds but it just sounds fake.
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-09-01/story/police_identify_the_4_other_victims_in_brunswick_m assacre

Police identify the 4 other victims in Brunswick massacre
    Guy Heinze Jr., who discovered his dead family, is awaiting a hearing Wednesday on charges he lied to police about the crime.
    BRUNSWICK, Ga. - The sole survivor of a weekend massacre where eight family members were slain. continued to cling to life this morning, law enforcement authorities said.

Byron Jimerson Jr., 3, is in critical condition at a Savannah hospital as Glynn County police continue working feverishly to track down whoever killed his mother, Chrissy Toler, and seven others at New Hope Mobile Home Park.

The names of the slain were released this morning by county Police Chief Matt Doering who said their autopsies have been completed, and the bodies released to their families.

Doering identified the victims as:

Russell D. Toler Sr., 44

Russell D. Toler Jr., 20

Chrissy Toler, 22

Michelle Toler, 15

Michael Toler, 19

Brenda Gail Falagan, 40

Guy Heinze Sr., 45

Joseph L. West, 31

Guy Heinze Jr., who reported a weekend massacre of family members is accused of lying to police about his whereabouts and the circumstances leading up to his calling 911.

He also is accused of taking a shotgun from the home and hiding it in the trunk of his car "with the intent of hiding it from investigators." Heinze Jr. told police he believed the gun was stolen,  according to a warrant for his arrest.

Heinze Jr., 22, lived in the home at New Hope Mobile Home Park off U.S. 17 near the McIntosh County line with several family members.

Heinze made a frantic 911 call to report he had come home to find his family dead. Eight of the family members, including his  father, Guy Heinze Sr., are dead. Others who died are the elder Heinze's half-brother, Russell "Rusty" Toler, 44, and two of Toler's children, Chrissy, and Michael, 19.

West was a friend of Chrissy Toler, and Falagan was a friend of the extended family, authorities said.

Heinze Jr.'s attorney told the Times-Union his client is grieving as he sits behind bars. "He's deeply saddened, distraught and upset over it," Ron Harrison said.

"He vehemently denies any involvement in these murders ... He's anxious to get this all resolved and behind him," said Harrison, noting that Heinze's anguish has been exacerbated by the charges against him.

Harrison said he will seek bail for Heinze, who will go before Glynn County Chief Magistrate Tim Barton on Wednesday for an initial appearance and bail hearing.

In addition to the evidence tampering and obstruction counts, Heinze Jr. is charged with having a small amount of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance -- Darvocet. Police said they found those drugs inside Heinze's car, the arrest warrants showed.

At the outset of his 3 p.m. news conference Monday, Doering said he understands the frustration felt in the community about the lack of information that is being made public. He said he wished he could say more, but "I just can't. I don't have it to give you. I cannot and will not speculate.''

He said his department is being assisted by several other agencies: the Glynn County Sheriff's Office, Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Brunswick Police Department, Glynn-Brunswick Narcotics Enforcement Team, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, FBI, U.S. Marshals Service and the county Emergency Management Agency's volunteer search and recovery team are all helping look for evidence.

"Right now, we have a very large-scale operation in the recovery of evidence,'' Doering said.

He would not answer questions about the tapes of the dramatic 911 calls released Monday morning.

Joseph Iannicelli, the owner of the mobile home park, said Toler was a long-time worker at his plant Aero-Instant, which is adjacent to the park. He said Heinze Jr. and his father had worked at Aero-Instant, but the younger Heinze had left sometime back.

The plant is in temporary shutdown, he said.

Ironically, there was to have been a court hearing today on an eviction action against Rusty Toler.

"We had to evict him because he had too many people in that mobile home,'' and owed some back rent, Iannicelli said.

In a statement, Iannicelli extended his condolences to the families "stricken with this unimaginable tragedy,'' said the park management is cooperating in the investigation and taking additional steps to ensure the security of the mobile home park.

