Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2619

Thread: MDS Users You'd Like To Fuck

  1. #2576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,352
    Rep Power
    2623816
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I cannot believe this thread is still going.
    No kidding


    Mark.

  2. #2577
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    Perhaps shallow was the wrong choice of word. Physical might have been more accurate. I don't remember much about his personality, pretty sure he wasn't a douche but beyond that I don't recall. I do remember he had pretty hair and was cute so... Wait, maybe that IS shallow



    Not shallow. There is nothing wrong with seeing someone's photo or seeing them in person finding them attractive then thinking "damn I would like to fuck him/her". Nothing wrong with that.

  3. #2578
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    7,199
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    I recall thinking SOAD was pretty hot back in the day.
    Damn, would like to see a pic. Maybe he will come back!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  4. #2579
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I cannot believe this thread is still going.
    It's not still going, the last post in here was from 10 years ago. A few days ago I was in here reading some of the funny shit and bumped it up. A thread like this would never survive with the members who are here now, those days are long gone. Unfortunately.

  5. #2580
    Senior Member tmars78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    7490870
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    It's not still going, the last post in here was from 10 years ago. A few days ago I was in here reading some of the funny shit and bumped it up. A thread like this would never survive with the members who are here now, those days are long gone. Unfortunately.
    Seriously. Back in the day MDS users were actually fucking.

  6. #2581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    Seriously. Back in the day MDS users were actually fucking.
    Word! There were even a few drug fueled orgies. Lmfaoooo. The best shit was that Yellowcake dude and the chick he was fucking. Classic shit no doubt.

    For me it would have been Vaga and Zo. I did meet Ashley one day but we didn't get to fuck bcz we were both working.

  7. #2582
    Senior Member tmars78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    7490870
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Word! There were even a few drug fueled orgies. Lmfaoooo. The best shit was that Yellowcake dude and the chick he was fucking. Classic shit no doubt.

    For me it would have been Vaga and Zo. I did meet Ashley one day but we didn't get to fuck bcz we were both working.
    I met a bunch of people in NY, but sadly not one of the orgy ones. I met other people in other cities. I'm not going to say anything about those. Caught a lot of flack for saying something I shouldn't have. Wasn't a lie, just compromising. And that's all I have to say about that.

  8. #2583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I met a bunch of people in NY, but sadly not one of the orgy ones. I met other people in other cities. I'm not going to say anything about those. Caught a lot of flack for saying something I shouldn't have. Wasn't a lie, just compromising. And that's all I have to say about that.
    Did you go to the nyc meetup at the bowling alley in the east village? I was going and was actually on my way when Ron started his shit about how he had a problem bcz I was going and how he would refuse to shake my hand and have a beer.... so to save me from whipping his ass I turned my car around and went to visit friends. I heard everyone had fun tho.

  9. #2584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I met a bunch of people in NY, but sadly not one of the orgy ones. I met other people in other cities. I'm not going to say anything about those. Caught a lot of flack for saying something I shouldn't have. Wasn't a lie, just compromising. And that's all I have to say about that.
    Did you go to the nyc meetup at the bowling alley in the east village? I was going and was actually on my way when Ron started his shit about how he had a problem bcz I was going and how he would refuse to shake my hand and have a beer.... so to save me from whipping his ass I turned my car around and went to visit friends. I heard everyone had fun tho.

  10. #2585
    Senior Member tmars78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    7490870
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Did you go to the nyc meetup at the bowling alley in the east village? I was going and was actually on my way when Ron started his shit about how he had a problem bcz I was going and how he would refuse to shake my hand and have a beer.... so to save me from whipping his ass I turned my car around and went to visit friends. I heard everyone had fun tho.
    That's the one. That sucks dude. I had a blast. Drank a bit too much, especially for how expensive the drinks were. The hangover I had on the train ride back to Philly that following morning was brutal.

  11. #2586
    Senior Member Dr. Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,658
    Rep Power
    5472460
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Damn, would like to see a pic. Maybe he will come back!
    I wish all the fun people from olden times would return.

  12. #2587
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    2,885
    Rep Power
    21474852
    I miss daisylane.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  13. #2588
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I miss daisylane.
    She's a mod on Liv's new FB group.

  14. #2589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Lets make this current, Nic B could get it.

  15. #2590
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Yeah, see, things are different. Back in the day most everyone on this board (at least those participating in these kinds of threads) were young 20 somethings and were unmarried. Fast forward and most of us are now mid 30's to mid 40's and happily married. I know it's just a thought experiment, but now it's just a little creepy, especially if no one is reciprocating the thoughts.

    I don't even know who SOAD is. Someone clue me in.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-25-2020 at 10:44 AM.

  16. #2591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Maybe some people played too much into it, it isn't creepy to say you think someone looks good and you would fuck them if you could. Its not an invite, there's a huge difference.

  17. #2592
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Maybe some people played too much into it, it isn't creepy to say you think someone looks good and you would fuck them if you could. Its not an invite, there's a huge difference.
    As long as no one feels uncomfortable, then IDGAF. If someone does, then I do GAF.

  18. #2593
    Senior Member nclexusgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I miss daisylane.
    Yessss!! We chat every now and then on IG.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

  19. #2594
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    2,885
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Hey whats your IG screen names? I'm not on FB
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  20. #2595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    As long as no one feels uncomfortable, then IDGAF. If someone does, then I do GAF.
    You're in the business of making everyone feel comfortable?

  21. #2596
    Senior Member tmars78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    7490870
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, see, things are different. Back in the day most everyone on this board (at least those participating in these kinds of threads) were young 20 somethings and were unmarried. Fast forward and most of us are now mid 30's to mid 40's and happily married. I know it's just a thought experiment, but now it's just a little creepy, especially if no one is reciprocating the thoughts.

    I don't even know who SOAD is. Someone clue me in.
    I was 29 when I first got here. I think I spent all day/night on here for like 2+ years. Met a lot of really good people.

  22. #2597
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    You're in the business of making everyone feel comfortable?
    Nope, but I am here to make sure no one feels like they are being harassed.

  23. #2598
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I was 29 when I first got here. I think I spent all day/night on here for like 2+ years. Met a lot of really good people.
    We've got some really good people now, but the dynamic has definitely changed based on the old threads I read.

  24. #2599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Nope, but I am here to make sure no one feels like they are being harassed.
    Are people here being harassed?, how do you go about seeing that no one feels harassed?

  25. #2600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,236
    Rep Power
    9339624
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We've got some really good people now, but the dynamic has definitely changed based on the old threads I read.
    How long have you been here?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •