Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich Mystery

Re: KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich Mystery

we're not idiots, we're just hungry  :lol:

The pictures of it kind of look...well, no words.

I don't know if I could eat it without gagging. White Castle, though, is a different story.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=21847.msg1595653#msg1595653 date=1271265597]
    because it's fucking garbage  :lol: honestly, who really needs this shit?

some would say the government is taking away our rights, blah blah blah, but it's really not that big of a deal. It's not like you couldn't make something like this at home.
    KFC is in it for the $ and people are idiots.

[/quote]

Absolutely. Marketing is a helluva drug. Escape it, I dare you. Good news is once I try it and it makes me gain 3 pounds overnight, I won't be having daily trips to KFC for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

some would say the government is taking away our rights, blah blah blah, but it's really not that big of a deal. It's not like you couldn't make something like this at home.

[/quote]

Most of the stuff they sell at fast food places is garbage. Are they all banned? That's some scary shit. Healthy, maybe, but damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[/quote]

Although I think it looks and sounds gross as fuck, and do not want. This is probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Um, are you sure that KFC is in it for the money and not because they actually care about us? bawwww  :lol: Of course they're in it for the money! Any company that makes food and sells it is in it for the money. It isn't like Canada is the epitome of health, haha. Way to act like a sandwich is made out of crack and late term abortions, Canada.

A banned sandwich.

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=21847.msg1595659#msg1595659 date=1271265865]
    Absolutely. Marketing is a helluva drug. Escape it, I dare you. Good news is once I try it and it makes me gain 3 pounds overnight, I won't be having daily trips to KFC for it.
    [/quote]

it would be all good if most people ate fast food in moderation but they clearly can't. the marketing is too much and a lot of people need to be babysat whether they want to admit it or not.
    KFC, McDicks, etc aren't stupid, they know how to manipulate people through price points, advertising, etc.

the government should be controlling this kind of thing, instead everyone cries that their rights are being violated yet being screwed over by corporations daily is perfectly acceptable.  :lol:

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=21847.msg1595668#msg1595668 date=1271266734]
    it would be all good if most people ate fast food in moderation but they clearly can't. the marketing is too much and a lot of people need to be babysat whether they want to admit it or not.
    KFC, McDicks, etc aren't stupid, they know how to manipulate people through price points, advertising, etc.

the government should be controlling this kind of thing, instead everyone cries that their rights are being violated yet being screwed over by corporations daily is perfectly acceptable.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Fuck that, in so many ways.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=21847.msg1595663#msg1595663 date=1271266454]
    Although I think it looks and sounds gross as fuck, and do not want. This is probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Um, are you sure that KFC is in it for the money and not because they actually care about us? bawwww  :lol: Of course they're in it for the money! Any company that makes food and sells it is in it for the money. It isn't like Canada is the epitome of health, haha. Way to act like a sandwich is made out of crack and late term abortions, Canada.

A banned sandwich.
    [/quote]

maybe if the government was more interested in the health of it's population from the beginning you wouldn't have so many dumb Americas Biggest Loser type tv shows on now.
    It's come full circle, now overweight people are being sold the idea of becoming healthy which makes them feel better about themselves after stuffing their faces full of crap all day.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=21847.msg1595672#msg1595672 date=1271266954]
    Fuck that, in so many ways.
    [/quote]

you're paranoid. the point of electing a government is that you have people in office that will do the right thing.

if you can't trust your government why even bother voting?

Dude, theres no way in HELL I'd ever let the government tell me what I can and can't eat!!!! 

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=21847.msg1595668#msg1595668 date=1271266734]

[/quote]

This has and is happening in the UK too with Maccy Ds, but with other stuff aswell. You can't buy Mountian Dew here or Lucky Charms/Froot Loops because of the sugar and E numbers and targeting kids with ads.

ETA- I doubt this "burger" would make it here anyway, KFC seem to stick to the basic stuff. No grilled chicken etc but i'd try it once :lol:

[quote author=Hayalet link=topic=21847.msg1595681#msg1595681 date=1271267397]
    This has and is happening in the UK too, but with other stuff too. You can't buy Mountian Dew here or Lucky Charms/Froot Loops because of the sugar and E numbers and targeting kids with ads.
    [/quote]

My eyes are as big as saucers right now, no mountain dew? 