He has added $10,000 to the $25,000 reward already offered by the Glynn County police for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the slayings.

Rusty Toler's 15-year-old daughter, Michelle, is among those who lived in the trailer. She is enrolled as an eighth-grader at Needwood Middle School, where students and parents passed through a gauntlet of reporters Monday.

Glynn County school Superintendent Howard Mann banned reporters from the school in an effort to protect the students' privacy and shield them from distractions.

Although the school system officials cannot confirm Michelle Toler's death, Mann said there were grief counselors at the school available to console students or staff.

Counselors also were at neighboring C.B. Greer Elementary School, and Glynn Academy because that is where children from New Hope Mobile Home Park also are enrolled, he said.

A Needwood seventh-grader, Zach Bennett, 12, said he didn't know Michelle but many students were talking about her and the slayings.

"They were saying it was sad, and some of them were wearing black because of what happened to her," he said.

Zach's father, Dan Bennett, who picked his son up after school, said he had told his son a little bit about the killings, describing them as a tragedy and very sad situation for the victims and their families.

"It scares me that something like that could happen here. I hope they catch whoever did it soon," Zach said.

Anyone with information in the slayings is asked to call Silent Witness at (912) 264-1333. The number is answered 24 hours a day and callers may remain anonymous.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Link to Heinze Jr's arrest warrant:

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/heinzearrestwarrant90109.pdf

ETA:  The arrest warrant for the Darvocet - Page 3  on the above link - has an error in it!  Darvocet is not a Schedule 2 but a Schedule 4 narcotic. 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

What i don't understand is that if they were beaten to death as it was suggested, how could 1 person overpower 8 people (well 7 as one was a 3year old)

I suppose there could be lots of possibilities...more than one person with guns threatening them...taser...attacked them whilst they were asleep although it was a small trailer i'm sure the others would have heard...this is just really confuzzling 

Tie them up at gunpoint and beat them to death for discretion?

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=22002.msg1376324#msg1376324 date=1251827073]
    Tie them up at gunpoint and beat them to death for discretion?
    [/quote]

Yup i suppose just sounds weird that only one person could do this...

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=22002.msg1376328#msg1376328 date=1251827238]
    Yup i suppose just sounds weird that only one person could do this...
    [/quote]
    There was a First 48 where a similar thing happened. The guy tied up like six adults and beat and shot them, then shot the little kids. It seemed impossible for one guy but even though logic would dictate that one gun could only kill one person at a time, people panic and lose the ability to realize it's worth the risk.

photos at link.

http://police.glynncounty-ga.org/forum/uploads/tedmcdonald/files/2005-07-28_131658_G0507061.pdf
    PRESS RELEASE
    RE: Armed Robbery Arrests
    The Glynn County Police Department announces the arrest of three individuals
    responsible for the July 24, 2005 Armed Robbery of a couple at the Knight’s Inn on
    Warren Mason Bv. Glynn County Police Department Detectives developed
    information leading to the execution of a search warrant at a residence in McIntosh
    County, GA. A handgun and the victim’s purse were recovered during the search of
    the premises. The Glynn County Police Department, with the assistance of the
    McIntosh County Sheriff’s Office, arrested the following individuals in connection
    with this incident:
    Jimerson, Byron A. 23YOA of Darien, GA
    Toler, Chrissy A. 18YOA of Townsend, GA
    Paul, Shem K. 26YOA of Brunswick, GA
    All three are charged with one count of armed robbery at this time. Jimerson
    and Toler were already wanted by the Glynn County Police Department CID for
    outstanding warrants from a previous unrelated armed robbery case. All three
    were arrested in McIntosh County and are now held in the Glynn County Detention
    Center.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/latest/lat_701460.shtml
    CHRISSY TOLER

She had several run-ins with law enforcement.

Chrissy Toler, 22, died after living a troubled life, littered with several run-ins with the law after she left the Glynn County school system in 2003 at age 16.

