Thread: Woman in Tunisia pregnant with 12 babies - Suleman is gonna be jealous!

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

Woman in Tunisia pregnant with 12 babies - Suleman is gonna be jealous!

The father, named in local reports only as Marwan, said: "In the beginning, we thought that my wife would give birth to twins, but more foetuses were discovered. Our joy increased with the growing number."

He claimed she wanted to give birth naturally, but medical experts claimed this would be impossible.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2592012/Woman-due-to-have-12-babies.html

Seeing how its from The Sun, I don't know how reliable this is. How the fuck has she not exploded? :lol:

Re: Woman in Tunisia pregnant with 12 babies - Suleman is gonna be jealous!

From DListed:

Doctor confirmed that the human baby machine's instant child army will consist of six boys and six girls. The woman conceived the babies after going through a series of fertility treatments. The soon-to-be DodecaMommy wants to give birth naturally, but doctors have told her that her pussy will literally explode. That's exactly what he said, the doctor said, "Ma'am, I am a doctor and my medical expertise tells me that your pussy will explode. Literally." Not to mention, that if she turns her vag tunnel into a water slide, Raging Waters will file a copyright infringement lawsuit against her.

That is just ridiculous. Having two children I worry about not giving them each enough attention. Never mind having twelve, at once!
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

Flipping ridiculous. It is almost like it is some kind of race to see who can squirt out the most babies and get the best show and swag from it. I think the doctors involved in these situations are also hoping for a big headline.

What really gets me is that these people blah blah blah about everything that they do is for their babies, when in reality the mere fact that they decided to keep that many embryos, when it is a risk to both Mother and fetus during and after birth. Then play the well we will let nature decide (after of course they were scientifically implanted nothing natural) how many survive is the exact opposite. But I know how that goes and people get all crazy about how selective deduction is against their religion. Though I am pretty sure God never said "Please use science as a way to be greedy and have a million babies at once, profess your Christianity while using said babies as a way to sit on your lazy ass and collect freebies". I mean I could be wrong.  :lol:

I don't know Dev, I think you could be spot on!

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=21750.msg1364661#msg1364661 date=1250601241]
    Flipping ridiculous. It is almost like it is some kind of race to see who can squirt out the most babies and get the best show and swag from it. I think the doctors involved in these situations are also hoping for a big headline.

What really gets me is that these people blah blah blah about everything that they do is for their babies, when in reality the mere fact that they decided to keep that many embryos, when it is a risk to both Mother and fetus during and after birth. Then play the well we will let nature decide (after of course they were scientifically implanted nothing natural) how many survive is the exact opposite. But I know how that goes and people get all crazy about how selective deduction is against their religion. Though I am pretty sure God never said "Please use science as a way to be greedy and have a million babies at once, profess your Christianity while using said babies as a way to sit on your lazy ass and collect freebies". I mean I could be wrong.  :lol:
    [/quote]

I don't understand how anyone could think that's a good idea. I want to be able to travel with my children and do all kinds of fun things. How could you possibly do that with twelve children? Unless you are successful and have a lot of money it's not happening. It's a very selfish thing to bring that many children into the world if you can't afford to give them everything.

I fortunately can get pregnant on my own so I don't know how it feels to have to go through that. I also haven't done much research but are these people purposely putting too many embryos? Is it possible to just end up with one baby? I mean I can understand if you just happen to get pregnant with multiples I personally couldn't do selective deduction. I believe that as soon as you become pregnant, it's a baby. ( I am not pro-life though. I just personally could never do it)

I feel like I just went on about nothing there.  :lol:

:lol: Good grief.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/6053662/Tunisian-woman-who-claimed-to-be-expecting-12-babies-exposed-as-a-fraud.html

Known only as AF, the 34-year-old woman told medics in her home town of Gafsa that she was due to give birth to duodecaplets later this month.
    But an investigation by the country's health ministry has revealed that she has "psychological problems and is unlikely even to be pregnant".
    A spokesman in Tunis, the capital, added: "Our staff interviewed her at length, but even her pregnancy appears to be in her imagination.
    "She's claiming to be nine months pregnant with six boys and six girls, but there's absolute nothing about her appearance which indicates this.
    "The woman has refused point blank to undergo a medical examination. Now we can't even contact her. She's gone into hiding.'

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=21750.msg1365810#msg1365810 date=1250709104]
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/6053662/Tunisian-woman-who-claimed-to-be-expecting-12-babies-exposed-as-a-fraud.html

[/quote]

Wow.  :-o

:lol:

Thread Information