Ronald Davis

Full Name: Ronald Davis
    Cause of Death: Combonation of drugs and alcohol
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/anahuac69red
    News Article:

the color nine

Re: Ronald Davis

Davis

Ronald E. Davis, Jr., 30, of Deer Park, died Sunday, August 2, 2009, in LaPorte.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m., Sunday, August 9, 2009, at the First Baptist Church of Anahuac with graveside services at Anahuac Cemetery following thereafter.

Visitation will be held from noon to 2 p.m., Sunday, at the church. Services are under the direction of Pace-Stancil Funeral Home in Dayton.

Ronald was born August 27, 1978 in Pasadena, to parents; Ronald E., Sr. and Janet Lee Ellisor Davis, and resided in the Deer Park area. He was a chemical loader for DOW Chemical in Channelview and had attended Lee College. He enjoyed talking on the phone, practical jokes, and will be remembered as an outgoing person.

Mr. Davis was preceded in death by his mother: Janet L. Ellisor Davis and grandfather: James Davis.

He is survived by his daughters: Alexis Davis of Anahuac and Jayda Staggs of Baytown, son: Camden Davis of Houston, father: Ronald E. Davis, Sr. and wife Melissa of Deer Park, brother: Michael A. Davis and wife Angela of Anahuac, step-brother: Joshua Wright of Deer Park, step-sisters: Starla Eggelston of Deer Park and Meredith Eggelston of Deer Park, companion: Tracy Staggs of Houston, grandmothers: Barbara Ellisor of Anahuac and Nancy Davis of LaPorte, uncles: Matt Ellisor and wife Violet of Anahuac and Jeff Ellisor and wife Renee of Pasadena, cousins: Adam Ellisor of Anahuac, Charlie Ellisor of Anahuac, Jeff Ellisor of Pasadena, Nick Tolleson of Angleton, Candice Ellisor of Pasadena, Brittany Ellisor of Pasadena, and Michal D. Roy Harrison of Baytown, niece: Caitlyn Davis of Anahuac, nephew: Michael Davis, Jr. of Anahuac, and numerous other relatives, and friends.
    http://www.i-dineout.com/obituaries2.html

Who is this.

I'm just wondering who you are this is my cousin I am in his obituary so you can check it out. Jellisor= jeff Ellisor. I don't know who you are but I hope you knew him and his family to post this on this messed up site that is just one big advertisement. Thanks jellisor

I'm guessing it was submitted by someone else, Jellisor. Hayalet is just posting it here in order to get the info needed to make an article for the site. Someone, possibly a friend or relative, possibly not, submitted him because they wanted him on this site for whatever reason. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information