County schools Superintendent Howard Mann was interim principal of Needwood Middle School when Toler was a student there. Mann recalls her as a kid who was rough around the edges. She might not have instigated disturbances, he said, but she often was in the middle of them.

Toler got into more serious scrapes as she got older. She was sentenced to 10 years' probation and fined $1,500 after pleading guilty in June 2006 to conspiracy to commit armed robbery in an attack on a couple at a Brunswick motel.

Toler is the mother of the sole survivor of the weekend massacre. Her 3-year-old son is named after his father, Byron Jimerson, who is serving 20 years for the armed robbery, authorities said.

Toler took a plea bargain that required her to testify against Jimerson and Shem Paul, who received a 30-year sentence, records showed.

In 2005, Toler, Jimerson and two others were accused of robbing two men who said Toler and a second woman propositioned and promised to have sex with them, court records showed. Prosecutors later dismissed the charges when the victims could not be found to testify in the case, the records showed.

Toler was charged with misdemeanor simple battery after her mother told Glynn police she was attacked by her daughter in May 2006 during a domestic dispute. Court records list the case as inactive, and additional information about its disposition wasn't immediately available.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-09-04/story/911_caller_in_brunswick_slayings_to_be_charged_wit h_eight_counts_of_mu

911 caller in Brunswick slayings to be charged with eight counts of murder
    Warrants being issued tonight in deaths of Heinze's father, seven others

the color nine

[quote author=la-dee-fuckin-da link=topic=22002.msg1379631#msg1379631 date=1252108128]
    http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-09-04/story/911_caller_in_brunswick_slayings_to_be_charged_wit h_eight_counts_of_mu

911 caller in Brunswick slayings to be charged with eight counts of murder
    Warrants being issued tonight in deaths of Heinze's father, seven others
    [/quote]

Did that article make any sense at all?  I had a pain pill but somehow I don't think that's it.

Wow, I wonder if anyone was helping him?

I'm not surprised at all.

the color nine

He's arrested now

BRUNSWICK, Ga. — Police have arrested a family member who called 911 on eight counts of first-degree murder in the slayings of people found in a Georgia mobile home.

Guy Heinze Jr. was arrested Friday on charges that he killed the people whose bodies were found last weekend near the coastal community of Brunswick. Among those killed were seven of Heinze's relatives.

In a frantic 911 call early last Saturday, Heinze had told a dispatcher "My whole family's dead!"

Hours after the bodies were found, the 22-year-old was charged with evidence tampering and drug possession. But police didn't say until Friday that they suspected him of the killings.

He had been briefly released on bond related to the lesser charges and arrested again later Friday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gh6st3GvZOSuNt_NvlGZEbPyFhhAD9AGQN3O0

Here is a link to a slideshow with images of most of the victims.

http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/20711812/detail.html

the color nine

Isn't that Guy Heinze Jr behind Russell Toler Sr?  I hope the child that is in the hospital gets well enough to identify the killer.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=22002.msg1379651#msg1379651 date=1252109921]
    He's arrested now

BRUNSWICK, Ga. — Police have arrested a family member who called 911 on eight counts of first-degree murder in the slayings of people found in a Georgia mobile home.

Guy Heinze Jr. was arrested Friday on charges that he killed the people whose bodies were found last weekend near the coastal community of Brunswick. Among those killed were seven of Heinze's relatives.

In a frantic 911 call early last Saturday, Heinze had told a dispatcher "My whole family's dead!"

Hours after the bodies were found, the 22-year-old was charged with evidence tampering and drug possession. But police didn't say until Friday that they suspected him of the killings.

He had been briefly released on bond related to the lesser charges and arrested again later Friday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gh6st3GvZOSuNt_NvlGZEbPyFhhAD9AGQN3O0
    [/quote]

I knew it! How sad. I hope they find out the motive. My only real question is why would he be removing things as he was calling 911? Why didnt he do that when he did the killings?

Thread Information