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=21847.msg1595680#msg1595680 date=1271267331]
    Dude, theres no way in HELL I'd ever let the government tell me what I can and can't eat!!!! 
    [/quote]

:lol: this is the type of knee jerk reaction that makes no sense.

no one is saying you can't go buy the same ingredients and make your own, we haven't banned chicken, or bacon, or cheese in canada.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=21847.msg1595682#msg1595682 date=1271267450]
    My eyes are as big as saucers right now, no mountain dew?  
    [/quote]

Nope, because some of the colourings in it are banned here. My mum does send me it from Czech from time to time tho!

You can get the grilled chicken option.. And so it's a little cheese(less than say an order or cheese sticks) and has a couple tiny pieces of bacon (far less than an average breakfast serving)

Let's jump on the instant heart attack bandwagon because the sandwich has made the news!
    Chili cheese fries would be equally as offensive, but there's no hoopla about chili cheese fries this week.
    What about mcd's double filet o fish it's the same thing with a bun to boot

Mark.

deliberate_misuse

I fail to see what all the fuss is about.  The Double Down is a chicken and cheese sandwich without the bread.  It contains 540 calories (A Whopper contains 670).

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=21847.msg1595676#msg1595676 date=1271267134]
    maybe if the government was more interested in the health of it's population from the beginning you wouldn't have so many dumb Americas Biggest Loser type tv shows on now.
    It's come full circle, now overweight people are being sold the idea of becoming healthy which makes them feel better about themselves after stuffing their faces full of crap all day.

[/quote]

Do you think you're Europe or something?  :lol: This just in, you guys are fat and unhealthy too.

just like us.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

It's a knee jerk reaction to say you don't want the government telling you what to eat!?! :lol:

Dude, you're like pro-weed and anti-chicken? What the fuck?
    They should both be legal so people can make their own choice. It's hypocritical to say that one should be fine, and the other should be [s]regulated[/s] banned. And to say that the bad one is the chicken sandwich! What the hell is wrong with you!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

that thing just doesnt sound good at all and is probably messy to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=beli link=topic=21847.msg1595709#msg1595709 date=1271268998]
    that thing just doesnt sound good at all and is probably messy to eat.
    [/quote]
    Beli. Sit down. You're hysterical and you're not making any sense. Breathe and try to relax if you think you're having an episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It fucking slays me when Canadians try to pull the "america is fat and stupid" argument when they are in the same fucking boat, only the denial boat.

Also, Canada is known for beer and fucking maple syrup. Gimme a fucking break with this anti sandwich shit.

Canada's priorities are straight fucked son.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=21847.msg1595712#msg1595712 date=1271269069]
    Beli. Sit down. You're hysterical and you're not making any sense. Breath and try to relax if you think you're having an episode.
    [/quote]

:hitwitrock: 

you did just remind me to take my ADHD medicine though.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I never said we were better than you but I wish we'd have the balls to ban more American companies and products. American corporations branch out and infect the rest of the world because profit is the bottom line to companes like Nike, McDonalds, Starbucks, WalMart, etc.

If you're so blind that you fail to see what happens when corporations run the free market without any intervention from the government then I don't know what to tell you.

Next time your health insurance goes up because everyone eats fast food 24/7 don't cry.
    Next time your banks get let off the hook don't cry.
    Next time your kids throw a tantrum because they have to have the newest Nike's don't cry.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=21847.msg1595715#msg1595715 date=1271269131]
    It fucking slays me when Canadians try to pull the "america is fat and stupid" argument when they are in the same fucking boat, only the denial boat.

Also, Canada is known for beer and fucking maple syrup. Gimme a fucking break with this anti sandwich shit.

Canada's priorities are straight fucked son.
    [/quote]

it's not an argument, it's a consensus.  :lol:

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=21847.msg1595724#msg1595724 date=1271269843]
    I never said we were better than you but I wish we'd have the balls to ban more American companies and products. American corporations branch out and infect the rest of the world because profit is the bottom line to companes like Nike, McDonalds, Starbucks, WalMart, etc.

If you're so blind that you fail to see what happens when corporations run the free market without any intervention from the government then I don't know what to tell you.

Next time your health insurance goes up because everyone eats fast food 24/7 don't cry.
    Next time your banks get let off the hook don't cry.
    Next time your kids throw a tantrum because they have to have the newest Nike's don't cry.
    [/quote]

Oh, I won't. I will know that I never deprive my kids of the newest Nike's. My sister has over 10 pairs.

I can agree with you to a certain extent, especially regarding Walmart. But a lot of these big bad American companies help the economy/job market of other countries, including yours.

Thread Information